Paypal Business Account / Virtual Terminal Permanently Limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Paypal Business Account / Virtual Terminal Permanently Limited

Hi

I wanted to share my history with PayPal and ask some advices from Advances members who have been dealing with PayPal business accounts.

Basically I had 1-2 websites in pharmacy business and as you can know its not easy to find a payment solution for these kind of business, so I decided to go with PayPal, but so far I have been ****ed up from them but still I managed to make some money .

When into black market, and bought and Valid ID / scanned , I don’t use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ generated ID with rand information since they may check , I can also check if a EU ID is a valid just by using some tools (same tools as banks use).
- Got a real Valid ID
- I registered the business with company house
- opened a bank account
- created a website with some products (pretending to be real business)
- the website should comply with PayPal rules (term of conditions/ privacy/ delivery info/ phone numbers / address/ etc) I will explain below.
-The domain should have “business owner information” on whois info.
- Created the PayPal business account and verified everything. Like ID/proof of address/ adding bank account/ etc.
- Called the PayPal in order to apply for Payment Pro/Virtual Terminal and I had to answer a few questions and explained my business model and how I operate.
- After that your application will be handled by one of the Sales Executives and he/her will send you an email to check if your account/website is complying with PayPal rules before your application is submitted to Vetting team.

You have to answer at least to these questions :
*Limited Company Number
• Date of birth
• VAT number (optional)
• Category and subcategory - select the type of goods that you sell or might sell
• Anticipated average transaction price and volume
• Sales venue and business website (optional)
• Percentage of annual revenue from online sales
• Date business established
• Privacy Policy – (you can copy the following word for word if you wish) “We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties” - this is important and needs to be stated on your site*
•Delivery Policy – timeframes, service delivery process explanation etc;*
•Refund / Cancelation Policy – timeframes etc; if you don’t offer any refund, please clearly state it in refunds and cancellation policy*
•Pricing list - list of your prices/fees, that you charge, or quotation/agreement form etc.*
• Contact us page – the email, postal address and phone number on the PayPal account matching the email, postal address and telephone number on your website.*
• Full business name matching business/trading name provided on your PayPal account on your homepage so should read at the footer

After all these tasks you can again the person who handles you application and confirm that everything is alright, then he/she will submit your application to the Vetting Team.

The vetting Team will call you(keep the phone on) to ask about your business and how will you acquire the customers , what business model you using, and most important thing about the stock,
Do you hold the stock ? I said yes and then they asked me to provide supplier invoices (I sent them), they ask you for virtual terminal , why you need it and how you intent to used it, of course you have to come up with an reason, for example I said that we do accept phone orders, because we do a lot of marketing via FB ads etc , but you should mention on the phone that we do not store the credit card details or any sensitive information, they like when you are trying to maintain security, and then you should call them and let them know so you can speedup the process.

It will take 4-5 days for the vetting time decide if your application will be approved or denied. (they will put a 30%-50%rolling reserve for 60-90 days)

So after I got approved I only used Virtual Terminal. And the way how I did was like this :
A customer makes an order on my pharmacy website, I had developed my website In a way that every customers who makes an order they credit card details gets saved there, I copy the cc info to virtual terminal and charge them the exact amount.
After 2-3 months PayPal ask you to do be PCI compliance , I managed to get a PCI compliance as well.
I never abused with my customers credit card information, I respected their privacy and I never charged more than they paid for the actual product. My chargeback ratio is super low, our customer support is probably the best , they pay I deliver simple as that , for example for 500 orders had maybe 1-2 chargebacks.
When you have chargeback you never win the case , if you charged the customer via VT then you have no chance because all orders via VT are not protected by “PayPal Seller Protection”. Doesn’t matter if you submit , tracking/ proof.

I am not going into technical details because this post is getting to long but all I can say never opened my pharmacy on my computer where I had paypal I had operation system only for paypal account the only to pages open on that pc was my business website and paypal, I had Dedicated IP etc , I am pretty sure that I covered all my tracks.
I also tried to keep it low and not raise red flags on by having sales spike.
Anyway I was making around around £ 8000- £ 12000 / month.
I went thru this process 3 times, one account lasted almost 1 year , the other accounts they got caught (my mistake I think) because I was making to much in a new account and that will trigger their a review by Risk team.

Now you can use them if you know how to stay under the radar, but once the account goes under the review no matter what are you using they have super high technology that will detect when you using for replica/pharmacy products.
I have been reading a lot about Paypal Manages Fraud Risk, and about their Security with Artificial Intelligence and still I have got a really idea who the track me on the Virtual Terminal .

Is there anyone here in this forum who has some ideas/experience ?

Sorry for my English and for the long post.

PS: I may have left some things without mention, but you can ask my anything if you want to.

Right now one of my account is limitd with 12K, one with 3K, i am waiting for 180 days to get my cheque

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2017

Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Paypal Business Account / Virtual Terminal Permanently Limited

WOW HAHA very interesting
Old 02-17-2018

Longevity: 35%
Default Re: Paypal Business Account / Virtual Terminal Permanently Limited

I'm having a similar problem with creating payment processing for "high risk" businesses.