Paypal requested SS OR ITIN, OR ein, now Limited. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-06-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Paypal requested SS OR ITIN, OR ein, now Limited.

Hopefully this wont be too long but I wanna keep everyone informed on what’s going on and what I’m dealing with here. Been using this stealth account for a while now, at least 8-10 months. Built it up nice and slow, everything was running smoothly, with no issues ever. About 2 weeks ago I started getting a notification about adding SS and/or ITIN so after doing some research I entered in a valid EIN number, which worked perfectly. I received confirmation that it was successful and then all notifications went away....fast forward a few days, I attempted to withdrawal funds and I got a “security check” in which it asks to call or text to verify (issuing a code)...when attempting to proceed it went straight to “cant confirm” which appeared to me as a browser issue. Regardless, i was forced to call it in, and with much luck the lady on the phone said it appears to be an error and would send the text manually and within seconds I received it and everything was back to normal. She said she had all the info, everything is updated and accurate so not to worry. 3 days later, I tried to purchase something online for about $125 and once again got a “security check”....called it in. They did some verifying on my business info and everything checked out, the gentleman on the phone said nothing has been done wrong and to wait 5-10 minutes then try again....payment went thru.

Now here is the fun part, today I was withdrawing funds to my verified checking, (just to remind everyone...my account was never limited, or anything, just kept getting the security check asking to verify via code to cell via text or call etc. )This is the 3rd time this week.... I called thinking it would be super easy like the past 2 calls. The dick head.....i mean guy on the phone asks questions about my name, and where I am from vice verse then states he is running me through the public database and with this spelling, I am NOT listed. I said listen, this is my 3rd-4th call, you guys are giving me different excuses and different reasons as to why I keep getting security checks or what...my items are selling great, (I am know where near the $20K limit, tracking numbers provided within an hour, my DSR has dropped a tiny bit, but that shouldn’t be a cause for concern.) Next thing I know he states he will be willing to override this if I can upload my ID, after a few minutes of him explaining...I asked why.... and then he gave me the song and dance, I state he is like the 5th person I been providing my personal info to and provided confidential business info to as well, I have been verified and found public records multiple times and now all of a sudden he cant find me? Now the account has $800 in there, account limited, and nothing can be done. Providing the EIN imo was a waste of time, since in the end, if they don’t know what the issue is, they will just find a reason to limit it.

My girlfriend says she thinks i called too much which made a cause for concern but the thing is, if I can’t withdraw funds or etc....I have to call, who wants there money sitting in the account without access?

Does anybody see an issue here that I missed? 2 people I spoke to previously at PP said they think its a browser issue as I am using chrome and it might have glitched, but thats not a reason to have me go thru all this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2018

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Paypal requested SS OR ITIN, OR ein, now Limited.

I have the same issue, asking for ssn when I have ein on file, methinks this is tu
Old 07-06-2018

Longevity: 34%
Default Re: Paypal requested SS OR ITIN, OR ein, now Limited.

The same issue has happened to me twice in the last week and a half on the same account. I waited a few days both times before attempting to withdraw again at a lower amount. Worked just fine.