Logging into to ebay & Paypal From Out Of Area Computer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 04-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Logging into to ebay & Paypal From Out Of Area Computer

hi guys,
im fairly new here as well,learning as much as i can day by day.i also have a question myself.does ebay have the capability to track an ip address to an exact address?

heres my deal,i was suspended in the past maybe 2 years ago because they asked for receipts for merchandise i was selling & i could not provide,so i couldnt sell anymore.well now i got a family member whos out of state with totally real info.its a legit acct that has been verified with faxing in documents etc and for being less than 6 months old as far as selling,has a fairly high limit and at the momment 5.0 dsr's.

now heres the deal,i do all the work listing etc,through auctiva.i even use a VPN through auctiva just to be extra safe and it works perfect.i Never log into the ebay account,always had my cousin do on his end because thats a clean address.now i have a problem,hes committed to a hospitol for 30 days minimum! i have all the log in credentials for everything,but the address im at is out of state from registered address.now im forced to take over & have to log in to both ebay & paypal or this sinks in days.

theres questions on merchandise,offers and merchandise that has to be shipped.he would normally do this part,but now im forced to have to do from an address where there was a suspended acct 2 years ago.

now,to be safe,i better create a new user account & start with a Fresh IP correct? i dont know what ip's were used 2 years ago.so this is a gamble i would guess.i know you cant use any VPN or proxy period,because you cant fool that super computer they have,i know.the same for paypal.i need help guys! the fact that im logging in from a strange computer,it could ask to send a code to phone or email right?

well i can log into email,no problem there.what i fear is the web beacons etc.its a yahoo email address.well i guess if im logging in with a different ip thats not a VPN & hopefully not a bad one,i should be ok yes?
ppl do travel always.i mean you could be at a relatives house out of state visiting and you log in from their computer

.any ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE BEFORE I MESS UP,I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE TOTALLY! THANKS

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-02-2014 at 06:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2014

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Logging into to ebay & Paypal From Out Of Area Computer

If you need answers on this forum, keep your questions short.
Old 04-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Paragraphs please!
Old 04-01-2014
Threadstarter  

got it! short questions.im new,so im learning alot.if any veterans have any thoughts,i really appreciate,thanks.
Old 04-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

VPN is not extra safe - which VPN you using? Could have been used by other people already.

This is a rough post to read indeed - disable web beacons and images in your e-mail.

For clarity sake, get the stealth guide
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
fleet1 (04-01-2014)
Old 04-01-2014
Threadstarter  

hi,
i apologize to have written a tough post,i guess i had several questions.on the vpn,i only use it with auctiva.private internet access.that one is fast! ive run a speed test while on it and unbelievable it clocks between 30 to 50mps.

i would never use vpn for paypal or ebay.that will shut you down for sure.

thanks
Old 04-01-2014
Threadstarter  

hi,
i'll make this simple as possible.can anyone tell me if im safe to log in to ebay & paypal from a different computer thats cross country from registered address?

can ebay track an ip address to an exact address? thanks.
Old 04-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I put spaces in that first post...... moving onwards......

first time you sign in with a different computer, it usually flags the account.

BUT, there is usually a work around so dont despair too much....

in your case it's not as bad as you are thinking.

Provided your account has its cookies etc, a different IP might not be a hassle.

Tell us what ISP is used now by your cousin? Pretend VPN does not exist for your stealth purposes.