$9500 in Limited Paypal! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default $9500 in Limited Paypal!

$9500 in paypal and they say i cannot appeal the limitation.. To top the icing on the cake i had 2 boxes $6000 spent on christmas inventory that has a status of clearance delay contact DHL and when i contacted them they said that they are doing an ipr inspection that well definitely take longer than a month.

Paypal waited until they received this months listing funds and i shipped everything and had good feedback to hold my money..

HOrrible.? can i do anything about either situation?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What was the notice that caused paypal to say this?

Need lots more info to try to help.

It is horrible you had that much money in your paypal . Avoid that for the future.
Old 12-11-2012

Longevity: 74%

Ugh!! Always ship products on-hand (phisical inventory),

(1) My fair guess is this products are coming from abroad (asia),,,"DHL is conducting an inspection" - intellectual property rights ("IPR"),,,Seizing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods is what customs (ipr enforcement) job is. Therefore, there ether never getting at your door and you should receive some letter in a month.

(2) PayPal sucks, but say goodbye to those funds on there, you will probably receive so many chargebacks is my fair guess, very not you best move and I wish the best but those are some scenarios that may happened.
Old 12-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Default 9500 in paypal.. :(

Thank you for all the replies however I do want to clear up the fact that all my buyers items were delivered express even the international..

usa buyers received item the very next day and most left positive feedback..

Why would i have to kiss the money goodbye if everyone is happy..

also the $6000 of items in dhl was for the items i wanted to hurry and list before christmas.. sucks!

how do these purchased ebay and paypal accounts work? i need to spread this out some way as you guys suggest. btw most of the $9500 is released and sitting with no holds..

boy oh boy this really sucks.. what amount is safe to take in????thanks so much
Old 12-11-2012

Contact one of the account sellers in the marketplace section they will explain how it works.
Trick is to spread it out over multiple accounts then if one gets removed from your possesion its not such a killer.
And as GB says dont leave in large amounts unless you can afford to lose it.
Down side to your situation is you have shipped the goods so you will have to wait the 6 months to realise the funds .
But i go by now the rule whatever i have in PP can be taken from me at any time for any reason .
Old 12-11-2012

Longevity: 74%

6000 dollars on 2 boxes of inventory is a lot to buy at once in my opinion. Also from my experience the bigger the inventory box the more likely it is to get stopped for inspection, and I think since its near Christmas DHL is checking more and more boxes.
Old 12-11-2012

if you already delivered all the sold items you may be able to recover the funds in 180 days.
Old 12-11-2012

Longevity: 65%

I always empty my paypal everyday and only leave 50.00 at a time and transfer for the rest to my bank. I have learned to never trust funds in paypal as ive been in the same situation as you.
I would call and talk to your account management team at paypal and ask them what you need to do to get it unrestricted as quickly as possible.. that is usually quicker than dealing with them through email.. hope that helps!
Old 12-11-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarapluhar View Post
I always empty my paypal everyday and only leave 50.00 at a time and transfer for the rest to my bank. I have learned to never trust funds in paypal as ive been in the same situation as you.
I would call and talk to your account management team at paypal and ask them what you need to do to get it unrestricted as quickly as possible.. that is usually quicker than dealing with them through email.. hope that helps!
I wish members here would quit making statements like this. You make it sound so EASY, it's NOT.

Sometimes I have up to $30,000 collected by PP in 24 hours. It's NOT as easy as you think to make withdrawals. That's how people get stuck with monies in PP to begin with.
Old 12-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
I wish members here would quit making statements like this. You make it sound so EASY, it's NOT.

Sometimes I have up to $30,000 collected by PP in 24 hours. It's NOT as easy as you think to make withdrawals. That's how people get stuck with monies in PP to begin with.
i did call them many times.. i sent them ein info, id, receipts, tracking infor for everything and everything they asked for.. they said i cannot appeal the limitation.. also i would have withdrawn but the money was still on the dilivery confirmation hold which is now off..how long have you been with paypal to receive $30,000 IN 24 HOURS?
Old 12-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarapluhar View Post
Re-read the opening post, please. Be careful with your help.

OP has already been given the no appeal limitation notice.

It will be a remote chance that the account management team will even acknowledge the OP exists. Standard practise is to regard such sellers as lepers.

This is the usual form after these types of limits.

Old 12-12-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1fashionaddict View Post
$9500 in paypal and they say i cannot appeal the limitation.. To top the icing on the cake i had 2 boxes $6000 spent on christmas inventory that has a status of clearance delay contact DHL and when i contacted them they said that they are doing an ipr inspection that well definitely take longer than a month.

Paypal waited until they received this months listing funds and i shipped everything and had good feedback to hold my money..

HOrrible.? can i do anything about either situation?
Tough times my friend. Do not worry, I was in the same situation this time last year. I suggest you purchase the stealth guide & make multiple ebay / PP accounts & spread your sales...
Old 12-12-2012

Longevity: 77%

I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago. Nothing I could have done would have changed their minds...ruthless b*stards
Old 12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenupy2j View Post
Tough times my friend. Do not worry, I was in the same situation this time last year. I suggest you purchase the stealth guide & make multiple ebay / PP accounts & spread your sales...
I did purchase the stealth guide several months ago. I now have several Stealth accounts. It's still hard to collect over $10,000 day and not have issues.

