paypal after six months - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default paypal after six months

I have many paypal accounts frozen, it is true that after 6 months, you can withdraw your money even if you have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identitiy and if it is, do you have to put a different bank account(never used with paypal) before you can withdraw

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

This is / was generally the case. I have personally experienced this that after 180 days I can withdraw the funds. (This was after taking NO action)

However there have been murmerings of late that this has changed. Myself and several other members are putting this to the test and will update the forum on the outcomes.
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

I just did a withdrawl on a account that was limited. It has been 180 days and then Paypal sent me a email saying the funds were available but the account was still limited. I was able to withdraw the funds to the bank account that was originally linked to the Paypal account. When I went to do the withdrawl I did see a option to update bank account information. But I don't know if that meant I could add another bank account. The withdrawl went through fine and I already have the money. It was close to $600
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cardfelon For This Useful Post:
apple6 (04-18-2010), NZT (03-11-2010)
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Cardfelon what I would really love to know is did you fax the documents to Paypal regarding reinstatement?

IE proof of identity etc (photo shopped of course)

Or did you take no action at all, just waited for the 180 days to pass?
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

I just waited the 180 days. Once I get the email from Paypal saying they are limiting my account I just move on to a different one. I don't try to fax or email them what they want. While I can't speak for every situation every single account I have had limited I have always gotten my money back by waiting the 180 days. But none of the accounts have ever had more than $1000 in them when they actually got limited. A higher Paypal balance may mean a different set of rules?
The Following User Says Thank You to cardfelon For This Useful Post:
NZT (03-11-2010)
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

You are a star, thanks for that. Nice tip.
Old 03-11-2010

I have a account that is limited and the 180days have passed Can I withdraw to a bank account that is already limited on a paypal? Or I'd need a new account that is not linked?
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

1) Have you received the email saying you can withdraw the funds?

They usually send this on or after the 180 day mark.

Yes you can definetely withdraw to your bank account on file and well done for leaving in on there. Some people remove the bank account when they have problems with Paypal or they cancel the bank account and then Paypal removes it.

There is apparantly a big problem in that Paypal DO NOT let you add a bank account after the 180 day period, so this is an issue for getting your money.

As you already have the bank account you can withdraw. Once withdrawn I would never bother with that Paypal account again. Also you can never use that bank account with Paypal again.

Please follow up with how you get on as this issue will help and advise others.
Old 03-12-2010
Threadstarter  

I do have paypal frozen account with and without bank account. Also I have money in thosse account under 1000 and over a thousand, I will let you know the outcome once my time is up.
Thank you for all replies.
Old 03-12-2010

Longevity: 85%

I'm sure at least someone can update us on having 1000 or more in a limited account over 180 days
Old 03-12-2010

What if it is stealth ebay and pp account {bank account is real}?

during 180 days will ebay get money from paypal to pay any Ebay fees? Any way to escape the ebay fees? How to unlink them? Sure donot set paypal automatic payment, but set paypal to receive payment from ebay once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
I just waited the 180 days. Once I get the email from Paypal saying they are limiting my account I just move on to a different one. I don't try to fax or email them what they want. While I can't speak for every situation every single account I have had limited I have always gotten my money back by waiting the 180 days. But none of the accounts have ever had more than $1000 in them when they actually got limited. A higher Paypal balance may mean a different set of rules?
Old 03-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

If your Paypal account is limited and Ebay tries to get the fees it is owed it will not go through. You will get a email from Ebay that says the automatic billing method has been rejected and that you need to set a new one up. Of course unless you plan on using the Ebay account with another payment processor then who cares about paying the Ebay fees
The Following User Says Thank You to cardfelon For This Useful Post:
NZT (03-12-2010)
Old 03-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Another nice tip cardfelon, keep it up!
Old 03-12-2010

Longevity: 81%

Hi. I am new to this forum...
I read many posts learning how to solve all the problems that I'll meet when I am ready to create my new stealth account. Thank you, guys.

