180 Days Passed, Best Way To Withdraw? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-29-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default 180 Days Passed, Best Way To Withdraw?

Alright this is a similar post I did on someone else thread but it's pretty informative so I thought I'd do the forum a service by making it's very own thread.

In regards to the 180 day time period. If you're new to this and are having trouble withdrawing you pretty much have two options choose from. Let me explain...

1. Option 1. You can force the rep stop playing dumb pretending they can't add a bank for you if you are prepared when speaking with them. You would need appropiate public records for your stealth account. Which is possible especially if your account uses a common name such as Jane Doe. The 3 things they often request is a copy of a Photo ID (Can be Customized), Statement of the bank you want to add (Should be customize to match stealth info) and lastly you would need to answer public record questions on your identity which can be easily gathered up. The problem you're most likely facing is PayPal can't see any public info on your account's identity and when they search there database and or when they try to do a Phone SMS verification they can see it's either not registered your name or it's a simple wifi phone number. You have to be ready with the things they need on hand. PM for more detailed talk.

2. Option 2. You can always sell the account to people who buy them a fraction of the balance inside, and since we would know how to withdraw we take on the burden and responsibility of draining the account. A fraction would be about 50% but can be negotiable depending on the balance stuck inside.

In Conclusion the above methods are speaking on USA accounts only, I have no knowledge of any other paypal supported country. Please don't let someone here tell you paypal can hold your money beyond the 180 day mark. The funds truly are eligible, but now you have to get your withdrawal approved.

The main issues I see preventing the 180 day withdrawal is:
  • SMS verification fails
  • No public records to pull from
  • PayPal's system detecting a VPN
  • Waiting until suspension to add a bank
  • Damaging the account creating it with false info
  • Damaging account giving reps multiple stories or excuses

These issues should be cleaned up firstly and I mean since day one when making the account not waiting until you are suspended and need to withdraw. I really recommend you don't speak with support at all if you don't know how to withdraw because you are putting more holds and making it more difficult for someone who does no how to withdraw. Another thing Major Banks are preferred of course but VBA's such as walmart, greendot, gobank also work well you just will have a hard time adding them once your are suspended regardless if the 180 days passed already. 180 day email really only means you are now eligible to claim your money and if you claim well enough (to there satisfaction) you can withdraw it.

Last edited by TGMT²; 12-29-2019 at 02:15 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Re: 180 Days Passed, Best Way To Withdraw?

no worry still u can withdraw funds but it could took time ,same issue i face in 2017 but now i understand about paypal