Paypal Permanent Limitation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 10-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Paypal Permanent Limitation

Hi

I am a powerseller on eBay and a few days ago PayPal limited my account permanently because I had an old account in 2011 with a high limitation and they said that it's too much of a risk to do business with me so I can not appeal against the decision either.

eBay is a steady source of income for me, but since paypal limited my account - I can not make any more accounts under my name. Any account that they suspect being linked in my household has also been permanently limited - which sucks.

So I decided to purchase eBay Stealth. However, I need advice on where to start to get a paypal up and running again. I'm computer literate so any new learning curve will be appreciated.

Any suggestions on how to get back running on ebay? I have two ebay accounts which are in good standing but both of my paypal's are limited now, unappeal-able.

Please provide me with guidance, I need to get back up running again! But I am certain paypal won't let me use their service again, under my address either.

Do i need to buy a paypal account from here? If so, i'll obviously have a new bank account for withdrawals, but it will still be under my name so what shall i do in that instance? Please advise.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2015

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Paypal Permanent Limitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ss View Post
Hi

I am a powerseller on eBay and a few days ago PayPal limited my account permanently because I had an old account in 2011 with a high limitation and they said that it's too much of a risk to do business with me so I can not appeal against the decision either.

eBay is a steady source of income for me, but since paypal limited my account - I can not make any more accounts under my name. Any account that they suspect being linked in my household has also been permanently limited - which sucks.

So I decided to purchase eBay Stealth. However, I need advice on where to start to get a paypal up and running again. I'm computer literate so any new learning curve will be appreciated.

Any suggestions on how to get back running on ebay? I have two ebay accounts which are in good standing but both of my paypal's are limited now, unappeal-able.

Please provide me with guidance, I need to get back up running again! But I am certain paypal won't let me use their service again, under my address either.

Do i need to buy a paypal account from here? If so, i'll obviously have a new bank account for withdrawals, but it will still be under my name so what shall i do in that instance? Please advise.

Thanks
If you bought the guide mate id suggest reading it first before asking people to do your leg work. From what i can make out you have bought it, but not read a word from it.

You say you are computer literate so you should have your stealth account up and running in no time, good luck mate
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 56%

PayPal told you the reason why your current account is limited ?
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks everyone, i've got this sorted now. Just had to do some reseearch and got some help from a moderator here
The Following User Says Thank You to b0ss For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-29-2015)
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 56%

Did Paypal tell you why your current account is limited?
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Did Paypal tell you why your current account is limited?
Unfortunately they did not but I know its because some fool transferred £2k in to my account from stolen accounts.

I tried to explain that i had nothing to do with it but they see too much of a risk haha
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ss View Post
Unfortunately they did not but I know its because some fool transferred £2k in to my account from stolen accounts.

I tried to explain that i had nothing to do with it but they see too much of a risk haha
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 62%

start over clean with new stealth ebay and stealth paypal
Old 10-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke View Post
start over clean with new stealth ebay and stealth paypal
Yes, that's the plan

Stealth is the only way now. I'm glad I purchased this, very useful.