Flashing Verizon phones to unlimited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 09-07-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Flashing Verizon phones to unlimited

I already have a few of these phones but I need more, they become a lot cheaper if I flash them myself. Are there any instructions on how to flash these phones to unmetered 3g?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Flashing Verizon phones to unlimited

Seriously doubt anyone is going share that info...but if you find it...share it with everyone on here.
Old 09-07-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro View Post
I already have a few of these phones but I need more, they become a lot cheaper if I flash them myself. Are there any instructions on how to flash these phones to unmetered 3g?
Depends on what kind of phone you have, not all phones are flashable to unlimited 3g. YouTube and research is your friend.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-07-2017

Longevity: 45%

Good Luck...

Google searches barley pull any results on the topic. The video's on youtube seem to be bull sh1t and there have been less than 10 sellers on ebay that I've seen... and who knows, they may just be 2 or 3 people with multiple accounts.

You could try Google Searches for CDMA forums and search on the XDA forum. Maybe after countless hours of reading you might get an idea of how its done.

I probably spend at least 12hrs a day behind the screen and I gave up after a couple weeks of getting no where.

Maybe try buying one of the remote flashes off ebay. If they need access to the phone they would use team-viewer or something similar. You might be able to record what they do on your screen. (if it works that way)... To get an idea of how it works.

If you want some good advice... use your time to learn how to make a VPN or Proxie to get IP's. It's more realistic to figure out and probably cheaper over all if you looked at it on a yearly basis with the cost of the actually phone or phones and what ever else you'd need.

Last edited by nate; 09-07-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
Good Luck...

Google searches barley pull any results on the topic. The video's on youtube seem to be bull sh1t and there have been less than 10 sellers on ebay that I've seen... and who knows, they may just be 2 or 3 people with multiple accounts.

You could try Google Searches for CDMA forums and search on the XDA forum. Maybe after countless hours of reading you might get an idea of how its done.

I probably spend at least 12hrs a day behind the screen and I gave up after a couple weeks of getting no where.

Maybe try buying one of the remote flashes off ebay. If they need access to the phone they would use team-viewer or something similar. You might be able to record what they do on your screen. (if it works that way)... To get an idea of how it works.

If you want some good advice... use your time to learn how to make a VPN or Proxie to get IP's. It's more realistic to figure out and probably cheaper over all if you looked at it on a yearly basis with the cost of the actually phone or phones and what ever else you'd need.
I have already configured them to be used as proxies. But I want to create a large proxy network. So I want to buy about 40 flashed phones and flash them
Old 09-08-2017

Quote:
I have already configured them to be used as proxies. But I want to create a large proxy network.
I'd be really interested to here the steps you took to accomplish this... and where you placed the phones and why.

That is if we're both talking about the same thing... -->> a proxie or VPN server...
Old 09-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'd be really interested to here the steps you took to accomplish this... and where you placed the phones and why.

That is if we're both talking about the same thing... -->> a proxie or VPN server...
The reason I have done this is because I'm away from the US for a good amount of year and I want to access Verizon IPs while I am away.

Here is the way I have configured this. I turn on the phone tethering, then I have a laptop connected to the internet, then I install a proxy server (Squid) and tell it to use the wifi for outgoing connection.
Old 09-08-2017

Is the problem your having because you cant change IP's remotely and that's why you need so many phones?

If it is I can help you with that.

I installed Linux Deploy on a flashed to vzn 3g phone and installed SoftEther VPN server on the phone making it a standalone VPN server. Basically same as you but by using the phone instead of the computer as the server.

I needed a way to remotely toggle data on and off to switch IP's. So I set it up with Tasker and Notify my Android. It works flawlessly.

VZN 3g service stopped working where I live so I came up with this solution and sent the phone to a relative in another state.

I have the phone plugged in on a timer so the phone doesn't over charge.
Old 09-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Is the problem your having because you cant change IP's remotely and that's why you need so many phones?

If it is I can help you with that.

I installed Linux Deploy on a flashed to vzn 3g phone and installed SoftEther VPN server on the phone making it a standalone VPN server. Basically same as you but by using the phone instead of the computer as the server.

I needed a way to remotely toggle data on and off to switch IP's. So I set it up with Tasker and Notify my Android. It works flawlessly.

VZN 3g service stopped working where I live so I came up with this solution and sent the phone to a relative in another state.

I have the phone plugged in on a timer so the phone doesn't over charge.
I can change IPs remotely, but I'm not using these for Ebay. I'm creating a proxy network for other sites, I will be running multiple threads so I need lots of IPs at the same time.
Old 09-08-2017

If you already know how to set up a squid proxie server wouldn't a vps be cheaper in the long run over a years time? One phone is 60$ a year plus the cost of the phone, so say its $160.

You could run 10-16 vps proxie's for that price at faster speeds.

Or do you need more that one IP per site or thread?
Old 09-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you already know how to set up a squid proxie server wouldn't a vps be cheaper in the long run over a years time? One phone is 60$ a year plus the cost of the phone, so say its $160.

You could run 10-16 vps proxie's for that price at faster speeds.

Or do you need more that one IP per site or thread?
The thing is, Verizon 3G IPs are very high quality. Even though they are not technically residential IPs they are treated as such.
Old 09-08-2017

Quote:
The thing is, Verizon 3G IPs are very high quality. Even though they are not technically residential IPs they are treated as such.
Yea, I feel the same way. I've waisted so much money, time, and effort on keeping my 3G Verizon functional... A lot of people here thought what I did was crazy...

Do you mass post?
Old 09-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yea, I feel the same way. I've waisted so much money, time, and effort on keeping my 3G Verizon functional... A lot of people here thought what I did was crazy...

Do you mass post?
I use it for a lot of sites. Classifieds, social sites, etc ...
Old 09-08-2017
Threadstarter  

If you are using it for Ebay, you can probably get away with IPv6 though. You can get millions and millions of IPs for pennies