Static IP service 5usd/month - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-14-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Static IP service 5usd/month

Hello.

Im thinking about setting several ebay and paypal stealth accounts and I will create one different pc user per account.

My only doubt here is.......its a good choice to purchase a Dedicated IP service to handle the rest of the accounts?It only costs over 5 usd/month,I think its good,but Im a newbie.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Cheers!!!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-31-2015
nomadtrading's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

I would go with a guaranteed fresh VPN to be 100% sure your accounts won't be linked. Static IP might not always equal a Fresh IP (meaning that it might have been given out to another customer before.)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 206
Thanks: 177
Thanked 43 Times in 28 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

24vc is the way to go. Only people who guarantee a 100% Fresh IP address, that hasnt been recycled.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2015
jeffweico's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 895
Thanked 4,057 Times in 2,168 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (12)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Is the static IP DEDICATED? If not, then it definitely is no good for stealth. Some people sell static IP's, but they are SHARED, which means when you are not using it, someone else might be. Also, $5 per month is a nice price, but many of these services are overused. If you get an IP that has been burned with eBay your account becomes worthless. And with a lot of these, you never know what they have been used for. I tried a cheap VPN service a long time ago and the first thing I noticed is that I could not search on Google because they said they detected unusual traffic coming from my network.

I'm not saying the service WON'T work, because I have no idea what provider you are talking about.

But the others are absolutely correct when they say that 24vc is the best provider for stealth. Why? They KNOW what we are trying to do and they have Fresh IP's that are guaranteed never to have been used with eBay before. They ARE more expensive, but if you sign up for it quarterly or annually, the price can be as low as $10 per month.

Last edited by jeffweico; 08-03-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2015
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,342
Thanks: 389
Thanked 1,397 Times in 866 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

iT MUST be a FRESH,,VIRGIN and DEDICATED Static IP, in order for it to work, for $5.00/Month,, that's a Bargain
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,301
Thanks: 989
Thanked 347 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Trustfund and Jeffweico are absolutely right 24vc provides the best and most reliable VPN service, pay peanuts, you get monkeys!, and never has that saying been truer than when dealing with VPN services. You are only going to get the best chance to keep your eBay/PayPal up and running and making money for you by spending a bit more in the beginning on the mega important setting up of your accounts, get the groundwork right with the strongest vpn service and you will never look back.

Last edited by RosieTosie; 08-03-2015 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-16-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

i just opened a business internet line with my local cable provider, and i ordered 5 Static IP addresses, how do i know if that is never used? and if not it it safe to go with a few accounts on that, even if all are the same router?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-16-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,128
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,797 Times in 3,324 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by arg1400 View Post
i just opened a business internet line with my local cable provider, and i ordered 5 Static IP addresses, how do i know if that is never used?
You don't and never will, for all you know those IP's have been used before by someone else.

Quote:
and if not it it safe to go with a few accounts on that, even if all are the same router?
well, your either gonna have to try them out or use ther other 4-5 different methods.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-16-2015
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,144
Thanks: 44
Thanked 652 Times in 479 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

People like to scare you that if it is not Fresh IP you will get limited, this is just bullcrap. We all know that most of the IPs in the world is recycled in one way or the other. The chances of you getting limited of IP alone is 1% to none. People that feed you this FRESH bull**** wants to make money from you. Getting a static, Dedicated IP for $5/mo is cheap.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-18-2015
Karakolio's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 281
Thanks: 23
Thanked 40 Times in 26 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (14)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by arg1400 View Post
i just opened a business internet line with my local cable provider, and i ordered 5 Static IP addresses, how do i know if that is never used? and if not it it safe to go with a few accounts on that, even if all are the same router?
MM78 is absolutely right, you can never know what they've been used for.
That's why you should always stick with a provider that you can trust.

