Multiple PO Boxes - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 03-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Question Multiple PO Boxes

Hello, first timer here! I've already learned so much in the small amount of time that I've lurked this site, so I thank you guys for that.

Just so you know, my plan is to spend the first 3 months doing Garage Sale/Bargain Arbitrage with eBay to build up several accounts, then begin to do Amazon/Ebay Dropshipping Arbitrage when my accounts are trusted.

My question(s).

So I guess I need to have a distinct PO box for every account I create?

Is it okay if these (USPS street addressed) boxes all come from the same address but with different #***** at the end?
Will eBay see that several accounts were just created at such a similar address?

Would you recommend I save money when opening a lot of accounts and give random valid addresses that I can't access? I could choose not to accept returns, or I could accept returns, but just take the hit on the product and refund them their money? (Meanwhile, a random person will get a mystery box on their doorstep with a damaged item inside.)

Let's say I decide to go that route. Later on, when I have more trust with eBay, can I change my address in eBay/Paypal to a PO Box, or would I be stuck like that (Or risk being on watch/limited)

Thanks!

-AJGoldie
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2016

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: Multiple PO Boxes

If several accounts were created with similar addresses with just different #'s at the end, I think it might raise a flag.

I am doing what you mentioned concerning random valid addresses that I can't access. With those ones, I am selling low-tier items, so if there is a problem, I plan on refunding as opposed to getting a return. But I figure my volume will offset that problem.

I'm not sure about the last point of changing addresses after building some trust. Maybe somebody else can pipe in on that one.
Old 03-30-2016

Longevity: 53%

If you are choosing not to accept returns then there is no need for a PO box if you are already using stealth addresses.
Old 03-30-2016

Longevity: 53%

Oh and its not a good idea to start changing details in Ebay/PP especially addresses
Old 03-30-2016

Longevity: 47%

BTW, somebody had asked what if you ship from a different city/state than what you registered in. Somebody mentioned a good "reason" : -- just state that the address is valid, but the IP address (or shipping address) is different because you are in school (college or graduate school)
Old 03-30-2016

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie2065 View Post
Oh and its not a good idea to start changing details in Ebay/PP especially addresses
Did you have a problem changing address to PO box on accounts older than 6 month with a small selling record?
Old 04-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Here is the deal in my opinion. If you have lots of Stealth Accounts in the US without Tax Id forget the PO box for every account. Personally I have about 5 stealth's per P.O. Box. I print out Labels on eBay to sent to sellers with the Phake address then black it out and put the P.O. Box Addy over it with a Biz name. Gotta make sure to register the P.O. Box as a Business even just with you Last name than like Apparel, Enterprises, Etc. Then you are good to go.

Then if anyone does ask for return you add the Biz name and Addy if they ask for some reason those people handle your returns. If you are one of those people who can keep their accounts without getting kicked off and play it safe this works perfect. If you constantly screw up and try to sell to fast and rock the boat it will backfire.

This is not a shot at you or anyone else. But most newer members are morons. They think its is a quick fix they understand nothing. Not that way it gets harder and more complicated every year.

Last edited by vogeltron; 04-02-2016 at 05:40 AM.
Old 04-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
Here is the deal in my opinion. If you have lots of Stealth Accounts in the US without Tax Id forget the PO box for every account. Personally I have about 5 stealth's per P.O. Box. I print out Labels on eBay to sent to sellers with the Phake address then black it out and put the P.O. Box Addy over it with a Biz name. Gotta make sure to register the P.O. Box as a Business even just with you Last name than like Apparel, Enterprises, Etc. Then you are good to go.

Then if anyone does ask for return you add the Biz name and Addy if they ask for some reason those people handle your returns. If you are one of those people who can keep their accounts without getting kicked off and play it safe this works perfect. If you constantly screw up and try to sell to fast and rock the boat it will backfire.

This is not a shot at you or anyone else. But most newer members are morons. They think its is a quick fix they understand nothing. Not that way it gets harder and more complicated every year.
No offense taken at all. So, this would be a good method even if you plan on eventually acquiring EINs and LLCs for all your stores at 150 items/$15000?

So you use the same business name for 5 seperate accounts? And this name is different from your individual account store (LLC) name?

Also, will this method work down the line when I plan on using Prime accounts to dropship Amazon items that I list on eBay? (DS Domination-type arbitrage)
Old 04-04-2016

Longevity: 57%

If I download the return shipping label and blink the cake address and write my old used suspended address and scan it back so the customer can return it there, it will work on more than one account?
are you sure?

or I need to keep the "po box 123" and just change the name of the box owner?
Old 04-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgoldie View Post
No offense taken at all. So, this would be a good method even if you plan on eventually acquiring EINs and LLCs for all your stores at 150 items/$15000?

So you use the same business name for 5 seperate accounts? And this name is different from your individual account store (LLC) name?

Also, will this method work down the line when I plan on using Prime accounts to dropship Amazon items that I list on eBay? (DS Domination-type arbitrage)

If I were going to use multiple accounts that are fully verified with LLC and EIN, personally I would have a separate PO Box or Mail Box for each.

The reason I use 5 accounts per PO Box with the method I mentioned is because these accounts don't have a Tax ID attached so I can't sell more than about 150 items on each. I use it as a cost cutting method. Each box costs me like $80-100 per year so for 150 items I have to take the risk of overlap.

I do have a regular fully verified Tax ID eBay/PayPal that I have with its own PO Box that I don't overlap with any of my stealth accounts.

As far as Amazon goes I don't know. I have only had my own personal account, never ventured into the Ghost/Stealth accounts there.
Old 04-14-2016
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the advice Vogeltron!

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on:

If I plan to have multiple llc ein verified accounts, would it be bad to register them to PO boxes (street addressed) at the same post office? Should I use a different post office for each account?

Or do you recommend that I register random addresses for my llc/ein accounts, then use a PO box for returns? (Cross out phake address)

Thanks for the help, I really wanna do this right!

-Alex
Old 04-14-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

ajgoldie,

You would not consider having multiple stealths at one PO box... Creates a link.
You have to try to avoid links when creating stealth accounts.
However, check with your local USPS and see if they allow PO Box numbers AND street address...
Good Luck.
Old 04-15-2016

Longevity: 48%

I have 2 accounts that I just added PO boxes to. Opened one then drove 10 minutes across county line and opened another. Both offered street addressing.
Old 04-27-2016

for "newer" accounts what do people recommend for addresses?

I read not to change ANY details of a new stealth account for AT LEAST 30days.

So I'm going to be extra cautious and wait 60 or 90 days even.

But what do I do IF a buyer wants to return an item??

Generate a real return label and email to directly to them? Not through eBay messages?
Old 04-27-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payelectronica View Post
I have 2 accounts that I just added PO boxes to. Opened one then drove 10 minutes across county line and opened another. Both offered street addressing.
how long are you waiting before changing the address? I want to be careful and wait 60-90 days.