Sell on ebay : OK but problem with paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-03-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Sell on ebay : OK but problem with paypal

Hello, me allows me to post a message, and I already apologize because I am not English and my language is not very in the point..

I thus writes you to thank each other for all that you make, you are brilliant, and I would have a question.

I opened an account eBay, as well as a paypal account.

My paypal account was verified with a credit card, and my account eBay presents nobody concerns, just 0 evaluation .

Only, I sold approximately 15 rooms(parts,plays) of a product which walks well, finding me with neighborhood 1400€ on my account.

My account being verified, I wanted to send 1200€ on another account (according to thus the advice of the book telling to leave a little money(silver) on the account, that is 200€) and nevertheless, 20 minutes later, my account is blocked, the payment also...

I know that paypal work with a " politics(policy) of risk " but I know full of seller on eBay, which(who) receive (for the same product) full of payment, sending the money(silver) to the supplier (dropshipping) and have no blocking.

Therefore, know you if there is a solution to sell on eBay, and make movements with the received money, without seeing the movement of blocked money ? (The account in the limit that puts equal, it is especially the movement of money that I would like that he(it) is not blocked)

I know receive 1400€ and send 1200€ is big risk for paypal, but is the same if i receive 150€ and send 80€ out... i don't know because i know one other seller never probleme...

Thanks to you in advance and sorry for my bad inglish!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2012

Longevity: 80%

I think if it's your real account, maybe you can explain to them via email all what you did, maybe the forgive!!, just be more careful in the future, still is the way to go!
Old 08-06-2012
Threadstarter  

sorry i'm french, no english.....

this paypal accound is stealth, so no real accound and not real information...

i'm affraid because i see on ebay, some many customer, new accound and sell more 10 products and never probleme.... so is news accound, 0 evaluations and he sell he sell he sell....

Last day with another accound, i have receive 1000€, i have send 700€ at my wholeseller (so 300€ on my accound), and here no block but...4 days after, paypal block all,, and want invoice, paper .....

so actually, no have solution...
Old 08-06-2012

Longevity: 73%

This is great you already successfully created a stealth account.

You shouldn't rely on what you are seeing on ebay, you can't know for sure how these sellers operate.

Paypal blocked your account because they see you as a potential threat, you have to go very slowly with them.

If you give them all the docs they asked they might reinstate your account.

My advice would be to stick to this forum long enough, you will learn A LOT here.
Old 08-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Ho i'm old on this forum, ijust create new accound because i have lost my last login lol

One seller say me, paypal no block if i receive paiement and i pai my article on a website (so no paypal to paypal, but paypal to website) and benefits withdraw after.

Is right ?
Old 08-06-2012
Threadstarter  

And do you have website for open bank accound fast and easy ? Is the solution too for paypal ...
Old 08-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Looking at others sales wont help you. They might have the stock on hand and thus they do not have such a large payment to another source right after sales. You should use a separate account to pay your supplier. ebay does not like dropshippers...
Old 08-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes this is solution to recιive money in one accound, and pai wholeseller in another accound. I'm just affraid if my first paypal is block... I lost all