Paypal needs more information about set of transactions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-17-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Paypal needs more information about set of transactions

I sold items on ebay and got payments, some of which I sent directly to my friends' paypal account and the others I withdrew to my bank account.

Now paypal asked me to provide more information about these transactions, for instance:
-- Provide information on any relationship or arrangement you have with the people involved with this transaction or set of transactions

--Provide details of any other payments that you sent related to this transaction or set of transactions

What should I say to explain the money I sent to my friends and withdraw...?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Get creative and make up a story.
Money owned by family member perhaps?
And in the future do NOT do this again. What you did there is a sure recipe to get both accounts shut down.
And cross your fingers because it is more than likely that both accounts will remain limited...

By the way - you said that some of it you withdrew to your bank account. Why didnt you just withdraw the whole thing?
Also - just noticed you didnt say the accounts were limited. Do NOT repeat the process or they WILL become limited.
Old 07-17-2012
Threadstarter  

This account is owned by my friend, all information/identity is real. It is limited now, I can receive payment but can not send or withdraw.

I thought I have right to do everything I want with MY money, but obviously paypal doesn't think so.

I didn't withdraw all money to bank account was because I needed to pay my friends for something..but shall I write as the truth..?

By the way, this is second time I got payment from ebay. Both times include several transactions/sales. The first time came in 4 payments, this time 8. Because I lauched auctions on ebay, which ends the same day with 3 minuts between.
The first time paypal asked me to provide EVERYTHING for ex. photo of passport, proof of adress, suppliers contact information and invoices when I purchased items, and of course tracking information for shipping. And after I sent all these documents they unlimited my account.

And now it happens again.this time I am asked for new information...

Is it because the account is new ? after some times later will everything be ok they will not ask every time? if efter I receive money every time so the account becomes limited that will be very troublesome..

Last edited by good; 07-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-17-2012

Longevity: 75%

What made you think you could drive a coach and horses through the rules and be unaffected?

When you use a payment processor you abide by their rules. By your actions you have induced them to look at you and believe you are a crook. What do you expect them to do? Say fine carry on with what you are doing?

You have a lot of problems right now and I suggest you go back to square one and look at the way you are operating.

Oh - one more thing - do not duplicate posts - it really p***es off the people on the forum

Old 07-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

no. in the future IF you manage to gain access to your account again you CANNOT keep doing this. I already mentioned that.
I highly doubt youll gain access to your account but its worth a shot - especially if all the info on it is real.
Try it and let us know what happens.
Old 07-17-2012
Threadstarter  

OK. I posted twice because I thought I posted wrong forum in PAYPAL LIMITED. so I posted here again but and then when I replied so I realized that the account is actually limited.. the administrator can remove one post. sorry for any inconvinience.

Back to the toipic--I don't understand why you think so? the money in Paypal is mine and why can't I use them? why can't I send money to my friends but thought to be a crook? just don't understand!

All items were purchased legical and all payments went legical. I can provide whatever information they want, but just hope it won't be happening every time I get payments for this really awaste of time.
Old 07-17-2012
Threadstarter  

So I can't manage my money? I can't decide where my money should be spent on? I don't think I do anything unlegical to send money to friends or withdraw.

Why you think I couldn't get back the access to the account? I don't think so, because everything is real and legical and we don't cheat anyone, and we can provide all information paypal want.
Old 07-17-2012

You can do whatever you please

Equally Paypal can do whatever they please

I suggest you do some learning about your situation

There is a saying - when you find yourself in a hole stop digging

You my friend are in a hole of your own making - stop digging and educate yourself
Old 07-17-2012
Threadstarter  

All I know is that we didn't do anything wrong and no one can just do whatever they want to us. And what we do is totally legical. Paypal is just a tool and serves customers. They don't have right to decide what people want to do with their money. Probably there are some bad guys who treated people money so paypal just be very cautiously. But we are not. We are good people and all we do is totally legal and we don't worry about anything.

