What about funds in permanently limited paypal account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-17-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 49%
Default What about funds in permanently limited paypal account?

Hi guys
I have a Canadian paypal account which I opened it when I was there (now in Turkey) and now it is permanently banned.
It says after 180 days the limitation will be lifted so does that mean I can continue using my funds to buy things online or transfer them to another paypal address?
Also if I go there and open a new paypal account will they ban it too?

Last edited by mcmstar; 03-17-2017 at 11:27 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-17-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Re: What about funds in permanently limited paypal account?

After 180 days of wilderness paypal *******s will finally let you have your cash, and you will be able to withdraw it , ONLY. thus you will not be able to use or transfer it. only refunding. that is the hard truth. As for the next time please dont use the same ip address, and the same names, to register. lol permanent ban? are you scamming?

forget about that ip address , it is damaged for life. Good news is that all thanks to the mighty stealth gods, there is life after paypal death
Old 03-17-2017

Longevity: 51%

Most times if you get permanently banned the your name in that country is blacklisted. So even if you open a new account with a new ip address. but same names and country, you will get instantly limited
Old 03-17-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I have 50K USD in that account how am I going to withdraw them if I go to Canada?
The bank account attached to that paypal is already closed.
Will I be able to add a new bank account?
I think banks won't accept that amount of money transaction at once right?
Please help me.

Last edited by mcmstar; 03-17-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Youll need to add a new bank account. They might give you trouble doing so though so expect that and expect to spend time on the phone trying to get it done.
Also, that is a HUGE amount of money to be holding in paypal so they might actually make youre life a lot more difficult when it comes time to get those funds withdrawn.
And last but not least - yes - any bank you try to withdraw these funds to will ask plenty of questions if you attempt to withdraw these funds all at once meaning youll need to stretch the withdrawing proceed over a very very long period of time. I myself would not dare withdrawing more than $20,000 in an account per year - meaning youre looking at over 2 years to get it done properly.
Why on earth did you leave so much money ion the paypal account?
Old 03-17-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Youll need to add a new bank account. They might give you trouble doing so though so expect that and expect to spend time on the phone trying to get it done.
Also, that is a HUGE amount of money to be holding in paypal so they might actually make youre life a lot more difficult when it comes time to get those funds withdrawn.
And last but not least - yes - any bank you try to withdraw these funds to will ask plenty of questions if you attempt to withdraw these funds all at once meaning youll need to stretch the withdrawing proceed over a very very long period of time. I myself would not dare withdrawing more than $20,000 in an account per year - meaning youre looking at over 2 years to get it done properly.
Why on earth did you leave so much money ion the paypal account?
I am a Turkish citizen and I live in Turkey. So I don't have any tax responsibility.

I was planning to go to Canada next year but this limitation messed everything up.

Can I add two different bank accounts (other than attached closed bank account) and divide the withdrawal?

I'm planning to go there for 3 months to open two bank accounts from different banks and withdraw 10K each month. Does that sound ok?

Can't I explain them this is the money from my paypal balance?
Old 03-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

provided you have the actual letter from PayPal saying your funds will be released, you have to work out which of the only bank account you can add.

You must be very very careful with what you do.

Just to repeat, you must make sure you have an email advising funds will be released.

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-17-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

When a paypal account is limited, you can only do one big withdrawal to one account.

Paypal MAY allow split withdrawals but that would need to be manually done and risky because you would have to call paypal - which could lead to questions etc.

ALSO: do NOT let Paypal convert your USD funds to Canadian - you will lose a TON of money on the conversion!!!
Old 03-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwelwatambule1 View Post
Most times if you get permanently banned the your name in that country is blacklisted. So even if you open a new account with a new ip address. but same names and country, you will get instantly limited
LOL, No idea where you got that from but that's not true. PayPal isn't going to just automatically ban everyone with the same name.
Old 03-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnah View Post
You just need Fresh IP and make new user acc.
Did you take pills or sniff glue or other foreign substances?

You are talking out of you rear end.

Stop giving bad advice.

Old 03-26-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnah View Post
You just need Fresh IP and make new user acc.
There is more to it than just that....
Old 03-27-2017

Longevity: 42%

Don't the PP currency conversion rules still apply with foreign currencies even in limited accounts; to withdraw the money in USD, you'd have to withdraw to a US bank account opened on US soil otherwise PayPal will convert the money to CAN first as that is the local currency of the PP account and your "USD Canadian bank" will convert it back to USD.

PayPal services are not available in Turkey hence they permanently limited the CA account and any other account if not careful in hiding location where you are accessing the account from if you decide to reside in Turkey and opening another PP account. Accessing the Services from a country that is not included on PayPal's permitted countries list is a restricted activity in all PayPal accounts in every country on that list.

Warning: PayPal Canada link
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/we...ntries-outside