Paypal Limited - PayPal Limitations - the Definitive Thread on what to do, what not - Page 17 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%

thanks to the wonderful policies of paypal, and the great work of those hackers out there my payments were reversed and now iam out of 1700$ YAY!!

apparently the guy i sold the game account to hacked someone's paypal account and sent their money to me. so when they saw this insane amount of money missing they disputed as unauthorized, and got the money taken from me like candy from a baby.

WOOT! THAnK YOU PAYPAL I LOVE YOU!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2008

Longevity: 94%
Default Cant add a bank account access limited?

"You are currently not allowed to add a bank account because your account access has been limited".

I am getting this message,while trying to add a bank account to my 10 minute old Paypal account I just opened.

But no where on the account does it say my account has been limited.
tried to add bank account 3 times,same message.
Logged out then back in,same message when I try and add bank account.
Anyone else getting this?
Old 08-05-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

You got linked some how. It's best to start over with a new Paypal account.

Watch your flash cookies, browser cookies and IP address.
Old 08-05-2008

But it doesnt say anywhere on my account that I am limited.
It only says it when I try an add bank account.
I am running cc cleaner and have a brand new VPN ip address.
Old 08-06-2008

Longevity: 95%

I understand why not VPN's, but why not CCleaner?
Old 08-09-2008

Longevity: 91%
Unhappy Paypal account limited

Hi i had a paypal account and i was using it for a while. Then after few days i found a supplier, who used to sell some softwares. So i thought of selling softwares on ebay. I spoke with him about this and he agreed to supply me the softwares. He only accepted western union and bank transfer, since he did not have paypal account. So i told him that i would give him my paypal account which was one month old to him, so that he can use it . I told him that i have another paypal account, i will send the money to you through that account, you can directly dropship the item to my buyer on ebay. He agreed yes.
So i gave him my paypal account and password. He was from another country. Then after a while he used that paypal account and he went and scammed people. he had even transferred some funds from this paypal acc to other paypal account (dont know whose paypal account).
Immediately there was a charge back from other guy who had paid the money to my supplier. So paypal limited the account as the balance went to negative.
When i contacted this guy(supplier) he told that the account which i gave to him was limited and he asked me to remove it. So i contacted paypal and they told that there was a negative balance of -1450 USD and they told there are many chargebacks to his account.
I got worried and then i told my supplier to fix it and pay the amount. He immediately left contacting me. Then i came to know this guy was scammer and i reported to paypal saying that there was unauthorized transaction in that account. So paypal told me that give us 10 days to investigate.
After 10 days i received an email from paypal saying that "We have completed our investigation of your case and as there is insufficient evidence in support of your claim, we have denied your Unauthorized Credit Card Use Claim."
So i called paypal again, they told me that all the transactions were authorized and there was no unauthorized transaction. I was shell shocked to hear this. I told them that other country person had stole my account and done an unauthorized transaction, but still they denied me. Then i asked the balance in the account, they told USD 0.
So when i heard that i was quite relaxed and they told that i have to restore my account by providing the details. I told i dont want that account, but they insisted that u have to use this account as there was some chargebacks still not completely refunded, but they are partially refunded, and they told me that if you open a new paypal account then we will link this account with that account.
So somebody suggest me a solution for this to avoid paypal forcing me to pay those money as i am not the owner of that account anymore.
Old 08-10-2008

Default 3 out of 6 paypal accounts got limted >:( this morn

Yeah i dont know what happen or how it happened but 3 out of 6 accounts just got limted with the same old BS (As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding
your account.

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially
high risk.)

All 6 accounts have ING banks attched to them and 2 of the 3 accounts that was banned have done around $500 in sales over the past 2 weeks and one account was brand new only got one payment of 4.99 and that was it.

I got MAC clones assigned to each account so they all have unique ips and i use firefox to clear cookies after every time i close FF so only things that could be getting me is eather

A. ING bank
B. ip and state dose not match

any ideas
Old 08-10-2008

HI: Theyve linked you somehow-- i.p./ emails/or possibly the ING bk accts?

