I've been limited in three days of joining paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-13-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Angry I've been limited in three days of joining paypal

I joined paypal and ebay, I sold three items within 36 hours all for $180 each and ebay/paypal have limited my accounts saying I must be a fraudulent seller when I am truly not!! I can't beleive it. they have frozen all the money I made I can't do anything with it. they asked me to supply photo id, address supplier info everything, I gave them all of it, they came back saying they can see I'm not a fraudulent seller but they are still denying my appeal saying "they just don't like my supplier", I'm using the same supplier as 5 major powersellers on ebay, the only difference is they built up their sales slowly I started out fast and I am being punished for being successful. I truly truly can't beleive what's happened. They said I have 10 days to fax anything else relevent to have limit lifted or I'll be banned from paypal/ebay forever. I don't know what to do. I am actually a real genuine seller being treated like a criminal for being successful with my listings. is it wrong to do your research and find a good product before selling??? crazy!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2011
Threadstarter  

just an update, I've been told no matter what I supply my account will remain limited and won't be re-established, I truly can't beleive it, I really am a genuine seller and paypal won't beleive it purely because "I was too sucessful in one day" what a joke. they said I can withdraw my money in 180 days, but after how they have treated me I'm not holding my breath on that, there was just over $500 in account. damn! plus I am out the personal costs of my bank account for paying my product supplier.

but guess what paypal I just created a stealth paypal accnt thanks to these forums so **** you paypal!!

If I've learnt a lesson from this it's don't sell alot at once if your a new ebayer, build up very slowly or they will just limit you
Old 07-13-2011

Longevity: 81%

Well, I'm, not reading all that. A mile and a half long run-on sentence.
You raised suspicion by trying to get rich in less than two days. You're supposed to start off slow, and build up to higher priced items.
Old 07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinders4 View Post
I joined paypal and ebay, I sold three items within 36 hours all for $180 each and ebay/paypal have limited my accounts saying I must be a fraudulent seller when I am truly not!! I can't beleive it. they have frozen all the money I made I can't do anything with it. they asked me to supply photo id, address supplier info everything, I gave them all of it, they came back saying they can see I'm not a fraudulent seller but they are still denying my appeal saying "they just don't like my supplier", I'm using the same supplier as 5 major powersellers on ebay, the only difference is they built up their sales slowly I started out fast and I am being punished for being successful. I truly truly can't beleive what's happened. They said I have 10 days to fax anything else relevent to have limit lifted or I'll be banned from paypal/ebay forever. I don't know what to do. I am actually a real genuine seller being treated like a criminal for being successful with my listings. is it wrong to do your research and find a good product before selling??? crazy!
They probably think your seller is fraudlant and selling you copies, botlegged, ⊗⊗⊗⊗, replicas, counterfeit whatever you wanna call it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Therocksays25 For This Useful Post:
cinders4 (07-18-2011)
Old 07-13-2011
Threadstarter  

@Therocksays25

Yes that's exactly what they thought (and I wasn't selling copies or bootleg - real genuine items) , I provided proof this was the case but they are basically limiting me wholey on the basis of I made too much in one day. I even proved I was using the same supplier that major powersellers were using that they even had displayed in their discription

so yes I've learnt my lesson, start off slow

I even rang paypal, was very nice, sent them everything they wanted and it didn't help at all they said no matter what I do it will stay limited

I just hope I can withdraw my money after 180 days, but after the way they have treated me so far I am not holding my breath
Old 07-14-2011

Longevity: 88%

You'll get your money after 180 days. I used to be the same way, just got off selling 40 items a day and wanted to jump right back into it. DO NOT DO IT. Start slow otherwise there is NO chance youll make it and it was all a waste of time
The Following User Says Thank You to vigilantex69 For This Useful Post:
cinders4 (07-18-2011)
Old 07-14-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinders4 View Post

If I've learnt a lesson from this it's don't sell alot at once if your a new ebayer, build up very slowly or they will just limit you
That's how we get our collective knowledge. At least you know how to do it now though - good luck with it
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
cinders4 (07-18-2011)
Old 07-17-2011

Yeah you deff sound like you sold to much to fast, $180 X 3 = nearly $600!

that right there is a red flag in paypal, so I would sell 1 $180 item per month to work the account in, just also remember your item is very expensive itself, that is considered a high risk sale, its happened to me aswell.

I would suggest you sell cheaper item's or sell one of what ever your selling, & wait for good feedback & the transaction to complete, then start on the 2nd, I wouldn't suggest selling all 3 at the same time, thats what red flagged it, id say.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMysticmonkey For This Useful Post:
cinders4 (07-18-2011)
Old 07-18-2011
Threadstarter  

yeah I always thought paypal was a good service, I don't anymore. and basically I found out (which I am sure everyone here knows) no one governs them so they can basically do what ever they want.

but thanks to everyone on the forums I've found out alot of information about paypal accounts! I've definately learnt how not to do it when it comes to paypal!
Old 07-19-2011

Dude it's ebay and paypal.. start off slow that's the way..