Withdrawing large amounts of money from PP is always going to raise Red flags. I have no idea what the amounts "may" be for Paypals guidelines before they question your account.

I had over $60,000 in my account and I tried to withdraw $28,000 (less than half the account) and PP gave me Hell to withdraw it. They actually had the nerve to ask me what I was doing with the money. I told them I was buying a car (true story) and the ******** made me fax the purchase order for the car before they released MY money.

I'd like to see more discussions here for LARGER type accounts that run $100,000 or more per MONTH thru PP. I am forced to use PP and can't use a merchant account.
Old 12-12-2012

I think any organisation , bank , institution or bunch of ar*eholes would question a withdrawl of 28k as its out of the ordinary.
Maybe a bit more forward planning and a daily withdraw amount would not make it stand out so much.
There a company that thrives on profits and will shut the door at the slightest hint of risk regardless of your turnover so i personally would get into a nice routine of drawing £xxx amount every day .
Once a pattern is formed it does not show up on there radar so much .
Old 12-12-2012

Longevity: 77%

bruceuk - Roscoe isnt dealing with products hes dealing with internet marketing or something similar, e-products so its even harder to prove to PayPal his customer actually received anything. Id love to be him when I get the money but getting it WOW.... thats hard
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (12-12-2012)
Old 12-12-2012

I dont think it matters what the product is .
If your dealing in big numbers your a big risk .
Have you tried paying in a large sum in the bank in the uk lately ?
They treat you like some convict ... oh you cant have that much cash sir ..
And withdrawing is even more difficult .
But i think we are all missing the point here.
Look at the sitution if you had £5 in your pocket and no more due any time soon ..
Things can always be so so much worse than they are.
Yes you have to come up with interesting ways to do things and move cash around but its better than having no cash to move around isnt it ??
Long live stealth thats all i say ..
Old 12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavey10 View Post
bruceuk - Roscoe isnt dealing with products hes dealing with internet marketing or something similar, e-products so its even harder to prove to PayPal his customer actually received anything. Id love to be him when I get the money but getting it WOW.... thats hard
That's correct, I don't use Ebay. I sell information products via Digital Downloads. My biggest day was over $33,000 in less than 24 hours. That's when I had a legit LLC account with PP. That account has since been banned by PP becuase they claimed digital downloads suck as a business model. Even though my refund rate was less than 4%.

Even with an aged account, when you get 30k in 24 hours it's almost impossible to withdraw that money. The 20k limit gets hit, paperwork is asked for, limited acccount, etc...

In those instances my Stealth is good for ONE day.
Old 12-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I did purchase the stealth guide several months ago. I now have several Stealth accounts. It's still hard to collect over $10,000 day and not have issues.
Settle a bit eh.

jenupyj2 was replying to the OP's statement, not you.

You have a different set of circumstances. Avoid taking the thread OT.

Old 12-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

...suck it up 8k, 4k and 2.5k in limited paypal from november, just play the waiting game!
Old 12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
...suck it up 8k, 4k and 2.5k in limited paypal from november, just play the waiting game!
Dang! Hopefully you can answer a few questions for me.

How fast did that money pour into your accounts? The 8k, was that over a few days, weeks or months?

I make sure I link my bank account immediately before I attempt to sell anything. I'm worried that if I go over 20k in less than 72 hours (takes 72 hours for withdrawal to hit your bank) that PP will Limit my account and ask for paperwork (which I can't provide using stealth).

I read in this forum that someone got Limited, had to wait 180 days, but PP would NOT allow them to add a bank account until they received additional paperwork. The poster never followed up here so I have no idea what eventually happened.

Even if I were to "withdraw" funds day ONE paypal can still Reverse. They did it once already. 3 days into my "withdrawal" process PP reversed the transaction and my money did NOT go thru. Fortunately they released the money after 90 days because I had No refunds. I had to beg.

It was over $30,000, I honestly thought I would never get it. After if hit my bank I transfered the money immediately and closed the account.

Has anyone here not had their money released by PP after a 180 days?
Old 12-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Dang! Hopefully you can answer a few questions for me.

How fast did that money pour into your accounts? The 8k, was that over a few days, weeks or months?

I make sure I link my bank account immediately before I attempt to sell anything. I'm worried that if I go over 20k in less than 72 hours (takes 72 hours for withdrawal to hit your bank) that PP will Limit my account and ask for paperwork (which I can't provide using stealth).

I read in this forum that someone got Limited, had to wait 180 days, but PP would NOT allow them to add a bank account until they received additional paperwork. The poster never followed up here so I have no idea what eventually happened.

Even if I were to "withdraw" funds day ONE paypal can still Reverse. They did it once already. 3 days into my "withdrawal" process PP reversed the transaction and my money did NOT go thru. Fortunately they released the money after 90 days because I had No refunds. I had to beg.

It was over $30,000, I honestly thought I would never get it. After if hit my bank I transfered the money immediately and closed the account.

Has anyone here not had their money released by PP after a 180 days?
8k was like a week and you do have to wait 180 days to get the money out, you can add a bank account to the account or have them mail a check out to you (name on stealth account and address)
Closed Thread