Paypal withdraw funds to my bank / bank hold - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Send a message via Yahoo to angelinatl
Default Paypal withdraw funds to my bank / bank hold

$5000 dollars to my
a regular bank account personal checking i withdrew the fund$ from business PP account
after 180 days
and my bank closed my account & hold my money
they said they gonna return those money back to PP account holder but there is no way they can do that, after i withdrew money from Limited PP, then that PP will be closed
they want me to explain to them why i get those still have over $5k something in 4 different banks
and i recieved a letter from Early Warning Services, they asked me to call them & explain to them why i recieve this money
where these money come from ? they still holding the money until i give them the explains...
PP limited
they closed my bank account because they said im fraud, PP & Bank account holder name is not match
they give me time to give them an explaination...
Does anyone know what to do ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 100%

What bank are you dealing with? It is a lot of money in one go, so that makes sense. Maybe you can say it's a business name, you do business with that name. Can you call up your bank and talk them?
Old 05-22-2009

Longevity: 89%

interesting case. what bank do you use and how much money do you take into the accounts on a regular basis?
Old 05-22-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
What bank are you dealing with? It is a lot of money in one go, so that makes sense. Maybe you can say it's a business name, you do business with that name. Can you call up your bank and talk them?
Wachovia, Chase, Compass, Prosperity. Only Wachovia reported me to Early Warning Services because my personal checking account holder name don't match with the Paypal account holder. They immediately closed all my bank accounts with $5k-$7k still in all 4 bank accounts :(
I already talked to Wachovia & told them those Paypal account is under my business name. They said my accounts are at high risk of fraud...activities. They will refund all the money back to the Paypal account but the PP account is already CLOSED once i withdrew all the money out from that PP Account. Do you think the bank gonna keep that money forever ? because PP already closed out the account how can they refund the money back to that PP account ? Thanks.

Last edited by angelinatl; 05-22-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-23-2009

paypal could probably do what they want with the money if the bank is offering to to them.
Old 05-24-2009

Longevity: 86%
Default ok

allright. there is only one way you an save your money.
Call PayPal as soon as possible and tell them that you withdrew money on a wrong account number. Call your bank try to talk to a manager and tell them that you don't wanna do business with them. Open a bank account in Wells Fargo or other bank and try to withdraw money on new account.
If the money would not go through call paypal again and tell them that you entered the wrong number again.
One more thing that you can do is to use somebody's business bank account. That would work. Never deal with Bank of America they worse than paypal.
And another thing that I would suggest is if you open a new paypal account not on your name make one mistake in your name. For example if your name is William White then you enter Wiliam Whte and you will never have a problem with the bank. Another thing is you can use your last name and your sister's first name. That will work as well. There is a lot of tricks actually so don't worry you will save your money =) Goooood luuuck!
Old 05-24-2009

Why should one not deal with Bank of America? and what makes them worse than paypal? I thought no bank could close your account and hold money? Have the rules of banking changed?
Old 05-24-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

BOA is OK to use, as OK as any of the banks that can be used.
Old 05-25-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

I'm not sure why addmin said that either. I use BOA with no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addmin View Post
Never deal with Bank of America they worse than paypal.
Old 05-25-2009

Default Boa

Hey guys.
First of all take a look at this threade
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...hen-tired.html

All PayPal payments are ACH. That means that all the transfers are going From PayPal to ACH AntiFraud Department and then to your bank account.
So If you use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on your paypal account the antifraud department usually flag them and send the information to your bank. And Bank's antifraud department make the final decision. If you ever talked to antifraud department of Bank of America they pretty much the same with PayPal. They don't care if it was your money or not if they see the wrong name they will just send money back. In Wells Fargo or Suntrust they just put money on hold for 2 weeks or so.
One more thing. When I had the same situation with Bank of America paypal just called them and ask about the name on my checking account. And of course BOA gave them the whole information which is illegal. I'm not trying to say that it's all BOA's fault but they just don't care. They r a big corporation you will never sue them so they can do whatever they want =)
It's better to deal with a small local banks. Right now I have 4 paypal and 6 ebay accounts just because one of my accounts getting limited once a month and I don't want to loose money because of some pimp from Bangladesh who works for paypal and he thinks that my account should get limited =)
Old 05-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

