PayPal & non anonymizing proxies? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-21-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default PayPal & non anonymizing proxies?

Hello! I was wondering.
If I want to make new accounts without getting banned so fast, as I'm pretty sure I'm ip flagged.
Is using a location based proxy okay?
I heard VPN's can mess up too.
Is it important to clear cache all the time?
I'm pretty new to all this stealth stuff but tired of getting limited constantly.
Also wanna know how long you guys usually wait to start accepting payments.
I usually get payments day 1 and F&F as that's how I do business ( I don't do eBay stuff ) so should I wait even longer?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: PayPal & non anonymizing proxies?

Wecome to the forum. If you have not already done so, you should read the stealth guide as it's full of good information that will answer many of your questions.

Your IP is important. Unless you are absolutely sure you are not using an overly used/abused service with a pool of IP's that's known to PayPal for "problems". There is nothing wrong with using a VPN itself. Just be aware that many of the free/shared VPN's you see are likely not suitable for stealth. The ideal solution would be to use a dedicated VPN/proxy such as Fresh IP.

If you are using more than one account, you need to keep everything separate (including cookies). The cookies are important so clearing then after every session is NOT recommended, you just need to maintain different user profiles for each respective PayPal/eBay. The stealth guide goes into detail about how to do this.

Be careful with sending F&F payments between accounts on a regular basis. This may create a link between them, and get you limited.