Suspended ebay account. Need help with opening stealth... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 09-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default Suspended ebay account. Need help with opening stealth...

Hello everyone ��
I've been reading posts here since few months but still cannot realise and decide how

exactly to proceed forward..
Here's my story in short :

Since 2019 I've started to sell automotive t shirt (KTM, HONDA, DUCATI ect.) onto a plain Fruit of the loom garments. Was fully aware that I'm not selling authentic products so I mentioned it in my listings description that "THIS IS UNOFFICIAL PRODUCT" So my costumers was aware that they are buying an not official product. I've received 420 positive feedback for less than a year... All my comments was happy of what they bought, aslo I've got many costum orders from costumer and that really made me think that I'm doing it well and I'm straight path.. But obviously not.. - firstly, req of my listings has been removed due to VERO policy, then suddenly one morning I sat on my PC and I've red an email from ebay that says "Your ebay account has been permanently suspended.."

I've phone them straight away to find out what's happening... I did not receive any explanation why that happened, I just been told that I've lost my right of using ebay in any ways and this is a FINAL DECISION!

After that I started to do research on how to get back on ebay and I found the option with a Stealth account...

I would really like to buy one but there are so many things that I'm not aware of..

Here on the forum I've seen people selling stealth accounts but if I buy one I don't really know how to proceed with it.. I will ask my questions here and I really hope that someone can help me ��

If I go with stealth account I know that must be under name different from mine, Internet connection as well must be cleared, cookies too, email address and the most important the way of making payment..

So if I buy a stealth ebay account, can I use a brand new Internet with brand new computer but still at the same address where I normally I'm a resident???

I heard that PayPal is no longer operating with eBay? If that's true then I assume that I need to use a bank account for managed payment on ebay. So, how can I get a bank account that matches the ebay account names and address too?

I can change the address to new one but how to match the bank account???

I am so confused �� probably the post I'm writing now isn't correct but I really been struggling for the last 1 and a half year. I really want to get back on ebay and I have completely new idea of doing t shirts. Won't be selling any brands or automotive logos, will to fully legal products with graphics I've bought and keep the licence for them.

I want to thank in advance to everyone How's going share a bit of information or experience.!

King regards Vincent

Based in the United Kingdom

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 09-06-2021 at 07:07 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,202 Times in 3,999 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Suspended ebay account. Need help with opening stealth...

This was really hard to read so spaced it out for you

Sounds like you got a VERO take down which can happen with a lot of brands - customers being happy im afraid wont really have much of a baring on that

All eBay accounts now use MP so having a bank account is vital and replaced PayPal

eBay wont see the address on the bank account - a lot of the time they can see the name though
Old 09-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Sorry for my bad writing skills.
Well, as eBay no longer use PayPal, then how can I get a bank account with the same information as the stealth ebay account? And also if I use completely different network but form the same address, will the account be detected??
Thanks
Old 09-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
This was really hard to read so spaced it out for you

Sounds like you got a VERO take down which can happen with a lot of brands - customers being happy im afraid wont really have much of a baring on that

All eBay accounts now use MP so having a bank account is vital and replaced PayPal

eBay wont see the address on the bank account - a lot of the time they can see the name though

Well, as eBay no longer use PayPal, then how can I get a bank account with the same information as the Stealth eBay Account? And also if I use completely different network but form the same address, will the account be detected??
Thanks
Old 09-06-2021

Activity: 86%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1991 View Post
Well, as eBay no longer use PayPal, then how can I get a bank account with the same information as the Stealth eBay Account? And also if I use completely different network but form the same address, will the account be detected??
Thanks
the best way for you to go is to either change the business model oder sell your items in places where they can not be easily taken down by VERO

the biggest problem is not a new network , computer or bank account but the actual MP verification which is nearly impossible to pass for stealth in the UK

you could use your real details but considering you are selling counterfeit items you will be taken down and blacklisted at some point

so if you really want to proceed on ebay with the old business model you would need to open up in payoneer countries as payoneer stealth is comparatively easy to do
Old 09-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 09-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
the best way for you to go is to either change the business model oder sell your items in places where they can not be easily taken down by VERO

the biggest problem is not a new network , computer or bank account but the actual MP verification which is nearly impossible to pass for stealth in the UK

you could use your real details but considering you are selling counterfeit items you will be taken down and blacklisted at some point

so if you really want to proceed on ebay with the old business model you would need to open up in payoneer countries as payoneer stealth is comparatively easy to do

If I can get back on ebay I will definitely not selling counterfeied items anymore! I have learned the lessons. I just want to be back there and I will sale completely different products.
As you're saying the the biggest problem is the MP verification process, so is that mean that a purchasing a stealth account won't really get me to selling again as I won't be able to verify the bank account???
Isn't it really a way for me to get back there?? 🙁
Old 09-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

welcome to aspkin forums
Old 09-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forum friend.
Old 09-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1991 View Post
If I can get back on ebay I will definitely not selling counterfeied items anymore! I have learned the lessons. I just want to be back there and I will sale completely different products.
As you're saying the the biggest problem is the MP verification process, so is that mean that a purchasing a stealth account won't really get me to selling again as I won't be able to verify the bank account???
Isn't it really a way for me to get back there?? 🙁
Read up on the MP process vs. setting up eb - different approaches to stealth in effect
Old 12-29-2021

Longevity: 13%

I am struggling with the exact same :(
Old 12-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisansaffy View Post
I am struggling with the exact same :(
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 02-10-2022

Longevity: 23%

welcome to the forum. all the best

« Hello | Greetings! »