quote of the week - pimp from Bangladesh who works for paypal

they all sound like Philippinos, the ones I talk to .....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-25-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-25-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Call PayPal as soon as possible and tell them that you withdrew money on a wrong account number. Call your bank try to talk to a manager and tell them that you don't wanna do business with them. Open a bank account in Wells Fargo or other bank and try to withdraw money on new account.
If the money would not go through call paypal again and tell them that you entered the wrong number again.
I cannot call PP & tell them that i withdrew money to the wrong account number :( cuz i don't have any info. of the PP Account. I already talked to Wachovia Bank Manager & she told me that all my money will be refunded back to PP Account & she also reported me to EARLY WARNING SERVICES & closed all my chase bank, compass bank, prosperity bank. No way they can refund that money back to the PP Account because that PP already LOCKED.

Any other way to get my money back ? I don't wanna call PP cuz they gonna ask me to verify address, name, .....Thank You.

I login my account & this what i got...
Error Detected
This account has been permanently locked with a $0.00 USD balance. All information associated with this account has been blocked from the PayPal system and cannot be registered with another account.

I used Wells Fargo bank to withdraw $5k 1st month & another $3k on a same bank but different checking account on the 2nd month, no problem with this bank
Old 05-25-2009

Old 05-25-2009

angelinatl, And you don't remember the name on the account and the address? But you still got the bank account number and cc number that was linked into your paypal account. And you got the email access. Usually when they lock account with 0 balance you can send an appeal at appeal@paypal.com. I'm not sure if this email still works.
Well they will send money back and it will take about 3 days until paypal get them. But like I said before it will go from BOA-> ACH Antifraud Department-> PayPal-> Your PayPal account. So you need to talk to BOA or PayPal. But I don't think that BOA will help you... So there is only one department left - PayPal. Just try to get as much information as you can and call them. Or there is another website
getsatisfaction.com/paypal
try to post th story about wrong account number there. But don't tell them that you have been doing business under ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.
Old 05-25-2009
Threadstarter  

aite, let me give it a try & see wat happen .....

Thank You...
Old 06-02-2009

lol, like the pic... it's actually PIMP-C (rip)
Old 06-02-2009

Quote:
Hey guys.
First of all take a look at this threade
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...hen-tired.html

All PayPal payments are ACH. That means that all the transfers are going From PayPal to ACH AntiFraud Department and then to your bank account.
So If you use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on your paypal account the antifraud department usually flag them and send the information to your bank. And Bank's antifraud department make the final decision. If you ever talked to antifraud department of Bank of America they pretty much the same with PayPal. They don't care if it was your money or not if they see the wrong name they will just send money back. In Wells Fargo or Suntrust they just put money on hold for 2 weeks or so.
One more thing. When I had the same situation with Bank of America paypal just called them and ask about the name on my checking account. And of course BOA gave them the whole information which is illegal. I'm not trying to say that it's all BOA's fault but they just don't care. They r a big corporation you will never sue them so they can do whatever they want =)
It's better to deal with a small local banks. Right now I have 4 paypal and 6 ebay accounts just because one of my accounts getting limited once a month and I don't want to loose money because of some pimp from Bangladesh who works for paypal and he thinks that my account should get limited =)
going by what you are saying I am surprised as many banks work with different names as we have verified here.
Old 06-06-2009

Longevity: 94%

Im gonna say it. Something seems kinda fishy here. I have opened many accounts under many names with no problems aside from ing and when they closed all my accounts they sent me the money. I dont see how with no investigation that they are saying oh we're just gonna send this money back to paypal. I have had something like that happen once and it was because i had closed the account and forgot so they rejected the funds and they went back to paypal. Also that "permanent lock" thing is usually for accounts that paypal deems fraud arent they? When you get limited that limitation just stays until you do something about it. They only permenantly close them when they suspect mass fraud.
Old 06-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Successful troll is successful.
Old 06-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

All this of BOA is scaring me. I just opened 3 more checking accounts today with them.