Does this Stealth Ebay-Paypal plan work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 11-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Does this Stealth Ebay-Paypal plan work?

Okay I had a long time account selling trinkets, 3000+ feedback that was suspended for slight DSR performance issues.

So my plan is.
1. Set up a new account using a friends address, and phone number.
2. Get verification credit card (from the threads) using this address and Joe Blow name. Blow being the last name of my friend.
3. Create Paypal account similarly, with verification credit card and bank account available from sellers in these forums. Using Joe Blow name and address. Blow again being the last name of the utility bills.
4. Any phone calls or correspondence I can get, being send to Blow's address, and phone.
5. After the waiting period I will seek to get a debit card so I can quickly remove funds.
6. The IP and computer are as insulated as I can do, I will have a new logon and just allow that login to collect page visits as I only have one account.

Is this a long time workable plan, and will I be able to get the debit card. If not what is suggested? Did I miss something

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

People dont get suspended for SLIGHT Dsr performance issues.

#1 on your list should really be figure out what you did and correct it before proceeding. Without that you might as well not even bother really.

Just an FYI.
Old 11-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

KingRay, you don't know what you are talking about regarding eBay policy and DSR suspensions. You are certainly wrong in specific to me.

I asked the question as generically as possible so the answer would be helpful to others beyond myself.

If anyone can help with if the plan is workable or has problems, I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Old 11-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@biff101 - your steps look alright as long as none of that info has been used before...especially friend's address and phone number. If not, then go for it and don't do anything accidental work with the old account. All the best.
Old 11-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff101 View Post
Okay I had a long time account selling trinkets, 3000+ feedback that was suspended for slight DSR performance issues.
suspension for 'slight performance issues' comes with a lot of warning to improve and give the seller some leeway. I hope said issues will be resolved for the next effort.

So my plan is.
Quote:
1. Set up a new account using a friends address, and phone number.
2. Get verification credit card (from the threads) using this address and Joe Blow name. Blow being the last name of my friend.
Never been of the school to use another person's info even with their permission. Been proven before it leads to failure. You may read other replies of mine where I say friends and business do not mix.

Quote:
3. Create Paypal account similarly, with verification credit card and bank account available from sellers in these forums. Using Joe Blow name and address. Blow again being the last name of the utility bills.
read reply above
Quote:
4. Any phone calls or correspondence I can get, being send to Blow's address, and phone.
5. After the waiting period I will seek to get a debit card so I can quickly remove funds.
first hope is that the address is OK to use. Are you aware that an SSN is needed for this magical debit card? Or that the paypal account needs to have been 'clean' B4 application can be made?
Quote:
6. The IP and computer are as insulated as I can do, I will have a new logon and just allow that login to collect page visits as I only have one account.

Is this a long time workable plan, and will I be able to get the debit card. If not what is suggested? Did I miss something

Thanks
?Insulated as you can do? What you've put sticky tape on it? Soz, poor humor.
I'll cut to the chase.

Firstly IF a senior user here replies and does give an opinion, hold your tongue and show respect. I could drag out more tales of sellers losing their accounts than you have ever seen. Ratings start at 100%, the kill % is between 97.4 & 98.2 depending on the past history of the account. Nothing has been 'slight' for your chop.

Back to the friend. If you business plan is the many trinkets to get to that high feedback score, paypal is going to introduce itself to you by way of limiting, looking at what you sell. Is that base covered? How is the friend going to deal with anything going bad? Are they aware their credit might be implicated if you use them for a debit card?

Define what you will do to re-establish computer access? You might link yourself if you are not careful. What gear are you running?

tbf, you should look at being stealth independently of another. No way would I say you could get a paypal debit card. It's not as easy. A new account on the run in to Christmas is marked by virtue of being new.
Just my comments
Old 01-03-2012

Longevity: 90%

Paypal dont do the debit card anymore, I was buzzing for a while as you could take money straight out of paypal at an ATM, alas it seems they've scrapped the card.
Old 01-09-2012
MU

Longevity: 81%
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyleeds View Post
Paypal dont do the debit card anymore, I was buzzing for a while as you could take money straight out of paypal at an ATM, alas it seems they've scrapped the card.
They removed the debit card? Wow
Old 01-10-2012

Longevity: 84%

Yeah I had one it was very handy indeed - as far as I know from what they sent me they had parted company with RBS & were only keeping on a select few of original card holders - alas I was not one of the lucky few :(
Old 01-10-2012

Longevity: 90%

Oh, cos I was wondering if people who still had their Paypal debit card were still able to use theirs, it seems they cant though. What a joke though, every tom, dick and harry are bringing out prepaid / virtual debit cards so why Paypal launched theirs only to withdraw it 5 minutes later seems daft. They probably didnt like it that we could use the card to access out Paypal funds much quicker so the money wasnt having to hang around in their account for weeks all the while earning them millions of pounds in interest. The lousy B******s!
Old 01-11-2012

Longevity: 84%

I think it was to do with the stability of RBS at the time - I think Paypal didn't time their partnership with RBS right - Just as all the banks were being bailed out etc (including RBS)