Paypal Limited - ebay will follow?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Paypal Limited - ebay will follow??

Hi,

my paypal account got limited and then i got a message stating that they are taking measures to close my account as i am a high risk customer!!! my ebay account has 133 positive feedback 83 of which are a result from my recent ''high risk '' paypal transactions,

i started dropshipping lego's 3 weeks ago, with great success i have to say , my paypal received around $10 000 within that period, most of which of course will get to my supplier.who btw gets paid after the end customer receives the item and is completely satisfied (as i got scammed in the past through a similar transaction and i am extra carefull)

tracking numbers with fedex provided and updated on paypal, most items delivered allready, there was only one chargeback request from a customer that said that their credit card was unauthorised, but the shipping address matched the verified address of that paypal account number, i provided them with the tracking number from fedex proving that the item was delivered to the verified address , and in my status the case still shows that the new info is reviewed by paypal.

my paypal is registered in the eu, but since the call centre for eu customers does not work on weekend i called the usa cal centre, the answer i got from the agent was that paypal no longer feels like doing business with me, as i am a high risk customer!!! and i asked them do you need any additional verification documents from my part to feel more secure in doing business with me? she told me, no , no documents are required we just don't feel like working with you anymore, and i asked for my right to appeal, and the answer was ok i will file an appeal for you to review your case, and will get back to you within 24hrs

of course they are holding my funds for 90 days, but i can live with that

i am in the process of setting up a moneybookers account to link to my upcoming ebay auctions, waiting for the verification procedure to finalise

my question is, what can i do in relation to paypal, when i will be calling eu customer service tomorrow, also will this affect my ebay account? i am not engaged in a fraudulent activity i sell authentic lego's through dropshipping , no complains from buyers related to my sales, apart from an indian guy that claimed he did not receive a saffron spice i sent to him and a lego competitor, that leaves negative feedback to whoever else sells lego online saying that they are invovled in triangle schemes, e.t.c files dispute through ebay, gets refund and does not return the item...

i tried to be as informative as possible, any pointers on how to handle paaypal support would be highly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-07-2011

Longevity: 82%

$10.000 is a lot to run through a PP account in only 3 weeks. Especailly when you didn't already have a track record doing those kinds of sales. - That's why you got limited.

I don't know if it will work, but when you talk with them, be as polite as possible and if everything is a legit as you say then send them your purchasing invoices.

I have no idea how they treat "Lego's" though.

My suggestion would be to buy the Stealth Book if you haven't already, and spend time reading the old threads in this forum. And then spread your sales out over more than one account.
Old 08-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Legit Lego's? Well then, a legit invoice is all you need.

But, after reading that drawn out post, I don't have much hope for dropshipping and $10,000 in 21 days with a weak looking account as you posted. Nothing sounds "legit" or professional.
Old 08-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP - all the best as you contribute and get informed. Sadly, I don't have much comment on your business model except you need to spread your sales.
Old 08-09-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 73%
Default Update

Well got paypal on the phone again, asked them if they required any sort of documents from my end to reinstate my account , and the answer was that no documents were needed, my account is permanently closed, they are really sorry that there is nothing they can do about it and will hold funds for 180 days , with a first review of possible release in 90 days.

i asked them to refund a couple of purchases that i will not be delivering still no answer from their end.

anyway i made my peace with the fact that my paypal account will be limited for 180 days, setting up my moneybookers, not really in the mood working with ebay either... i guess a need a small time out from this...
Old 08-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

It's only because of what you were selling and how fast you did it. And dropshipping is a huge problem for them, so stop that on eB ay. No one needs $10,000 in 3 weeks to survive unless you have a hit on your a*s.

Do things smart and slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVITA22001 View Post
Well got paypal on the phone again, asked them if they required any sort of documents from my end to reinstate my account , and the answer was that no documents were needed, my account is permanently closed, they are really sorry that there is nothing they can do about it and will hold funds for 180 days , with a first review of possible release in 90 days.

i asked them to refund a couple of purchases that i will not be delivering still no answer from their end.

anyway i made my peace with the fact that my paypal account will be limited for 180 days, setting up my moneybookers, not really in the mood working with ebay either... i guess a need a small time out from this...
Old 08-09-2011

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVITA22001 View Post
i asked them to refund a couple of purchases that i will not be delivering still no answer from their end

You can still log in, right? Can't you still do refunds on a limited account? Or have they changed that?

Can't remember, been awhile since I had to do that.
Old 08-09-2011

Longevity: 78%

Just curious if someone can tell ms what a lego is.
Old 08-09-2011

Longevity: 84%

Like lego my ego lol they're plastic blocks, little colored plastic blocks that snap together to build things, used to play with them when I was a kid..
Old 08-10-2011

Thumbs up legos

Right. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

are you sure they are 100% genuine ? in that case you will get your cash back. You should never start from such us big volumes this is just supid ... and always causes limitation. You get veryfied first hang on the account for 1month start selling ... reach 2500$ limit get fully veryfied and then you can start doing volume sales.