Permanently Limited a legit business account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Angry Permanently Limited a legit business account

Reason: 'We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement'

The business is 100% legit and has been operating since 2017. I sell legit products (shoes, collectibles) on eBay and also rent out self-developed software (through monthly paypal recurring payment feature). Doing around $4000/month in revenue. I've had 0 chargebacks since the opening of the account and only 1 ebay case opened (2 months ago, item got damaged during shipment, I for some reason thought item was shipped through Global Shipping Program and deliberately told buyer to open the case with ebay. Long story short, it wasn't GSP, it was a 3rd party international reshipper and ebay automatically refunded buyer after they sent the item to back to me). Also, ebay thought i was hacked (I wasn't) a couple months ago and refunded a few buyers automatically without my consent because buyers received email stating that the seller has been hacked and that they should seek refund from buyer (that's exactly what one of the buyers stated in their refund request), but I don't know if that would affect PayPal to that extent + I'd assume they woulda suspended me earlier if that was somehow related.

I just followed this thread here to contact PP: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...-day-hold.html

However, I don't even know the exact reason why they limited me, so I just attached my business license in the email and explained that I'm willing to provide any documents to them.

Is there anything else that you would recommend me to do? How high are my chances of reinstating my account? There wasn't much money on the account & it looks like I can put it towards PayPal Credit, I'm more worried about not being able to sell through ebay/having to jump through hoops to sell through ebay. Also, I have my personal paypal account that is tied to the same SSN, but it's not limited yet, how high are the chances that they limit that one as well? All responses are greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Permanently Limited a legit business account

could be self developed software via recurring payment,what kind of software is it?
Old 03-27-2020
Threadstarter  

It's a monitoring & notification software, but there was no information about it on PayPal other than a non related name I made for it myself. I've been selling it since June 2019.
Old 04-08-2020

Longevity: 26%

digital goods, same here. Passed all limitation suddently 180 days ban. Filed on BBB and finally they told me its digital goods
Old 04-13-2020
Threadstarter  

I don't know why admins didn't approve my previous message, but a couple days later after I emailed all the emails in the post I mentioned + filed with BBB, PayPal has restored my account. I also contacted their chat support through message center on the site and got a quick canned response there, but then I replied again with mentioning the tough times right now and got a reply that someone is looking into my issue. Later on that day, I got my account restored. Don't know what did it, but most recent contact was through the chat. Good luck to you.