Paypal Limited. will my ebay account follow?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-26-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Exclamation Paypal Limited. will my ebay account follow??

My paypal account just got limited.. will my ebay account follow??
I'm thinking of using moneybooker or payment this time. But before I go through all the hassle of setting up new accounts I wanna make sure my ebay will not get suspended following my paypal limitation permanently.

Thanks in advance for any info.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-26-2011

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi View Post
My paypal account just got limited.. will my ebay account follow??
I'm thinking of using moneybooker or payment this time. But before I go through all the hassle of setting up new accounts I wanna make sure my ebay will not get suspended following my paypal limitation permanently.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Probably not, I still have all my eBay accounts, must have about 20 of them, all 20 PayPal accounts gone.

The problem is you'll have trouble getting people to pay with anything other than Paypal and they know that, probably why they don't limit the two
Old 10-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for you info!!
Did you open a new paypal account to link AGAIN to your ebay account?? yes I kind thought about those MOD payment as most ebayers are simple used to or probably trust paypal as MOD.
Old 10-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Thanks for you info!!
Did you open a new paypal account to link AGAIN to your ebay account?? yes I kind thought about those MOD payment as most ebayers are simple used to or probably trust paypal as MOD.
If I make a new PP wont they get limited again because its link to my ebay account?
This is so frustrating.. all 4 of my PP got limited even when I use different user login, IP, names etc..
Old 10-26-2011

Longevity: 75%

BiBi - you have been a member here for almost a year

Are you now saying that in all that time you haven't learned the basics of how stealth works?

If you are the only advise I can offer is that you get a copy of the stealth guide and spend some time studying.

Basics and spoon-feeding come to mind
Old 10-26-2011

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
If I make a new PP wont they get limited again because its link to my ebay account?
This is so frustrating.. all 4 of my PP got limited even when I use different user login, IP, names etc..
If you add another PayPal account to eBay it will get limited yes. You can sell using that eBay account, just don't use PayPal as payment which is kinda hard.
Old 10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj9928 View Post
If you add another PayPal account to eBay it will get limited yes. You can sell using that eBay account, just don't use PayPal as payment which is kinda hard.
What payment method should use if paypal is can;lt
Old 10-26-2011

Longevity: 72%

Remove your PP link from your account and from all your future listings. You're going to have to change your payment method to something else inconspicuous; you can go with any other of the electronic payment methods but I would just say on the listings that PP buyers should contact you after the transaction ends for payment info while still stating on the listing you accept Paypal with their logos and shiz. After all, after Paypal limits you it still says you can "use their logos to accept payments." Haha! Contact them via email later and send them to pay through another stealth PP account you can risk or possibly just hook up a merchant account, therefore bypassing all that eBay logging.

OR

Continue to use the PP account even though it's limited (just don't use it), just add in your terms VERY CLEARLY that if they DO NOT contact you first before any PayPal payment, it will be automatically refunded and invoice them via email on your active PP account. If the buyer really wants the item, they'll go through your check first..

Whatever you do though, DO NOT give eBay your other information or even ANY (more) information for that matter. If you cherish that account and it's usage, just use the account to list and pay fees and list, that's it.

Last edited by exxomscp; 10-27-2011 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-03-2011

Longevity: 72%
Default limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA View Post
Remove your PP link from your account and from all your future listings. You're going to have to change your payment method to something else inconspicuous; you can go with any other of the electronic payment methods but I would just say on the listings that PP buyers should contact you after the transaction ends for payment info while still stating on the listing you accept Paypal with their logos and shiz. After all, after Paypal limits you it still says you can "use their logos to accept payments." Haha! Contact them via email later and send them to pay through another stealth PP account you can risk or possibly just hook up a merchant account, therefore bypassing all that eBay logging.

OR

Continue to use the PP account even though it's limited (just don't use it), just add in your terms VERY CLEARLY that if they DO NOT contact you first before any PayPal payment, it will be automatically refunded and invoice them via email on your active PP account. If the buyer really wants the item, they'll go through your check first..

Whatever you do though, DO NOT give eBay your other information or even ANY (more) information for that matter. If you cherish that account and it's usage, just use the account to list and pay fees and list, that's it.
----------
They just limited my 2 year account. I believe because they keep charging me twice. First i pay w/my debit card, then they attempt to charge my checking account, and i receive an insufficient funds, at that time because i have already paid, and there is less than necessary funds remaining in the account. this happened 4-5 times and they keep blaming me, saying i'm clicking things twice, changing what i click, or saying it's my computer, etc. i am absolutely certain it is not me. A couple of weeks ago i paid to have a camera repaired, clicking only the 'send' drop down and entering the email/amount to be paid. They then said that 3 minutes before i transferred funds as well from my bank which i absolutely did not do. So i feel in this instance it is because of their own incompetence. That or they have in place a system that charges a small percentage of people twice, to make an illegitimate profit. The nonsense over the months i have put up with is mind boggling. And now, a limited account, and i have done everything according to what is proper.
Old 11-03-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 83%

In my experience, once the paypal goes, the ebay account goes too. And while I see sellers on there (and here, I guess) that claim marginal success at accepting payment other than paypal, that sounds like a tremendous waste of time to me. Not worth it at all.
Old 06-27-2012

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickJane View Post
In my experience, once the paypal goes, the ebay account goes too. And while I see sellers on there (and here, I guess) that claim marginal success at accepting payment other than paypal, that sounds like a tremendous waste of time to me. Not worth it at all.
How about vice versa??? If you are suspended from eBay....will your Paypal follow and become limited automatically?
Old 06-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts

Teamup, you lose one, the other will most likely follow. They are the same company and while it takes a while for them to share info with one another, they DO and WILL eventually share that info and ban your ebay account.

Now, if your EBAY is suspended, it is possible to run a paypal account successfully for the long haul.

I have a few paypals with banned ebays and they are still *knock on wood* running
Old 06-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUp View Post
How about vice versa??? If you are suspended from eBay....will your Paypal follow and become limited automatically?
I replied to your other post.

Words in bold type are the crux of the matter (imo).

It's not always automatic.

It very largely depends on the reason(s) for the ebay being canned.

In other words if ebay really, really, really get hacked off then it's usual for paypal to go.....
like everything case & circumstances dependent.
Old 06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmixers View Post
Teamup, you lose one, the other will most likely follow. They are the same company and while it takes a while for them to share info with one another, they DO and WILL eventually share that info and ban your ebay account.

Now, if your EBAY is suspended, it is possible to run a paypal account successfully for the long haul.

I have a few paypals with banned ebays and they are still *knock on wood* running
I am confused with your response. The first sentence seems contradictory to the rest of your statement. Thanks for the quick response, though.
Old 06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
I replied to your other post.

Words in bold type are the crux of the matter (imo).

It's not always automatic.

It very largely depends on the reason(s) for the ebay being canned.

In other words if ebay really, really, really get hacked off then it's usual for paypal to go.....
like everything case & circumstances dependent.
Great thanks!!!! I really think it won't be limited because the only thing I did was mess up on my verification questions for the raise of the $500 limit. I didn't sell replicas or any other restricted items....

All they want me to do is send in some proof of address...of course I can't do that because it is fictitious! So I guess my ebay account will just have to stay suspended.