PayPal limited because of reached a usage threshold that requires to confirm identity - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-16-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default PayPal limited because of reached a usage threshold that requires to confirm identity

One of my PayPal limited because of reached a usage threshold that requires to confirm identity (got 2 limited, but one lift in 1 day), this one I am waiting 8 working days now. Not sure how longer I have to wait. My eBay store currently on vacation mode. It is my biggest one, good feedback, it is a business account under my company name. (I was about to also upgrade this PayPal to same business name and change contact name too - but PayPal faster than me to give limit.)

I have my own PayPal fully verified under my name which I use for my own website, it is a premier account. I am thinking to upgrade it to business so it will have same business name as those eBay.

1. Can I use this PayPal with my eBay? They will have same business name but contact name will be different. Not sure if I can change contact name or registered name on eBay...

2. Any of you got PayPal limited because of usage threshold lately? How is the maximum day to wait after sending documents to confirm identity?

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rosepleasure For This Useful Post:
likefrasers (11-17-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2016

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: PayPal limited because of reached a usage threshold that requires to confirm iden

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepleasure View Post
One of my PayPal limited because of reached a usage threshold that requires to confirm identity (got 2 limited, but one lift in 1 day), this one I am waiting 8 working days now. Not sure how longer I have to wait. My eBay store currently on vacation mode. It is my biggest one, good feedback, it is a business account under my company name. (I was about to also upgrade this PayPal to same business name and change contact name too - but PayPal faster than me to give limit.)

I have my own PayPal fully verified under my name which I use for my own website, it is a premier account. I am thinking to upgrade it to business so it will have same business name as those eBay.

1. Can I use this PayPal with my eBay? They will have same business name but contact name will be different. Not sure if I can change contact name or registered name on eBay...

2. Any of you got PayPal limited because of usage threshold lately? How is the maximum day to wait after sending documents to confirm identity?

Thank you.

You will be limited very soon. Make a new PayPal and wait for a while, take down all of your listings, relist them in different title and format, change your ebay name... a lot of work and it takes at least half year.
The Following User Says Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
rosepleasure (11-17-2016)
Old 11-18-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: PayPal limited because of reached a usage threshold that requires to confirm iden

Update:
Got my PP back yesterday, took 10 working days for them to review documents.
Old 11-19-2016

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepleasure View Post
Update:
Got my PP back yesterday, took 10 working days for them to review documents.
Congratulations!!
Old 12-02-2016

Longevity: 50%

I was wondering, do you happen to know how is a usage threshold looks in numbers?

I'm asking because having the same problem here. A few days ago I got an email from Paypal "You're about to reach this milestone with the total transactions on your account approaching your account limit. Please provide more information to confirm your identity".

And I just wanted to know for the future how many transaction I'm allowed to conduct without being asked for addition documents or what is the amount of money I can receive over the year. Would rather slow down my selling or diverse it than got asked for the docs.
Old 07-10-2019

Longevity: 30%

I know this thread is old but wanted to add more info in this for people using the search tool.

Paypal didnt accept my photos of passport, id's and govt documents.
Im getting 5 sales a week and wouldn't want to risk.
This started about a month ago until i remembered there's a blackhat service where they can create photos of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents for paypal i read somewhere in aspkin forums., can i use those services?

I wouldn't want to use a new paypal since ofcourse I'd be waiting for 21days until they release the money per transaction.