What if I request a payment from my stealth PayPal account to my real PayPal account (that was opened since 2004) and pay myself?? I'll pay the fee but the money will be available right away...Then, i'll use a Paypal debit card to get the money...
Of course, i will change my IPs doing that.... what do you think???
Old 03-12-2010

Longevity: 84%

I had a paypal account limited with 38k, and it got released in 180 days.
Old 03-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

You may get away with that a few times if it smaller amounts but it won't take Paypal long to catch on and limit both of the accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptenchick View Post
Hi. I am new to this forum...
I read many posts learning how to solve all the problems that I'll meet when I am ready to create my new stealth account. Thank you, guys.

What if I request a payment from my stealth PayPal account to my real PayPal account (that was opened since 2004) and pay myself?? I'll pay the fee but the money will be available right away...Then, i'll use a Paypal debit card to get the money...
Of course, i will change my IPs doing that.... what do you think???
Old 08-27-2011

Longevity: 73%
Cool does any knows how to claim the frozen money

My account was limited and paypal asked for some documents after two weeks I sent the document no replay form them, I called for they to tell me that I need to wait for 6 months to withdraw the money. My question is what do they do with the money (do they get interest on it, for their profits). the other question does any one knows how to claim this money legally. Now I have ebay bills to paid and I have no money to paid those bills and most of the sales there are already left with positive feedback. I do not know what to do I am a woman with a child and I do not even know why they close the account for. I sent my passport, bills, confirm my phone and I do not even have a negative feed back on my ebay account. Please if any one out there can help me with these thieves of paypal. Let get together every one that the account have been frozen and lets take a legal action against them. I do not believe that 6 months is too long and if they do at least they should paid interest on that money held on their bank accounts. On the other hand these thieves (paypal) dont give you any reason of why the got your account frozen, they just do it. That sucks! I am willing to take advice and even if I lose the money paying legals I will do it. I just need to know if that is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saw View Post
This is / was generally the case. I have personally experienced this that after 180 days I can withdraw the funds. (This was after taking NO action)

However there have been murmerings of late that this has changed. Myself and several other members are putting this to the test and will update the forum on the outcomes.
Old 08-27-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest View Post
My account was limited and paypal asked for some documents after two weeks I sent the document no replay form them, I called for they to tell me that I need to wait for 6 months to withdraw the money. My question is what do they do with the money (do they get interest on it, for their profits). the other question does any one knows how to claim this money legally. Now I have ebay bills to paid and I have no money to paid those bills and most of the sales there are already left with positive feedback. I do not know what to do I am a woman with a child and I do not even know why they close the account for. I sent my passport, bills, confirm my phone and I do not even have a negative feed back on my ebay account. Please if any one out there can help me with these thieves of paypal. Let get together every one that the account have been frozen and lets take a legal action against them. I do not believe that 6 months is too long and if they do at least they should paid interest on that money held on their bank accounts. On the other hand these thieves (paypal) dont give you any reason of why the got your account frozen, they just do it. That sucks! I am willing to take advice and even if I lose the money paying legals I will do it. I just need to know if that is possible.
Paypal looks at the invoice and if the profits and supplier is not good then they close the account. You can pursue legally and get the money faster than 180 days, but is it worth the fees? You find yourself out as too how badly you need it. When paypal holds your money they aquire interest and now there building there own country that they will create through an island for millionaires and billionaires. After that they are considering creating a spaceship port to colonize paymars.
Old 08-29-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondAman View Post
I had a paypal account limited with 38k, and it got released in 180 days.
38k in a pp account.

This is crazy.

And I worry about them stealing 500.00 from me.
Old 08-29-2011

Longevity: 73%

I withdraw or spend my balance daily. I never leave more than $100 in them.
Old 08-30-2011

Longevity: 74%

I have got one paypal account limited with £4800 in it. I trusted paypal more than any bank. They teach me a lesson. I will not make any mistake like that in my life. Aspkin said: DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BUSKET. Waiting another 1 month 15 days left. Hope money will be released. All real info there and bank attached with it. Wish me luck guys
Old 08-30-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

aspkin did say that and it is great advice too

good luck,you should get your money out no problems

invest it carefully