eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Question about switching IPs between user accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/25332-question-about-switching-ips-between-user-accounts.html)

lmf2010 11-25-2010 10:20 PM

Question about switching IPs between user accounts

Hello! I just recently purchased and thoroughly read the amazingly helpful Ebay Stealth 3.0. I am confused on just one part though and that is once I create multiple user accounts on my computer and I understand that I have to change my ip each time that I go to create a new ebay account. My question is this: Say I set up 5 user accounts and 5 ebay accounts...do I have to change my ip address every single time I log in and out of those 5 ebay accounts? I know this probably sounds dumb and I read the ebook over and over and over again but I just don't get that part. Thanks so much! I am anxiously awaiting a response :)

GreenBean 11-26-2010 01:37 AM

The reason is so so simple. Welcome to the forum too :yar:

You change the IP to prevent LINKING your accounts.

Now that's a little more complex than the answer. What IP etc do you use now? Let us know that and we can help you work out the best way to proceed.

First thing I recommend is to make an excel file with all your info.
Introduce yourself to IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! or whatismyipaddress.com to keep a of IP addresses. (These are the easy things to do to stay stealth :spy:)

lmf2010 11-27-2010 08:38 PM

Thank you! Very excited to have found this place!
And thank you for your help. I do understand about the linking and changing the ip address. I'm just not sure if I have to change it every time I log in and out of each ebay account? Thanks again I truly appreciate your help! :ranger:

NYCLiz 11-27-2010 10:38 PM

I do. I have had good luck with StrongVPN and I can use the same IP for the account each time. I have not heard good thngs about the cheap or free proxies, I don't think skimping on that part of it is smart.

I am new at this, but learning fast. (I cannot afford not to learn fast.)

NYCLiz 11-27-2010 10:56 PM

I give each account a name and ip address, in a different area. One day you will look up and realize you are supposed to be in San Diego and somehow you forgot to leave Dallas. Ouch.

Keep records and check your ip each and every time you change accounts (use a site like strongvpn or a million others to check it), do not trust it because it says it is on and working. This is just how I am doing it, but I am still figuring this mess out. I am sure others can tell you way more.

rdarwan 12-12-2010 10:22 AM

Hi i have bought the book and been reading it and the forums for the past few days. I have a question regarding the IP address. I am currently using wireless USB to connect to internet and it will change the IP whenever i plug in and out my computer. I am planning to set up 5 stealth ebay account for selling. My question is if lets say (after setting up all the account)
At 3 pm user A access ebay with IP address 111.11.11.11
At 3.30 pm user B access ebay with IP address 222.22.22.22
When at 4 pm user A wants to access ebay again does his IP address has to be 111.11.11.11 or can it be 333.33.33.33

Hopefully somebody can answer my question. Quite confused on the computer matters.
Thanks

Bigbaby 12-14-2010 07:57 AM

switching ip

you can switch ip all you want but your MAC will still give you away. It's like mailing a package from different post offices but your return address is still the same. These people (wolves) selling ip changing software are rip offs selling stuff that you do not need. you can go- cmd-ipconfig /release *Con* and get a new ip as many times a day as you wish. The NIC card has a permantly marked "number" assigned to your computer and that is how you are "given away"

Hrad 12-14-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbaby (Post 189974)
you can switch ip all you want but your MAC will still give you away. It's like mailing a package from different post offices but your return address is still the same. These people (wolves) selling ip changing software are rip offs selling stuff that you do not need. you can go- cmd-ipconfig /release *Con* and get a new ip as many times a day as you wish. The NIC card has a permantly marked "number" assigned to your computer and that is how you are "given away"

I`m assuming that changing the MAC address of your router would solve that issue?

Bigbaby 12-15-2010 08:38 AM

yes

simply change the mac address and you will be fine. As far as ebay goes, there is no problem starting a new account. After posting my last thread I was instantly solicited by a wolf trying to sell bigbaby an "ipchanger", what a joke. If you can afford $23.00 you can have a new paypal account and the ebay account is FREE! Do not fall for those scams. BigBaby is the master and they can not stand my greatness!!!!!!! Let me know your problem and I have the soloution-FREE

Bigbaby 12-15-2010 08:40 AM

BigBaby

Simple answer is NO

Bigbaby 12-15-2010 08:44 AM

complimentary from BIGBABY

ttl! 12-15-2010 07:27 PM

if you have two computers and one of your computer got block from ebay ca you use the other computers. it have a different ip address but still on the wreless,

Thanks

1arko23 01-12-2011 05:34 PM

Little help please

Hello

I currently have Clear 4G Modem With WiFi.

What can i do to to access 4 different ebay accounts from the same computer but different IP.

Thanks

youniverseonline 01-13-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1arko23 (Post 196472)
Hello

I currently have Clear 4G Modem With WiFi.

What can i do to to access 4 different ebay accounts from the same computer but different IP.

Thanks

So you use these clear 4G modem cards,
High Speed 4G WiMAX Modems from Clear | Clear.com