Paypal limits...180 day hold...im smelling insanity! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Question Paypal limits...180 day hold...im smelling insanity!

Hi,
I just found this site and have to say after reading through some of the threads....THANK GOD!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!

Let me cut it and get to the point....I had an Ebay account, was a powerseller...had some issues with ebays charges and after several useless hours on the phone fighting with people that I could barely understand on the phone reading from their manuel I simply said forget you and moved on to ebid and ecrater.

However, after discussing the possible profit with some friends, we opened a new account and I started listing items...everything was GREAT!

Since I had been doing this for so long I have basically done EVERYTHING and they just watched profit come in.

Hit the Christmas rush and money was pouring in....then it happened!
Paypal puts a hold on our account, saying no withdrawls, sending, basically can't do anything until we send all this information (basically sending us on a paper chase).
They wanted to know who our "suppliers" were and wanted us to send "invoices" for everything. So went sent every single receipt we had for the stuff we bought and played their little cat and mouse game. Trying to explain to those people that I'm just a single Mom that knows what toys kids want is like having a root canal without novocaine!!!!!

Then I get this email stating that they no longer want to do business with us because of suspicious sales. OK...We were selling TOYS FOR KIDS! We had the newest releases fast and they wanted to know how and why. When I called Paypal their excuse was "well we are seeing escalated items on Ebay being sold that have been stolen" But we sent every receipt for EVERY SINGLE ITEM.
DIDNT MATTER!!! ACCOUNT SUSPENDED WITH $600.00 IN IT!!!!

Now here we are...with all of this stuff that is selling on Ebay and now way to get paid. I applied for Paymate and today is the third day and still says pending, this is after 2 emails and I have a buyer waiting to pay me!!!!
The money in the Paypal account I have counted as a loss and refunded most people. Still a few to go.
Now what!!!??

I'm sick of Ebay, but seriously although I have sold on ebid and ecrater, the sales are slow and I like everyone else am in it for the money!! Let's get honest!

So now what??!! anyone know about paymate and WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG TO LET ME TAKE THIS WOMENS PAYMENT!
I have people that I refunded emailing me to still get items and no way to get paid because its "against ebays policy to suggest any type of payment!!!! what kind of crap is that!!!!
uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated...ok you are now free to lol @ me...but I feel better after that vent session!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!