Permanent Limitation - Stealth for website payments? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Permanent Limitation - Stealth for website payments?

I have a website where we sell direct to customers (woo-commerce). We have a permanent limitation because we have some orders, that were disputed for non-receipt after 3 years of around $100K+ each in paypal sales. We were shut down. Stripe is a joke as its zero fraud protection and we really need to go back to paypal because its faster.

Now the thing is I have a stealth from a previous situation. The steal got a permanent limitation about 3 months ago but because they linked it to an old account (not the website) a well as the website itself. It got linked from the website because even thought its in someone else's name, we send money to each other. But I fought it and won so the stealth account is now fine in theory. I want to be able to take paypal under my stealth, because I already have a paypal debit card. Is it safe? Do I need to change the web address or Ip for site?

INFO: The stealth has a different info but similar name spelling from original. I admitted I was related to the person who's account that my websites payments go to. But denied knowledge of the original account. And since its a different name spelling and info I was able to beat the limitation.

Last edited by storm1204; 10-04-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: typos
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Permanent Limitation - Stealth for website payments?

Instructions unclear. Sort yourself out and explain to us what you want to do and someone might be able to help. Are you talking about setting up a new paypal account and receinving payments from the same (your own) website?
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Instructions unclear. Sort yourself out and explain to us what you want to do and someone might be able to help. Are you talking about setting up a new paypal account and receiving payments from the same (your own) website?
Hey I just updated it. But was wondering if my other stealth can receive payments from the website safely, or do I need to change web address and IP address for the site.

The stealth was "temporarily" linked to the website account but its in a family members name and I was able to fight it and remove the permanent limitation. If I start receiving payments from the site will they link again? Do they look at similar products? Will the influx of payments when I rarely received them on stealth raise the flag? This stealth has been sending and receiving payments over a year.

Last edited by storm1204; 10-04-2017 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

If you use woocommeces inherent paypal module, which I assume you do, there might be a problem, because of the info that the module transfers to paypal. Paypal will see that the new (stealth) account
processes payments from the same website.

So your new paypal can be linked to the old account by using it on the same website. You can either make a new domain and add your new paypal account to it

OR

develop your own paypal checkout module for woocommerce which doesn't transfer the website info to paypal. I did such a module for zen-cart and it works. I just cloned the wire transfer module, renamed it to "paypal" and instead of the banking info it gives the customers my paypal-email. Not the most elegant way, because after the order customers have to log into their paypal and transfer the money manually. But for me it's a way better option than giving up the domain that I love and cherish and SEO for 15 years lol

So you gotta decide how much the domain is worth to you.

Furthermore: I wouldn't use a family members paypal ever. Go full stealth, don't mess up your family members accounts.

Last edited by dachilla; 10-05-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-05-2017
Threadstarter  

Does it still transfer info if the domain name is changed?
Old 10-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

of course but it will transfer the info of the new domain. So the new paypal account won't be linked to the old one.