Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not - Page 11 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-03-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%

Well I just checked my e-mail and I got this message.

Dear ************,

We understand risk is inherent in doing business. However, as of right now, we're not comfortable with the amount of risk your business is exposed to.

With that in mind, we'd to end our business relationship while minimizing disruption to your business.

-----------------------------------
Disbursement Options
-----------------------------------

Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them.

To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page 3. Click "Contact Customer Service"
4. Under "Choose a Topic," select "Sending/Receiving Money"
5. Under "Choose a Subtopic," select "Refund/Cancel a Payment"
6. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions to refund payments

Option 2. Money in your PayPal account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll email you with information on how to receive your funds.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

No point in really posting this because everyone has gotten this e-mail but what the hell i need to complain too.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Make this a valuable lesson. If you have to use paypal in future, NEVER let too much money
come into your account. As aspkin said, take it slowly or even speak to paypal & advise them of funds being received. Otherwise sooner rather than later get a merchant account.
Old 06-04-2008

my first problem was that I was waiting in the mail for the six digit # to confirm my location which paypal sent 10 days ago and it never arrived....They claim it takes 3-6days but it never showed so I couldn't at that point withdraw my money and then today bam the ssn is needed. So, the way things are going the letter in the mail from PayPal will probably show up tomorrow. I called them and told them I wanted to close my account and they said on December the 2nd i can get my money.

by the way. What will a merchant account do? You have to accept PayPal now with eBay and 90% of buyers will not use anything else. Is there a way to do this or am i missing something?
Old 06-04-2008

Also, the two ebay accounts linked to the paypal accounts state this when i login:

Attention eBay Member!

During a recent screening of your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that is unusual or potentially high risk. We have limited access to your account(s) until additional security measures can be completed.

To resolve this issue, please log in to your PayPal account and go to the “Resolution Center”. The Resolution Center subtab is located on the Account Overview page between the History and Profile subtab.

To log in to your PayPal account, please go to: https://www.paypal.com/

These accounts are in perfect standing and have never been vero'd.........so I can't list on these accounts and I'm up creek.

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-04-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2008

Hi. Well, with my other paypal account they now want supplier invoices which I don't have, so, what should I do about the invoices?
Old 06-05-2008

hi. yeah, i did made some unbelievable looking invoices, if they don't buy them then man they must have geniuses over there at PayPal. Also, when they ask for bank statement and cc statement and all that information all they do is look at the papers correct? they don't actually call or do any background checking on those papers I assume? thanks.
Old 06-06-2008

So,like, when you google for this info... what do you ask??? generate invoices? generate..BLANK invoices???
Old 06-07-2008

If you want to create invoices go to Microsoft's site and lookup invoice templates they will show up in excel. Hundreds will come up and you can pick the one that will work best with you. Obviously from there you can edit it and make it more believable while adding in supplier details or not and inventory. After you create your invoice you print it out and then scan it into the computer for it will have miscellaneous markings and junk that will make it look original.
Old 06-07-2008

hey stealthman. I tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full; try this link below and you will be set!

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ices&av=TPL000
Old 06-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

This person gave ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info so unless he can change his address he'll never see that money after 180 days. On another note I read from somewhere that paypal is trying to keep people's money longer than 180 days thru a loophole in their policy.
Old 06-08-2008

what if your limited , and then you give them the SS# and stuff? do they still keep your money or will they give it back sooner or later?

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-08-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2008

That might be true about the 180days. Whenever an account of mine in the past meaning over a year ago got the 180notice it would state it in the account when you login. Recently, 2 of my accounts got limited since I didn't want to provide ssn and I got the e-mail from payPal stating the discontinuation of business together. Well, in neither of the accounts it doesn't state nothing about the 180days so it is possible they are trying new scamming techniques as of late to hold the money longer.
Old 06-09-2008

Default Paypal limited, Make New Paypal?

My paypal account just got limited for trying to withdraw it to my bank account. So my ? is can I make a new Paypal and use that paypal with the same ebay account I was using?
Old 06-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

no attempt to send them the documents to lift the limit or verify it ?
Old 06-09-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznb0i View Post
My paypal account just got limited for trying to withdraw it to my bank account. So my ? is can I make a new Paypal and use that paypal with the same ebay account I was using?

Probably not... but try and let us know how it goes...
Old 06-09-2008

No my paypal is all verified but they want the ss#.
Old 06-09-2008

Longevity: 94%

tell them you have been the victim of identity theft and you don't give out your SS#..it worked for me, try emailing appeal@paypal.com and/or calling them...
Old 06-10-2008

Angry Limited yet again

so this time i even got verified, added a bank account: WaMu got a simons gift card and linked that, did everything but let them call me and give them my SS#, i accept ONE PAYMENT of 150 bucks and all the sudden my account is on lockdown like i just stole two hundred and fifty thousand dollars from the sick children's foundation of America! i emailed the guy who bought the item from me and told him to just ask for a refund and id give it to him, and then emailed paypal and told them some very choice words that im really not allowed to say on these boards lol... so im pretty much just thinking i should buy the ebay book you guys are going on alot about cause i tell ya i just dont get this stuff...
Old 06-10-2008

Send a message via MSN to spread_smiles Send a message via Skype™ to spread_smiles

was it a withdrawal limit or you were completely blocked !!
Old 06-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%
Default What are the odds I'll be limited?

I have a paypal account which is several months old. There is a CC on the account but no bank account. I've taken in a couple of hundred dollars and I haven't found a way to spend it all in one shot. I am going to make a 70 dollar purchase but I'm afraid after that the account will be frozen. What are the odds of this happening in everyone's experience? If they're high I might as well just go for broke and use up the entire $200 within a 30 minute span.
Old 06-10-2008

Longevity: 95%

Well I would add a bank account and verify it before proceeding. This way you can do a bank transfer after 180 days if you are limited

You can withdraw upto $500 in a 30 rolling day period. When I attempt to withdraw more than this I get a limitation whether I am verified or not.

I don't think spending 70 dollars or 1/3 of the total amount will limit you. if you have spend nothing else.
Old 06-10-2008

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# Jun. 10, 2008: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

i just issued the buyer a refund of his 150 bucks tho, im not going to deal with that anymore... its apparent to me ill never be able to own a good paypal account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name no matter what... its always going to be shut down within a day or two :/