Did you have any complaints on these accts?
Did you log in from a foreign/unknown i.p. address?
Old 08-10-2008

well one account had a complint that escluted to paypal review a item not recived even though it was shipped awhile back any way before i could even get on there to talk to the girl she done escluted it so i refuned her but other then that no problems at all.

i use aol email through outlook
and ips are all changed through my router i never log in to a Pp with same ips

maybe ing cause it even though there all dif accounts through ing

or maybe firefox didnt clear out my cookies at one point and time and cause me to get linked but who knows theres alot of things to look at when paypal limts you. I will refund my buyers on them accounts and suggest them to pay me through google and make some more ebay/pp accounts lucky there all new ebay ids that was limted so no biggy
Old 08-10-2008
Administrator

What about Flash Objects (flash cookies)?
Old 08-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

I would NEEEEVVER give ANYONE my paypal account..

95% of supplier who accept western union are SCAMS...There are a few legit companies that do accept it, but do your research on the company first..
Old 08-10-2008

Nope never had i used the names in the past or not matched on the bank and ING and besdies that paypal cant see what the account holders name is on ING or any bank.and i still have 3 accounts running through ING with no problems. I think i got linked some how cause its odd that 3 accounts get hit at once they must had gotton linked some how.

dose firefox have the flash cookies to worry about cause i dont use IE?

And just as i started to feel relaxed useing gaypal again in over 2 years and this happens it was funney cause i first i say what t he hell and just went with it and suprized i got the money out with no problems so i was like hey this might work so i started doing more paypal and had no problems over the past 2-3 weeks untill now first limt sence i went back but it an't no biggy i will just finsh out my sales and sale as much as i can on ebay and use google checkout to get rest done and start new ebay accounts with Pp again and play them till i get limted then goto GC again.

As long as i can get at least $500 out of each paypal then i would be good cause i know over time i will be limted so im not trying to make a long term account with paypal
Old 08-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

if your ip address and state does that match I think they will flag that.
Old 08-10-2008

on my new accounts i will make sure i use a address from the same state as my ip
Old 08-10-2008

Well doughboy, you should read the post of the link above regarding ing. There is solid information that paypal sends the account name to ing. But from reading your case i don't think thats the case. Did you check if your accounts are able to transfer between them? I talked to ing myself but couldn't get straight to the point. I guess if they are sending names to ing then it should be sending names to all banks i guess. If thats the case i will ask a more direct question to my local bank as i am a long time account holder. maybe i can get some insight to what the protocol of a bank is when money is flowing from a paypal that is not the same name of the account holder. I will follow up tommorow on this.
Old 08-10-2008

Yeah i know paypal sends a name to ing or any bank for the fact of matter but still my ing is fine and dose accept payments no matter what name is on the account but as for ing given paypal my name that dose not happen cause banks are very senstive when given your personal info to other Co's such as paypal

they somehow linked me cause the odds of 3 accounts getting hit at once there was a tie with all 3 accounts and im thinking its the dam flash cookies that aspkin psted above its the only thing i didnt watch out for.

Now i got to find a cleaner that will remove them like ccleaner removes cookies

Last edited by doughboykilla; 08-10-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 08-11-2008

are you using different user accts?
Old 08-11-2008
Administrator

I reiterate flash objects. You don't have to be using IE for flash objects to show up. And yes you were linked most likely in this way or another way, three Paypal accounts going down at one time, only means being linked somehow.
Old 08-11-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwedagain View Post
are you using different user accts?

No all under the same user account

should i open more users on my pc for each one?
Old 08-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
No all under the same user account

should i open more users on my pc for each one?

yea, that way you can eliminate being tracked by flash cookies. New user account per ebay account.
Old 08-11-2008

Angry will be able to create a new PP acc to contiune selling?

Hi Guys, i am feeling so lucky that i finally find this forum. my paypal acc is limited recently, but ebay account is still okay. got $2k hold by paypal to require photo ID, address proof and supplier info etc. i despeately want to keep my current ebay account which has 200+ positive feedbacks 100% positive. Since my Paypal is limited, is it possible to create a brand new paypal account (will use a real name, address etc) to link to my ebay account, in other words. is it any problem to link myself ebay account to some else paypal account? thanks heaps.
Old 08-11-2008

No, you must create a brand new ebay and paypal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ infos, new ip... Or you can send them a photo id and all the stuff they want to remove the limitation.. Why were you suspended by the way?