Chromebook - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 05-23-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Chromebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshan View Post
I was hoping around 50 maybe or?
Consider custom made high performance PC. You can get them online or ebay. Potentially 50% cheaper than branded from electronic stores. Works the same as the internal components are same i.e. Intel/AMD processors etc.

Get VMware.

Combine the two and you can easily pull off 50 accounts. You wont need to worry about buying multiple chromebooks etc.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,955 Times in 8,246 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Wonder if Danshan will read this - maybe but the original post is from...

As for straight up user accounts Play...you figure that much is too heavy on the Chrome without use of VMWare?
Old 05-23-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Wonder if Danshan will read this - maybe but the original post is from...

As for straight up user accounts Play...you figure that much is too heavy on the Chrome without use of VMWare?
I think the Chromebook could handle 50 accounts (might need added HD capacity though).

But I am looking at it from a tech/productive perspective. If the OP has 50+ accounts, managing them one by one would be a nightmare (if they were all actively selling simultaneously). VMware would be the way to go.
Old 05-23-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 100%

I keep hearing good things about Chromebooks..

I'm going to have to purchase a couple for testing purposes.

I hear people even prefer them over expensive MacBooks.

I love my MacBook so that's hard to believe but I think the price does it for chromebooks.
Old 05-23-2016

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
I think the Chromebook could handle 50 accounts (might need added HD capacity though).

But I am looking at it from a tech/productive perspective. If the OP has 50+ accounts, managing them one by one would be a nightmare (if they were all actively selling simultaneously). VMware would be the way to go.
but wouldnt you login and log out into each account via the chromebook?
Old 05-23-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by aupfen View Post
but wouldnt you login and log out into each account via the chromebook?
I have never used it myself. I would assume so. But if you have 50 accounts, imagine logging in and out, changing IP, managing listings etc.
You will be managing these accounts individually. Thats were the pain comes in.

Sure if you have around 10 accounts, a great way to go about stealth. Chromebooks are definitely a nice, nimble device.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
aupfen (05-23-2016)
Old 05-23-2016

Quote:
I have never used it myself. I would assume so. But if you have 50 accounts, imagine logging in and out, changing IP, managing listings etc.
You will be managing these accounts individually. Thats were the pain comes in.

Sure if you have around 10 accounts, a great way to go about stealth. Chromebooks are definitely a nice, nimble device.
well there are a good but of VPN extensions on chrome that will automatically boot up and log in to the previous connected city, etc.

as for managing products per account individually, I think i already do that with my VMs. isnt that what you are supposed to do?
Old 05-23-2016

and what you could do is have all the associated gmail account emails forward their emails to a main gmail account so that you know which one to log into, etc.

as is, i already have to technically power up each and every VM individually but one at a time because the VM can take up RAM resources, etc. unless i am doing it the stupid way lol
Old 05-23-2016

Quote:
well there are a good but of VPN extensions on chrome that will automatically boot up and log in to the previous connected city, etc.

as for managing products per account individually, I think i already do that with my VMs. isnt that what you are supposed to do?
If I have a VPN running on the VM, I would turn on multiple VM's simultaneously and manage them together. Almost feels like killing multiple birds with one stone. It's just way more productive.

Powering up VMs do use resources. Thats where you should invest in a powerful custom made (because its cheaper) PC. They can allow you to run numerous VMs at once without lag.

As for logging into each GMAIL account to see which requires attention, a good alternative would be using the GMAIL mobile app. I wrote a comprehensive thread on this (but I think you need to be a subscribed member of the forums to see it).
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...ails-move.html

Good Luck Stealthing
aupfen (05-24-2016)
Old 05-24-2016

Quote:
If I have a VPN running on the VM, I would turn on multiple VM's simultaneously and manage them together. Almost feels like killing multiple birds with one stone. It's just way more productive.

Powering up VMs do use resources. Thats where you should invest in a powerful custom made (because its cheaper) PC. They can allow you to run numerous VMs at once without lag.

As for logging into each GMAIL account to see which requires attention, a good alternative would be using the GMAIL mobile app. I wrote a comprehensive thread on this (but I think you need to be a subscribed member of the forums to see it).
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...ails-move.html

Good Luck Stealthing

I agree running multiple VMs at the same time and seamlessly going through them is better. I had to go down to installing windows 7 as a VM on parallels vm software on my mac. i grew up on PC and tried doing vmware on pc but ihave to b honest, and i am no fanboy, but Mac is just so much better. it never fails. i had a store closed by amazon because the super mini-NUC that i built from intel had its bluetooth/wifi adapter fail and somehow the vpn switch failed o ri dont know.

anyhow, we shall see. im tired lol :P
Old 05-24-2016

i also run my VMs from the new samsung t3 ssd which is said to be faster than most internal SSds

btw, i checked out your guide...one question....doenst the gmail app include html header that would identify me to amazon or ebay? that happened to me once with another app and i think i tried to decode the gmail app html header in the email and there were some similarities in the code or ip that spooked me or ami mistaken?
Old 05-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

So a chromebook has to log into the cloud to print labels out. No way....

I'll stay with my business/light gaming laptop.
Old 05-24-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
So a chromebook has to log into the cloud to print labels out. No way....

I'll stay with my business/light gaming laptop.
A chromebook is always connected to the cloud, it relies on this very cloud on every thing it does. The good thing is, everything always stays backed up.
aupfen (05-24-2016)
Old 05-24-2016

Quote:
i also run my VMs from the new samsung t3 ssd which is said to be faster than most internal SSds

btw, i checked out your guide...one question....doenst the gmail app include html header that would identify me to amazon or ebay? that happened to me once with another app and i think i tried to decode the gmail app html header in the email and there were some similarities in the code or ip that spooked me or ami mistaken?
To prevent VPN failing, setup a killswitch.

Dont worry about IP tracking via email headers with GMAIL. All mail for GMAIL is routed through GMAIL, so the headers dont trace back to you. Only GMAIL will know the original header.
Old 05-24-2016

Quote:
To prevent VPN failing, setup a killswitch.

Dont worry about IP tracking via email headers with GMAIL. All mail for GMAIL is routed through GMAIL, so the headers dont trace back to you. Only GMAIL will know the original header.
nice nice. that is nice to know. i will test that but i trust you. like ronald reagan once said (no political affiliation lol) trust, but verify! haha
Old 05-24-2016

chrome has a way to set up a central kill switch or should i relay on the praticular app/program from the VPN provider to do that in their respective settings?
Old 05-24-2016

Quote:
chrome has a way to set up a central kill switch or should i relay on the praticular app/program from the VPN provider to do that in their respective settings?
Your a mac fan boy. So maybe someone else will chime in. I know on Windows you could use windows firewall to setup the killswitch, which works faultlessly.
I dont think using external applications would be as effective.
Old 06-30-2016

Longevity: 45%

do most consider chromebooks safe enough for stealth? a vpn provider i use detects each google login as a separate device which is great. but is it true to amazon? issues such as flash, mac address, browser fingerprinting...