PayPal limited asking for card statement of a VCC - Smartest move? [2 Options!] - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

View Poll Results: What will be the smartest move to get your money out?
[come clean] - Tell them that it's a VCC so it doesn't have a Card Statement 1 8.33%
[try to outsmart them] - Make a Counterfeit card statement 11 91.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Question PayPal limited asking for card statement of a VCC - Smartest move? [2 Options!]

so after having my us-PayPal account created and verified with a VCC [yandex-money].
a couple of months ago PayPal just limited my account.
They asked me to:
"Confirm a credit or debit card you have linked to your account by uploading your most recent card statement."
And they said:
"We noticed some unusual activity on the credit card linked to your PayPal
account."
you could say that the account is stealth,
Unfortunately, it had to be stealth because I live outside the USA, so most of the info had to be not-real to make it match with everything else very well.

# they required me to prove my identity using one of three options, I already did that [phone_text method].
# the second thing they required is the card statement, and of course, because it's a virtual credit card that won't be very easy.

After some research I have narrowed it down to two critical choices:

(Option 1: [come clean])
now because I couldn't find anything in their TOC that states anything against the use of Virtual Credit cards [VCC]
and because Yandex-money VCC is not just a random non-valid one. as far as I'm aware.
And because obviously, they can easily deduce that card is issued by yandex_bank if they were to use the 1st 6 digits [bin] for instance.

I thought to just go ahead and tell them that I'm using a VCC and I can't provide a card statement,
though I'm not sure of giving them a screenshot of the account that has the VCC to proof that I own it and haven't bought it would be enough.

now I thought I should start slowly and hit them on facebook without even providing my email 1st I just wanna see the chances I have,
and we can go from there.

After giving them the account info, however, it's at that point where option 2 is no longer available.

1#) Questions:
1) what is the possibility of un-limiting my account if I'm using a VCC assuming I provided everything possible to provide such as a screenshot of the VCC page?
2) will they ask for other stuff?
3) will they just keep limiting my account for 180?
4) will they permanently limit my account and I should just forget that my hard earned money exist?

(Option 2: [try to outsmart them])

faking the card statement!

Alright, so I would either make it my self if I can get my self an acceptable card statement.
or better yet use a service like SecondEyesoloution to make the card statement it costs like 30$

now because they can figure out which bank issued the card which is a Russian bank
I'm not sure if the card statement should match that or a US bank.

2#) Questions:
1) what is the possibility of un-limiting my account going this way against just telling them I'm using a VCC?
2) will they accept the statement if it's from a Russian bank but it's linked to a US Paypal?
3) if they found out that it's -counterfeit- will they lock the money forever?
4) do they even check the 1st 6 digits or [bin]?

going this way will also most likely cancel options 1.

or maybe there is a better 3rd option that I haven't thought of

based on your experience and if you are in such a position what will be your next move?

I would sincerely appreciate it if you cast your vote on this.
thank you very much in advance.

Last edited by OOOONOnameOOOO; 09-22-2017 at 09:09 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: PayPal limited asking for card statement of a VCC - Smartest move? [2 Options!]

Anyone? :/
Old 09-25-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: PayPal limited asking for card statement of a VCC - Smartest move? [2 Options!]

really? no one?
Old 09-25-2017
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Get someone to make the doc for you. The other option will not work, and at this point, you have nothing to lose.
Old 09-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

They know that the card is a VCC

The BIN will already tell them.

Lots of VCCs do have statements so just print screen it
Old 09-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOOONOnameOOOO View Post
really? no one?
Welcome to the forums.

1. Your post is really long and an eyesore to read.

2. By posting "Anyone?" over and over - it comes off as demanding and turns people off to respond (The fact that a mod (James) replied to you is pretty damn respectable on his part)

3. A poll on top of your long post is double troublesome.

All the best as you master stealth

Work on your forum credibility and etiquette
Old 09-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
Get someone to make the doc for you. The other option will not work, and at this point, you have nothing to lose.
Thanks for having a time to reply, can you recommend someone in particular?
Old 09-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
They know that the card is a VCC

The BIN will already tell them.

Lots of VCCs do have statements so just print screen it
Thanks for your reply, i thought they are not supposed to store such info. But either ways the VCC i used is from yandex i don't think that it has a statement so uploading a screenshot of the VCC account is the furthest i can go with this, I'm not quite sure if this will really work though. :/
Old 09-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums.

1. Your post is really long and an eyesore to read.

2. By posting "Anyone?" over and over - it comes off as demanding and turns people off to respond (The fact that a mod (James) replied to you is pretty damn respectable on his part)

3. A poll on top of your long post is double troublesome.

All the best as you master stealth

Work on your forum credibility and etiquette
1) Thanks for having a time to reply,
Oh i just wanted to include all of the details, my bad.

2) I see, sorry about that. That's very kind of him.

3) i didn't know that?
Old 09-28-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Have you actually read the stealth guide yet?

I see a lot of people try to collect info randomly in here to save $19 and ended up in a lot of problem and eventually ended up just getting the guide then they are good to go.
Old 10-07-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Have you actually read the stealth guide yet?

I see a lot of people try to collect info randomly in here to save $19 and ended up in a lot of problem and eventually ended up just getting the guide then they are good to go.
How up-to-date is the guide, currently? I read it last week, and it seems like people are reporting happenings in the forums that contradict the guide.
Old 10-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Based on the votes i went ahead and bought a card statement from secondeyesolution
HOWEVER when i uploaded it to paypal
They permanently banned by account now :(

How do you think this would have went if i just told them I'm using a VCC. And there is nothing against it in there terms and service
Old 10-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Using a quality VCC is a must. The sellers in the forum marketplace are a good source. The reason being if there was any issues with them not working, you would be hearing about it. Many people have no trouble verifying their PP's with a QUALITY VCC. If you get a cheap one and try and cut corners, it's going to likely lead to issues.

As pointed out above. PayPal can tell right away from the VCC's BIN (bank ID) who issued the virtual card, country, account type, and a few other things. They're not stupid.