To the OP, just as a rule of thumb, the cheaper the VPN is, the more abused it could be.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-18-2015
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,144
Thanks: 44
Thanked 652 Times in 479 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
To the OP, just as a rule of thumb, the cheaper the VPN is, the more abused it could be.
There's an exception to this rule if you set up your own VPN by getting a Linux VPS. $5 is possible with this and you get dedicated, static IP address.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-06-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

buy static ip for each account u use .It is a good solution.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-06-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 211
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Ip doesn't matter. You will just need a new IP. Ip is a small reason why a person would get banned. Simply using a ip that had a eBay account banned on will not get yours banned unless personal info is same and products etc
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-06-2015
jeffweico's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7,220
Thanks: 895
Thanked 4,057 Times in 2,168 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (12)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
Ip doesn't matter. You will just need a new IP. Ip is a small reason why a person would get banned. Simply using a ip that had a eBay account banned on will not get yours banned unless personal info is same and products etc
Will eBay ban based on IP address ALONE? No. The problem is, if there was a problem account on the IP address before, then eBay takes a closer look at the account. What happens then will depend on who is doing the review and what they look at. But it definitely puts accounts at risk, because you never know what they are going to ask for. Could just be a cursory review, or they could request documents proving your ID.

If I got 5 static IP's from Comcast, YES, I would try using them. It is very hard to get Comcast to assign static IP's. They really don't like to do it, except for businesses. Sometimes they WILL and if you can get them, it is probably worth the risk.

But saying that IP's do not matter is ridiculous and misleading. Because a newbie reads that and goes to HideMyAss.com and subscribes to the 10,000 IP package for $5 a month. Then they start using their IP's which are used for everything from Ddos attacks, to movie piracy, to credit card fraud and even eBay and PayPal fraud. Their account quickly dies and then they get discouraged and believe that stealth is impossible. And that is NOT true!

Search the forums for posts like "HELP! ALL 10 OF MY ACCOUNTS WENT DOWN TODAY!!!" or "WHY DO I GET 0/0 SELLING LIMITS EVERY TIME???" and read those threads. You will quickly discover that these all have ONE THING in common - the user took shortcuts. They listened to bad advice, such as "IP's don't matter" or "sure, Google Voice is great for stealth" or "sure, you can use the same credit card with PayPal since it was last used 5 years ago"

Those guys all found out the hard way that there are NO shortcuts with stealth that are worth taking.

I don't own 24vc. I don't own TracFone. I don't sell VBA's or VCC's. I don't make a penny when someone buys the stealth guide. So when I recommend using some of these things, it is NOT so I can make money off of people who don't know any better. It is because I know what works, what does not work and what is risky. I have been an active member of this forum for over SIX YEARS and I have seen hundreds of posts asking "why me? what went wrong?" and I have created HUNDREDS of stealth accounts. So have the other long time members here.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-07-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 211
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Will eBay ban based on IP address ALONE? No. The problem is, if there was a problem account on the IP address before, then eBay takes a closer look at the account. What happens then will depend on who is doing the review and what they look at. But it definitely puts accounts at risk, because you never know what they are going to ask for. Could just be a cursory review, or they could request documents proving your ID.

If I got 5 static IP's from Comcast, YES, I would try using them. It is very hard to get Comcast to assign static IP's. They really don't like to do it, except for businesses. Sometimes they WILL and if you can get them, it is probably worth the risk.

But saying that IP's do not matter is ridiculous and misleading. Because a newbie reads that and goes to HideMyAss.com and subscribes to the 10,000 IP package for $5 a month. Then they start using their IP's which are used for everything from Ddos attacks, to movie piracy, to credit card fraud and even eBay and PayPal fraud. Their account quickly dies and then they get discouraged and believe that stealth is impossible. And that is NOT true!

Search the forums for posts like "HELP! ALL 10 OF MY ACCOUNTS WENT DOWN TODAY!!!" or "WHY DO I GET 0/0 SELLING LIMITS EVERY TIME???" and read those threads. You will quickly discover that these all have ONE THING in common - the user took shortcuts. They listened to bad advice, such as "IP's don't matter" or "sure, Google Voice is great for stealth" or "sure, you can use the same credit card with PayPal since it was last used 5 years ago"

Those guys all found out the hard way that there are NO shortcuts with stealth that are worth taking.

