Is my paypal account limited? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-31-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Is my paypal account limited?

I've had numerous issues with PayPal over the past 12 months but this one is a bit confusing...

I withdrew the funds that were in my paypal account yesterday no problem. Then yesterday afternoon, I tried to pay for something and got a message saying 'We're not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time'. Thought nothing of it, but then tried ordering something else today and got the same message.

There's £165 in there so tried withdrawing it and got a message saying 'There seems to be a problem with your PayPal account. Please go to the Resolution Centre so we can help you resolve this quickly'. Went to Resolution Centre and nothing there.

I can log in to PayPal, and can receive payments, but can't spend my balance or withdraw it. I had an alert saying my card had expired a month ago so it let me delete the card (which I didn't think you could do if limited), and it let me start the verification process for a second card that was already on the account.

I've not had any emails from PayPal other than the payment notification emails, and as I said, no notices when logging in, or in the resolution centre.

Is it likely my account is limited or is it more likely to be down to the expired card?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-02-2017

Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Is my paypal account limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazfocus View Post
I've had numerous issues with PayPal over the past 12 months but this one is a bit confusing...

I withdrew the funds that were in my paypal account yesterday no problem. Then yesterday afternoon, I tried to pay for something and got a message saying 'We're not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time'. Thought nothing of it, but then tried ordering something else today and got the same message.

There's £165 in there so tried withdrawing it and got a message saying 'There seems to be a problem with your PayPal account. Please go to the Resolution Centre so we can help you resolve this quickly'. Went to Resolution Centre and nothing there.

I can log in to PayPal, and can receive payments, but can't spend my balance or withdraw it. I had an alert saying my card had expired a month ago so it let me delete the card (which I didn't think you could do if limited), and it let me start the verification process for a second card that was already on the account.

I've not had any emails from PayPal other than the payment notification emails, and as I said, no notices when logging in, or in the resolution centre.

Is it likely my account is limited or is it more likely to be down to the expired card?

IF the funds in the account were recently received this is probably why you are experiencing that hold. (assuming thats the case) Its a soft hold meaning your not limited or have the '21 day hold' but they see youve recently received funds and dont want you to spend it in case the buyer charges back

just a theory.. who knows?
Old 11-02-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

it's the expired card .
But also check the source of funds for payment is not your card, rather the PP balance.

see if that works. If not, let the new card get verified then try aain
Old 11-08-2017

Longevity: 42%

did you get chargebacks?
Old 11-10-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%

I wonder if OP still needs help, since I haven't seen him here for a week now