Last edited by good; 07-17-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-17-2012

Fine - do what you have to do - tell Paypal your story

I'm out of here
Old 07-17-2012
Threadstarter  

we will just tell the truth.
We sent money to our friends because we owed them money and they helped us to buy things. And we withdrew money because we need to pay bills and be able to buy more items for sale.
Old 07-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by good View Post
All I know is that we didn't do anything wrong and no one can just do whatever they want to us. And what we do is totally legical. Paypal is just a tool and serves customers. They don't have right to decide what people want to do with their money. Probably there are some bad guys who treated people money so paypal just be very cautiously. But we are not. We are good people and all we do is totally legal and we don't worry about anything.
Stop talking rubbish.

Here are the facts:

paypal has the right to conduct its business the way it PAYPAL wants.

It puts rules and regulations in place to make everything OK.

If you happen to be one of those people that suits their business model, you should have few problems.

If you moan and whine about their rights then do not use paypal OR go along with what they want.

I agree that you can try to tell them you are repaying a debt to a friend. But I want you to understand NOW, paypal may choose to not believe you. Paypal has the right to do that because they are not your tool.

When you joined paypal you agreed to their Terms & Conditions. IF you did not read them, then you made an error.

You might not like this. But this is how paypal operates.

Be very careful and polite as you reply to their requests. Stop being self-righteous. Explain yourself quietly.

Take the tone with paypal that you have used here and expect to wait 180 days.
paypal do not care about you
Old 07-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

The problem is youre trying to think of Paypal as a logical ethical business.
They are not.
The only rules they follow are their own. And when you signed up for paypal you agreed to this. Read the ToS you agreed to on their website.
If ANYTHING feels wrong to them they shut the account down rather then take the risk. It makes NO difference to them if you are legit or not. None whatsoever.
The sooner you understand this and accept it the better. Until you do you WILL keep running into issues.
If you are able to unlimit this account (and that is a very big IF) do NOT repeat this again or youll get shut down again.
Read to what GreenBean wrote above and follow it.
Good luck. I think youre going to need it...
Old 07-18-2012
Threadstarter  

So you meant I could no longer send money to friends..?
Old 07-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Stop talking rubbish.

Here are the facts:

paypal has the right to conduct its business the way it PAYPAL wants.

It puts rules and regulations in place to make everything OK.

If you happen to be one of those people that suits their business model, you should have few problems.

If you moan and whine about their rights then do not use paypal OR go along with what they want.

I agree that you can try to tell them you are repaying a debt to a friend. But I want you to understand NOW, paypal may choose to not believe you. Paypal has the right to do that because they are not your tool.

When you joined paypal you agreed to their Terms & Conditions. IF you did not read them, then you made an error.

You might not like this. But this is how paypal operates.

Be very careful and polite as you reply to their requests. Stop being self-righteous. Explain yourself quietly.

Take the tone with paypal that you have used here and expect to wait 180 days.
paypal do not care about you

Old 07-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@good, I think you are spending a lot of time explaining your situation to the forum folx here when you should be coming up with a plan of attack for PA YP AL.

After reading comments, go with your decision and all the best.
Old 07-18-2012

Longevity: 78%
Default Pretty Funny

Quote:

LOL!!!!!
Old 08-07-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
So you meant I could no longer send money to friends..?
Look, of course you can mate
please, be a mature, if this is a legal, if paypal asking you for document, just send them,.or calling them,.why you have to blame your self..
no point mate

paypal get a lot of scammer, and paypal is a owner, he can do what ever he like to do,.when you sign in, you have to read all the role and argument
wake mate, stop talking rubish..
have a lot way to paying your friend, why you have to from paypal,.
if you have no any problem,.paypal ll never asking you for send document,
hi mate, i doing a lot of business via paypal, i sent money to my buyer, my seller via paypal,.and i have no problem with thats, paypal dont want to waste a time to limited my accound:D