Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

great going divine. out of curiosity, what was the dollar value of the item you sold, and how much did you withdraw?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2008

Longevity: 94%
Default Paypal Limitation (Tracking Number)

So i got limited again today, i can deal with all the stuff they ask except one thing which is the tracking numbers which they would ask for like 5 transactions. My stuff are all drop shipped from China, do you think i should provide the china tracking number for that transactions? Anyone can come up with a good excuse if they ask why is the stuff from China?
Old 05-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Try it. If you don't, they won't un-limit you anyways

Reminds me of that one time they asked for tracking numbers. The items they asked for a tracking number were sent to Uzbekistan and to Peru, both which don't have an online tracking system. I can't choose my buyers, but PayPal didn't care.
Old 05-11-2008

Longevity: 92%

I was once in your shoes and what I did was since I did not have tracking numbers for 5 items I just mailed them a magazine not with my info but (Magazine corp etc)with tracking number priority mail then waited few days till they received it went to pp added tracking number and limitation lifted .Remember all pp is looking for is if they received the item so if you know your drop shipper pretty good this should work.
Old 05-11-2008

$1200 and i withdraw all of it, mainly to initiate the limitation to get the process over it since my account is new.
Old 05-12-2008

Yes i know my customers recieved their items. But im just worried of giving them that tracking number..

What i use to do was doing drop shipping and also selling my own items. So what i would do is pass them the tracking number for that items that i sell. Malaysian tracking does not update to where the item goes but they will unlimit the account after like 1month with no disputes opened.

Now i stop selling my own items and only do drop shipping so if i were to mail empty documents to the addresses, it would cost me alot. Its like USD20 per parcel
Old 05-13-2008

My second paypal account got limited because I had another business account, they asked for my socialand tracking numbers and phone verification. I did 2 of 3, so I called and asked what I need to do and explained to the person that I could not supply a SSN b/c I already have a paypal account and did not know you can't have 2 business accounts with the same SSN. And asked if they can combine the 2 accounts and she said no problem. 3 days later my account limitation has been lifted. my question is: Is it safe to use my new account? And can they limit it again? I have 1 unresolved dispute in my original paypal account that I am waiting to close so I can close the account.
Old 05-19-2008

Default Paypal Limited

I open paypal 3 month ago with different name and info, verify it with VCC. Done couple transaction with no problem. 4 days ago, my paypal got limited when try to send payment not much just $1 only. Now paypal ask me to provide utility bills since I'm using this name and info. Is it safe for me to ******* the utility bills?

Forgot to add:
I upgrade my paypal to premier account 2 months ago.
Malaysian paypal account

Someone help please

Thanks

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-20-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 05-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

This is nothing new, happens all the time. Theres answers to your questions in this part of the forum, start reading people have had success when photoshopping documents in the past, others havent.
Old 05-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard View Post
New Ebay and Paypal Account... verified all seems fine. First couple auctions paid, shipped, money recieved and removed from Paypal Account...

They are asking for supplier invoices. The items were electronics I'm not using anymore (an old digital camera, ipod, and camcorder). I don't have invoices. They said send photos. Sent the ones in the auction... they said send photos with me in the picture with the items.
Did they really ask to see you in a photo?!!! That's creepy. Who has ALL THIS TIME to fax back and forth and retrieve phone calls over a couple items? What if you're selling 30 items? Listing is a peril, and after the fact, you're at risk to keep your own dollar.
Old 05-24-2008

Default Limited Account Access Appeal Denied

Hey.
Been doing stuff on ebay for the last few years then it all goes t#itsup acouple of days ago.
Right now my paypal account is frozen with over 590 gbp in it and i stupidly logged into my other 2 pp accounts without clearing cookies first.
The reason they flagged me up was too many dispute/claims,7 in total 3 to france 1 lady recieved and has never closed it and the rest opened after 8 days when i state that delivery is 14.
Right now i cant take any online payments,thing is i sold 8660gbp in the last 31 days around 95% of that is paypal.
Where do i go now?
I just signed up for nochex for what its worth,but i find payapl easier to manage with automated invoices.
Can i open a new paypal account ?
I have one bank account that is not registered with paypal its address is the same though.
To complicate things further i only have access to a landline in another country not my banks country.
What address do i use uk or try my new one?
Ive read this forum so much now, but if i use this account, its my last chance so i dont want to screw it up.
Old 05-24-2008

Longevity: 98%

Sign up for CCNOW and send them invoices through that. CCNOW will have to mail you a check, though.
Old 05-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Sign up for CCNOW and send them invoices through that. CCNOW will have to mail you a check, though.
Thanks .
Not an option for me at present though .
Old 05-24-2008

Jonas, I rang my local bank regarding cheques from CCnow, and they said it's unlikely they would be compatible with banks over here, because of the different cashing systems.

OP, if you want to sell on eBay, you need to set yourself up a new paypal. Or, get it reinstated. Why did they deny your limited access appeal?

From some time in June, it will be compulsory to offer Paypal on all listings.
Old 05-24-2008

Longevity: 98%

Maybe a currency exchange place can cash them. It's still easier than getting money out of a frozen paypal account.
Old 05-24-2008

There is no go around for this. You have to start over. In the main time make new paypal account (not any that you logged into on the same cookies). Make a new ebay account because linking the current one (if is not suspended yet) will get both suspended eventually. Try to get the limitation removed by following the limitation process and if you get one of those permanent limitation email from them, stick a fork in it.

----
By the way if your ebay account is still up and running maybe you can get the current buyers to pay via moneybookers.com or moneyorder if you have good feedback, most buyers are receptive.

Last edited by divine422; 05-24-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-25-2008

Thanks
This was the email from paypal, is the open to appeal?

We understand risk is inherent in doing business. However, as of right
now,
we're not comfortable with the amount of risk your business is exposed
to.

With that in mind, we'd like to end our business relationship while
minimizing disruption to your business.

Back to reality.
I have to start taking payments asap,i already have some customers asking why they cant pay by paypal as of today.
My concern is opening another paypal and using it with my current ebay account,even though there are no issues with it,will they limit it straight away?
I have read alot of advice on here and to be honest some if it seems outdated,i cannot afford to lose another bank account due to paypal limiting it.
I have a new address,phone number and bank details all genuine and in good standing,advise me on further steps to lift initial limits.PM me or show me a link.
Dont post it directly here as im sure it will only be one more loophole closed by paypal.

Last edited by paypalbitesthedust; 05-25-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 05-25-2008

Yea....thats the permanent limitation email i was talking about. Youre done. Start over fresh.
Old 05-25-2008

if thats the case i need some one on one aany offers.
Be warned my case is not straight forward

Last edited by paypalbitesthedust; 05-25-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-26-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Modee has a link that he is offering one on one.
Probably your best bet.
Old 05-26-2008

I dont think one on one is necessary for that problem, just read the ebook.
Old 05-28-2008

Longevity: 93%
Question My closed PayPal account has limited access

I had a PayPal account what I closed in April.
I received the following email from PayPal today:

As part of ongoing security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed your account balance
has fallen below zero for an extended period of time.

We have limited access to your account until funds are added to bring your
balance to zero or a positive amount.

Then I received this one:

Recently your PayPal account balance has fallen below zero. To ensure uninterrupted access to your PayPal account, please bring your balance to zero or a positive amount.

How could my PayPal account balance fell bellow zero if I closed it a month ago?
I didn't receive any chargeback. I didn't have disputes.

Any idea?