'Seller Non-Performance' results in PayPal ban for life - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default 'Seller Non-Performance' results in PayPal ban for life

Welp, like the title says, I was permanently banned from PayPal (I entered my SSN) because I was locked up for about a month and had eBay auctions running. eBay hasn't banned me yet, but I won't hold my breath. Negative feedback came, buyer disputes occurred and PayPal has decided to part ways and ban me for life.

Can I open a stealth PayPal account and link that to my eBay account? Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get back in good standing with PayPal under my REAL name? I have already setup a stealth eBay and PayPal account, but my old eBay account has 300+ feedback, and I am a toprated powerseller so I was hopping I could stay selling on this account and accepting PayPal under a stealth account. Any help is much appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2010

Longevity: 91%

Walk away from the accounts...You could risk the chance of being linked...If you are linked there go all the accounts...

Why take the risk...Go Stealth and move on...
Old 10-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Can I open a stealth PayPal account and link that to my eBay account?

No. Well... You CAN but it will be linked and shut down as well.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get back in good standing with PayPal under my REAL name?

You can try calling them, but you could also try calling the Pope. PayPal and eBay are not the most reasonable companies to deal with. They have decided that you pose a risk and as far as they are concerned, the matter is closed.

As far as the eBay account goes, it too will be shut down. It usually happens a few days later. Attempting to list something will speed up that process.

Stealth is the answer. It sucks to lose the feedback, but there is not much you can do in this situation. eBay and PayPal RARELY reverse their decisions. It happens, but probably less than 1% of the time.

Get the stealth guide, read it three times and let it sink in. It is a LOT of information to absorb at once. But it quickly becomes second nature. And NO, I don't benefit if you buy it. But it helped me greatly.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
pod (10-09-2010)
Old 10-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post

You can try calling them, but you could also try calling the Pope

HAHA. But he's right. There is no wining back any love. Start fresh. Go stealth. Feedback helps for sure, but its not such a big deal that you can rebuild it fast enough anyway

Start over
Old 10-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhohman View Post
Welp, like the title says, I was permanently banned from PayPal (I entered my SSN) because I was locked up for about a month and had eBay auctions running. eBay hasn't banned me yet, but I won't hold my breath. Negative feedback came, buyer disputes occurred and PayPal has decided to part ways and ban me for life.

Can I open a stealth PayPal account and link that to my eBay account? Also, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get back in good standing with PayPal under my REAL name? I have already setup a stealth eBay and PayPal account, but my old eBay account has 300+ feedback, and I am a toprated powerseller so I was hopping I could stay selling on this account and accepting PayPal under a stealth account. Any help is much appreciated!
Something wrong with your methods then if you got done by paypal that way.
B4 you start again, re-do your business plan. Dont know what you're are selling but you need to be aware that from now you have to be on top of your selling game.

Now, if you do manage to survive with ebay (& I hope you do), consider an alternative to paypal like a merchant account. You've been bitten B4 so dont relpy on paypal again
Old 10-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

but dont you have to offer paypal on a post 07 account..plus I see alot of advice to use merchants, but I find people want paypal, so I have stopped bothering to invoice them, unless they ask for credit card option - how do you solve this?
Old 10-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

In the US, there are other options . It depends on the category as well. Only high risk need paypal. Carefully prepared there's work arounds. Might involve more work: but operating without paypal can be a plus
Old 10-11-2010

Try to use a merchant account, on a side note what did you get locked up for ?
Old 10-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 78%

Haha I got locked up for a trespassing charge that ended up getting dropped (Go figure) so I spent a month in jail waiting for my court date for nothing. The police officer was a dick and wouldn't help me get my own property from a recent hotel that I was staying at, so when I refused to leave he arrested me.

I am selling custom built computers, PayPal permanently banned me because according to them, I had to many disputes files, but even after explaining the situation to them the didnt care. I probably shouldnt have said I was arrested because that probably helped them make their decision.
Old 10-11-2010

Longevity: 80%

it may have been the truth , but telling them you were arrested did not add to your appeal with paypal

go stealth, and keep your nose clean
Old 10-11-2010

lol you can get arrested and put in jail for trespassing these days? wow