PAYPAL Limited story. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-18-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default PAYPAL Limited story.

Okay as we all know mondays seems to be the worst of days for paypal and ebay. Always have accounts taken down on this day for some reason. I sell items that are cheap and sometimes get veros but customers are always happy.
Wake up at 7 am to find paypal account limited blah blah. Typical fax docs etc bank statements as well. No problem. Phone ver etc. I fax in all the info, in order to get the cash out, and they need social to lift the ban. I call them at least 4 to 5 times feeling them out. One lady says your social bounced back because of an older account that is also a biz account. Turn out we are only allowed one business account. So she downgraded the other account from 1999(which I also got kicked off ebay from), and it let me use my social on the new stealth account to lift the ban. Back up with the stealth paypal (same name new info bank etc phone)
They had my social from applying for that credit card like 5 years ago on the 1999 account. My other paypal from 2001 does not have a social tied to it but its dirty from ebay tracking cookies(so it never came up with customer support).
First of all thanks to eBay Stealth for getting me this far. Those trace cookies are the death of people. They say it was a jump in sales and they check people out for it. I guess if you have never been banned from paypal its safe to start new ones with all new info. All this because my business partner and I awhile back did not go stealth, and were linked to old accounts threw flash cookies. Once again buy the book..........................

We all have been tied to dirty ebay accounts through these bull**** methods ebay uses. Thanks to stealth I feel like I won with paypal today. Just remember close all old paypal accounts when you get started again......................

later jughead......
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!