General Questions About Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > General Stealth Discussions

General Stealth Discussions Discuss other methods and ideas to stealth outside of the other sections. In other words, if it's about stealth and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-15-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 11%
Default General Questions About Stealth

What good does it do to use different User Accounts on the same computer and using the same internet connection/network?

How does making different User Accounts on the same computer differ from simply assigning those same "Users" their own Chrome Profile with their own email addresses and nothing being synced?

What all can Online Merchants see when you use PayPal, Privacy VCC, Eno VCC, Revolut VCC, etc etc? Which are the "Best" for USA residents buying from USA Online Merchants? (Trying to narrow the search)

If I use the same NORDVPN account across multiple browsers and user accounts on Win10, is that 1 single NORD account something Online Merchants can see when on their site?

Should I unplug the internet when logging into the New Windows Account for the first time? Im going to have NORD VPN launch and connect when that profile launches.

Basically, Im trying to figure out the precautions I need to take so I dont end up wasting a lot of time and learning stuff the hard way.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-15-2022
Banned

Longevity: 12%
Default Re: General Questions About Stealth

1. Don't even think to use any VPN services as it will just waste your time and money.
Get a REAL ISP IP provider, and you're good to go.
You can just get a Dynamic IP, and restart the dongle/modem so that you can get new IP for your other accounts.
2. User accounts work just fine, and even with chrome/firefox profiles if you want to save time.
Old 04-15-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsets View Post
1. Don't even think to use any VPN services as it will just waste your time and money.
Get a REAL ISP IP provider, and you're good to go.
You can just get a Dynamic IP, and restart the dongle/modem so that you can get new IP for your other accounts.
2. User accounts work just fine, and even with chrome/firefox profiles if you want to save time.
Why is a VPN a complete waste of money? Just curious. I have NORDVPN, but I've had it for awhile and didn't purchase it for these purposes.

I have Cox Communication as my ISP.

Should the computer be hard wired or running off wifi, or does it matter?
Old 04-15-2022
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL1G View Post
Why is a VPN a complete waste of money? Just curious. I have NORDVPN, but I've had it for awhile and didn't purchase it for these purposes.

I have Cox Communication as my ISP.

Should the computer be hard wired or running off wifi, or does it matter?
Why would a NORMAL user of ebay use VPN in the first place?
you can even use other IPs other than the country you wanted to register. A REAL IP is much better than any VPN IPs.
wired/wifi it does not matter
Old 04-16-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

NORDVPN is horrible to even think of OP - a lot of forum reading awaits you as you take time to learn all the concepts at play for stealth
Old 04-16-2022

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Why is a VPN a complete waste of money?
VPN IPs are a red flag preety much everywhere. You can even be shadowbanned on Twitch chat when using a VPN service.

This is the new world where IP addresses have a score and rank , and your success in doing something depends on having a good IP.
The Following User Says Thank You to carlosdavilla For This Useful Post:
Luminary (04-16-2022)
Old 04-16-2022

Longevity: 13%

First things first, avoid NordVPN.
Old 04-16-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsets View Post
Why would a NORMAL user of ebay use VPN in the first place?
you can even use other IPs other than the country you wanted to register. A REAL IP is much better than any VPN IPs.
wired/wifi it does not matter
Why wouldn't a normal user of ebay not use a VPN if they're paranoid about their privacy? People get freaked out when a pop-up or add shows their location based off their IP being public. I understand IP's are better. Im just saying for the typical person, whos not tech savvy, using a VPN is easier than getting a proxy switching or messing with configurations to set up and use a Proxy.

Not going to use VPN's

Quote:
This is the new world where IP addresses have a score and rank , and your success in doing something depends on having a good IP
Noted! Gotcha

Quote:
First things first, avoid NordVPN.
Quote:
VPN IPs are a red flag preety much everywhere
I understand. Not going to use VPN.

What about for the rest of my questions? Everyone is just touching on the VPN part, which I do appreciate, but I do wonder about these:

Does it matter if you're hard wired or on wifi?

Should I use 1 account per web browser? 1 acct on Chrome - 1 acct on Firefox - 1 acct on Brave - 1 acct on Opera etc etc (Each of them having a different IP assigned and kept up with + their own email address)

How does simply making a new User Profiles on the same computer change anything that matters in terms of not being detected?
Old 04-18-2022
Banned

1 browser (profile) = 1 account
Old 04-19-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Does it matter if you're hard wired or on wifi? No real issue

Should I use 1 account per web browser? 1 acct on Chrome - 1 acct on Firefox - 1 acct on Brave - 1 acct on Opera etc etc (Each of them having a different IP assigned and kept up with + their own email address) Not a bad idea but different user profiles as well

How does simply making a new User Profiles on the same computer change anything that matters in terms of not being detected?
Answers in bold