I don't own 24vc. I don't own TracFone. I don't sell VBA's or VCC's. I don't make a penny when someone buys the stealth guide. So when I recommend using some of these things, it is NOT so I can make money off of people who don't know any better. It is because I know what works, what does not work and what is risky. I have been an active member of this forum for over SIX YEARS and I have seen hundreds of posts asking "why me? what went wrong?" and I have created HUNDREDS of stealth accounts. So have the other long time members here.
I never had a problem with IP's ever. Also you nor anyone else when they get a IP can know if it has been used with a bad account before. None of us knows that at all

With that being said, the only thing that matters is a new fresh IP
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-07-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,472
Thanks: 2,127
Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,809 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

My Mifi has had hundreds of ips on dozens of limited ebay accounts. My point is we have no idea what these IPs were used for before. Non of them.

Now 24vc is one of the most expensive services because to a certain degree anyways, can guaranty a fresh IP.

These days IP is my absolutely the least of my concern. My only concern with IPs is NOT overlapping IPs on a regular basis.

I have used cheap services along with 24vc awesome services and mifi, phone tethering, etc...

24vc has one of the easiest software options to connect.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-08-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 211
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
My Mifi has had hundreds of ips on dozens of limited ebay accounts. My point is we have no idea what these IPs were used for before. Non of them.

Now 24vc is one of the most expensive services because to a certain degree anyways, can guaranty a fresh IP.

These days IP is my absolutely the least of my concern. My only concern with IPs is NOT overlapping IPs on a regular basis.

I have used cheap services along with 24vc awesome services and mifi, phone tethering, etc...

24vc has one of the easiest software options to connect.

IPs is only needed if your overseas.

My point is that nobody that I heard on this forum has been booted off Ebay for being link to a stranger account or simply because they used a bad IP

I never heard of that happening to anyone on this forum which brings me back to my point is that IP addresses does not matter
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-08-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,472
Thanks: 2,127
Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,809 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
IPs is only needed if your overseas.

My point is that nobody that I heard on this forum has been booted off Ebay for being link to a stranger account or simply because they used a bad IP

I never heard of that happening to anyone on this forum which brings me back to my point is that IP addresses does not matter


Then you My Friend have not had enough accounts or have not had enough volume.
Saying IPs does not matter is a very ignorant statement.

Saying fresh deidcated IPs is the only option is equally as ignorant.

Last edited by yankee; 09-08-2015 at 02:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
sax4 (09-08-2015)
  #19  
Old 10-17-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

what about using a phone to tether? airplane mode to refresh ip.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-17-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,128
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,797 Times in 3,324 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspa View Post
what about using a phone to tether? airplane mode to refresh ip.
Yes, it will work just fine, just make sure to Log each IP change between accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-17-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 114
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

i used to use jetpacks then i started having accounts shut down so I started to isolate my different jetpacks and found that my verizon jet pack ips was the problem I saying this cause once I wend to vpn and 24vc my accounts no longer got shut down.....ips do matter
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-17-2015
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,472
Thanks: 2,127
Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,809 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke View Post
i used to use jetpacks then i started having accounts shut down so I started to isolate my different jetpacks and found that my verizon jet pack ips was the problem I saying this cause once I wend to vpn and 24vc my accounts no longer got shut down.....ips do matter
Verizon has the largest IP Pool in the USA if not on planet earth.

That being said, you still need to log IPs etc... Sounds like you might have been contaminating your own local pool by crossing IPs over and over or 100% coincidence.

Verizon MIFI and phone tethering is the most popular and common method widely used on this forum with great success. Second would be ATT/Tmobile etc.. then local broadband and last would be VPNs, VPS and proxies.

even 123 himself uses verizon mifi to build the accounts he sells.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
static ip miripik eBay Tracking 3 11-08-2014 07:00 AM
Is a 50% increase in sales revenue month-to-month too fast? aicccia eBay Discussion! 2 07-01-2014 11:39 AM
Amazon new service --- Label Service Artann Amazon X 3 03-14-2012 04:01 AM
Static IP MikeyD Subscriber Discussions 5 09-23-2011 09:51 AM
Static Ip ktemur IP Address 6 03-02-2011 08:58 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts