Paypal limited story - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-25-2021

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 75%
Talking Paypal limited story

Hi

I'd like to share my story in case others are in the same boat.

In 2020 I was selling on a stealth ebay with attached Paypal. It was doing great, in fact too great and in June 2020 my paypal got limited (the ebay is still fine). I had a spike in sales that day which I think may have done it. My paypal account was in good condition, no chargebacks, maybe 1 or 2 refunds out of 3 digit sales, I always used tracking.

Anyway, I send a barrage of emails to Paypal asking why, etc etc and I got the standard response, they didnt want to do business with me..

Fast forward to December, my 180 wait is over. Problem is the attached bank account is now redundant (I don't use that bank) and I need to attach a new bank account. Paypal doesnt let me do that since the account is limited.

I send off some messages (phoning in was next to impossible, corona related) and got replies to upload proof of ID and address (which I did). So I do this. And I wait, December, January, February... I have been messaging them if they have checked my ID and bill yet, they keep saying wait, then they say upload again, then wait etc... its like a viscous circle of mailing back a forth with no outcome.

So today I decide to call in and it was quick. 1 minute waiting time. I explained that my account was limited and that I needed to add a new bank account to the paypal to withdraw. They put me on hold for 3 minutes and then told me to try again to link another bank account. It worked and I managed to withdraw my money!!

Calling in in these situations can help it seems,. Never give up!"!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Re: Paypal limited story

Has been your acc restored?
Old 02-27-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 75%

Account not restored but I got my money out which was main concern.
Old 02-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafoman View Post
Account not restored but I got my money out which was main concern.
Congrats
Old 02-28-2021

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafoman View Post
Hi

I'd like to share my story in case others are in the same boat.

In 2020 I was selling on a stealth ebay with attached Paypal. It was doing great, in fact too great and in June 2020 my paypal got limited (the ebay is still fine). I had a spike in sales that day which I think may have done it. My paypal account was in good condition, no chargebacks, maybe 1 or 2 refunds out of 3 digit sales, I always used tracking.

Anyway, I send a barrage of emails to Paypal asking why, etc etc and I got the standard response, they didnt want to do business with me..

Fast forward to December, my 180 wait is over. Problem is the attached bank account is now redundant (I don't use that bank) and I need to attach a new bank account. Paypal doesnt let me do that since the account is limited.

I send off some messages (phoning in was next to impossible, corona related) and got replies to upload proof of ID and address (which I did). So I do this. And I wait, December, January, February... I have been messaging them if they have checked my ID and bill yet, they keep saying wait, then they say upload again, then wait etc... its like a viscous circle of mailing back a forth with no outcome.

So today I decide to call in and it was quick. 1 minute waiting time. I explained that my account was limited and that I needed to add a new bank account to the paypal to withdraw. They put me on hold for 3 minutes and then told me to try again to link another bank account. It worked and I managed to withdraw my money!!

Calling in in these situations can help it seems,. Never give up!"!
Thanks for the encouragement! Was this a US or UK paypal account ? reason I ask is I am in the same boat with 2 accounts and haven't been able to reach paypal support in US over the phone they only allow online chat, but perhaps now they have changed. Will have to login again and try.
Old 03-01-2021

Longevity: 18%

what was the email addresses you sent a message to? i would like to try
The Following User Says Thank You to chualay For This Useful Post:
drakehound (03-07-2021)