MULTIPLE 180 day limit accounts - Not enough bank accounts! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default MULTIPLE 180 day limit accounts - Not enough bank accounts!

Ok, so Paypal worked out my routine of getting paypal accounts ready to use by gradually accepting more and more money into them until they are ready to be used properly. Long story short, they linked all 10 of them and limited them all.

About $500 in each on average...now they are all eligible for withdraw having passed the 180 day mark.

Too much hassle to set up a proper bank account for each one. So, I managed to clear 1 through a guy. - that gave me more problems as I have to find places that will accept it. I just want the cash out of an ATM or money in my bank.

I've managed to obtain a rushcard and also a greendot card. Cleared two more accounts with them by linking the a/c no and routing no they provide.

So...

Question 1: Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the rushcard/greendot bank accounts from 1 paypal and then add it to another? I don't see an option to remove a bank account on paypal though - so I don't think this will be possible, but I did come across topics suggesting that it was (I guess this only works on non-limited paypals tho)

Question 2: Is there anyway to get rushcard/greendot to give me a different bank account number? Has anyone tried this before?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

You are able to get those 2 cards being in the UK? I thought they where only for the US market. anyways, Once you attach a bank account to 1 paypal account you cant just delete that bank account and use it on another paypal account. 1 new bank account per paypal account and that account can never be used again.
Old 12-21-2012

Longevity: 68%

after your PP acc gets limited/suspended can you not use a old bank account that has been burned on PP acc before on all 10 ????
Old 12-21-2012

Longevity: 70%

why would you do that.

You need 1 bank account for each accout, 1 card for each account.
you are wasting your time by linking 10 accounts to one bank.
Old 12-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightony2 View Post
why would you do that.

You need 1 bank account for each accout, 1 card for each account.
you are wasting your time by linking 10 accounts to one bank.
OP wants a means to get access to funds after they have been held for 180 days.

He has to find a working method, with minimal use of bank accounts.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
stealthpaulstealth (12-23-2012)
Old 12-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Send the checks to a address that you have access too. They will let you add a address on most cases. You just need to verify the address with a gift card or VCC. You can have all 10 checks sent to 1 address.

When the check comes, sign the back with the name of the person, sign your name. Deposit it with the atm and job done, 3rd party check. Dont do it too often because some banks don't really like 3rd party checks, spread the checks around with different banks that you have.

Some people say you can cash them at some check cashing places or booze stores but I have never tried those places.

Last edited by yotano211; 12-22-2012 at 04:14 AM.
Old 12-23-2012

Longevity: 70%

why not just open a bank account online then close it after payment.

vcc are a waste of time and money
online bank accounts are the easiest option and free, and they can be closed over the phone and opened online in 5 minutes

if you want to go stealth and have many account you are going to have to get a bank account eventually. and if you skip on the ebay fees they will have an address to send debt collector letters to, if you have a check sent, its easier to get an online bank account then to get a new address capablw of recoeving mail.

if you have checks from multiple closed accounts going to the same addrss ebay will start to not pay you, delete your account amd act like you never had money in paypal, happend to me many times, i no longer request checks.

if you have linked accounts its grounds for ebay , paypal, half, amamzon to withhold funds and not pay you.

po box is 30$ for 3 months in the usa.

if you have to use a address and ger checks do this

45 blank rd apt 1

45 blank rd apt 2

45 blank rd villa 1

45 blank rd condo 1

45 blank rd cottage 1

45 blank rd apt 1 floor 1

etc....

same addrss can be used for 30-50 accounts

my mailman hates me for all the mail and wierd address crap.
but he know i own a dozen companies.
i just explain i need a different address , user name for each ebay account he understands.

another option is to use your old address

then go usps.com. or whatever and ger mail forwarding

so i have everything deliverd to my old addresss from 2 years ago, but it gets forwareded by usps to my new address,
gice ebay old address, and usps forwards to new address.

gotta be smarter than them.

ebay cant tell the difference
but if you owe money or skip on fees then its best to use a bank acount.
Old 12-23-2012
Threadstarter  

thanks for all the great advice.

Just for a bit of clarity and to make the problem a little harder. My accounts are all registered in Singapore (where I used to live). I would love to be able to just order checks and have them mailed to me, however it doesn't look like it's an option for accounts based in Singapore. The only withdraw options I have are download to Singapore bank or download to US bank.

I'm going to see if there is anyway I can convince greendot to give me a fresh bank account for the card - otherwise I guess I will just cancel it and order new ones in other friends names until I can finish clearing out all these damn paypals!
Old 12-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
You are able to get those 2 cards being in the UK? I thought they where only for the US market. anyways, Once you attach a bank account to 1 paypal account you cant just delete that bank account and use it on another paypal account. 1 new bank account per paypal account and that account can never be used again.
Good question. No, I've got a few friends in the US who are willing to help.

Cheers for the confirmation of 1 a/c for 1 paypal.