Got access to limited funds early, how to withdraw? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Got access to limited funds early, how to withdraw?

Account is a stealth one and I got most of my funds ready for withdrawal. I used entropay to make a VCC. So I guess I could withdraw to money to my entropay card and withdraw from there? Im also wondering.

I made entropay account with stealth details (so that the names match with paypal) but payed with my personal card (the making card fee on entropay). Now so I could withdraw with entropay I need to provide documents like on the paypal.

I have them ready, but they also ask for picture of the CC I used to add funds to my entropay card.

So is it safe to send stealth documents about the Photo ID and proof of address and send my own credit card picture with real name and stuff.

Won't they wonder why it's different named? Any other ways to withdraw from paypal? Im from Europe
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

When you supply ID everything must be supplied in the details of the stealth account.

Nothing can be different.

You said 'you got the funds early'. If you mean they are being released earlier than 180 days, speak to paypal to check why they want ID. Usually they do not.

Be careful of what you do, of course.
Old 12-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Paypal isnt asking for them. Entropay is, for making the account premier (for withdrawing funds from VCC)
Old 12-28-2012

Longevity: 69%

I may be wrong but I don't think you can withdraw from PayPal to an Entropay card. Other members may know differently.

If you send Entropay ID details that do not match your account details (real credit card) they will close the account. You should have opened the account with your real name etc.
Old 12-28-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 65%

Good lawd why did you use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info on entropy, I had to do verification for them.

Add a bank account to take funds out
Old 12-28-2012

Longevity: 70%

Attempting to withdraw to Entropay=an almost instant limitation... they patched the VCC withdrawal over two years ago so don't bother to try it. You need to get a real card in your country.

In fact, when did you try withdrawing to the Entropay? Was it before you got limited? Perhaps it was got you limited the first place...

@Bruze: his country only allows credit/debit card and US bank account for withdrawals. Local banks can't be used.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Bruze (12-28-2012)
Old 12-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Nah. I got limited for other things. Dunno, Thought that withdrawing to entro is normal, because its seems they allow it. I haven't tried to withdraw to entropay at all. But for making Entropay account premier (allows withdrawing from entropay card) you need to provide photo id, address proof and pic of the first credit card to entropay. But also, I found another way for withdrawing it, I got a legit cc. BUT!!! Paypal gives my a error when trying to add this card: Your account is limited. Please check your Account Overview page for messages about resolving this problem. Is it because old card is active or sth?

Last edited by Princeps; 12-28-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-29-2012

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 72%

Are you trying to add your card to a limited account or you only see the message when you try to add that credit card for withdrawals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeps View Post
Nah. I got limited for other things. Dunno, Thought that withdrawing to entro is normal, because its seems they allow it. I haven't tried to withdraw to entropay at all. But for making Entropay account premier (allows withdrawing from entropay card) you need to provide photo id, address proof and pic of the first credit card to entropay. But also, I found another way for withdrawing it, I got a legit cc. BUT!!! Paypal gives my a error when trying to add this card: Your account is limited. Please check your Account Overview page for messages about resolving this problem. Is it because old card is active or sth?
Old 12-29-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenix View Post
Are you trying to add your card to a limited account or you only see the message when you try to add that credit card for withdrawals?
Im trying to add a card to a limited account. Some of the money got released early.

Last edited by Princeps; 12-29-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 12-29-2012

Please try to add the card one more time disabling your old card. Usually I use bank accounts to withdraw funds from limited pps.
Old 12-30-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Please try to add the card one more time disabling your old card. Usually I use bank accounts to withdraw funds from limited pps.
By disabling you mean disabling from VCC issuer (entropay) or removing it from paypal?

Oh, it actually says in the "What CAN'T I do when my account is locked" list:
"Add or remove a card"

So yeaaah...

Last edited by Princeps; 12-30-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Just to clarify Princeps, the funds are helding your Entropay account or PP?
Old 12-31-2012

Please try to add a new credit card issued by a bank. If doesn't work the only option you have is to add a bank account. I find that method is easier than trying with credit cards.

Quote:
By disabling you mean disabling from VCC issuer (entropay) or removing it from paypal?

Oh, it actually says in the "What CAN'T I do when my account is locked" list:
"Add or remove a card"

So yeaaah...
Old 01-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Just to clarify Princeps, the funds are helding your Entropay account or PP?
PP account. Only card I have atm linked to it is Entropays but I want to add a normal bank one.

Quote:
Please try to add a new credit card issued by a bank. If doesn't work the only option you have is to add a bank account. I find that method is easier than trying with credit cards.
I tried to add a new credit card issued by a bank and thats what it doesnt let me. I can't add a bank account if I dont live in USA, I think?
Old 01-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Also. I've heard that when you are permanently limited anyways, does it matter if I continue stealth? They already kinda know that this isn't a real account. I think that I also failed to stealth, with calling from the same skype ( I think they see the number...).
Old 01-03-2013
Threadstarter  

I recheckad and nope. I can't add an bank account if im not living in USA. It shows "united states" in the country slot and thats not changable. So only chance is to add a card or try to use Entropays someway.
Old 01-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Can anyone help me out on this please? My paypal is limited and I want to to withdraw funds and for that I wanna add a card and I get a error when trying this "Your account is limited. Please check your Account Overview page for messages about resolving this problem." I can't add bank account, because that only works in USA and I also have on active VCC on the account, but it's Entropays. Do I have to make a new card with entropay so that I can delete the old card and then ask paypal to let me add a new card because old one isn't working anymore?
Old 01-04-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 79%

Well firstly is this estonian account or which country?
Secondly, Entropay will not work. You need to get normal credit card from normal bank to withdraw your funds.
Old 01-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Its estonian account and I wanna add a normal credit card but it wont let me: "Your account is limited. Please check your Account Overview page for messages about resolving this problem." It was suggested to remove the 1 card which was on my account (entropays), but paypal doesn't give me the option to remove it and im wondering if it's safe to close the card from entropay and tell paypal my card doesn't work and I need to add a new one.

Last edited by Princeps; 01-04-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Its estonian account and I wanna add a normal credit card but it wont let me: "Your account is limited. Please check your Account Overview page for messages about resolving this problem." It was suggested to remove the 1 card which was on my account (entropays), but paypal doesn't give me the option to remove it and im wondering if it's safe to close the card from entropay and tell paypal my card doesn't work and I need to add a new one.
Have you got advice from paypal yet that the funds are being released? Usually not able to do anything with cards until that notice is received
Old 01-19-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Have you got advice from paypal yet that the funds are being released? Usually not able to do anything with cards until that notice is received
I got an full e-mail about funds are ready to be released. Like 90% of it. Also available on the account, but when I called them (first I e-mailied) then they told me I have to wait another 45 or was it 90 days. I'm not sure if it's because I dropped stealth after being limited anyways for over a month, didn't see much point of it. But then again, maybe they got mad because of it or thought I stole the account or w.e. Anyways yes, gonna wait some more.
Old 01-19-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
I got an full e-mail about funds are ready to be released. Like 90% of it. Also available on the account, but when I called them (first I e-mailied) then they told me I have to wait another 45 or was it 90 days. I'm not sure if it's because I dropped stealth after being limited anyways for over a month, didn't see much point of it. But then again, maybe they got mad because of it or thought I stole the account or w.e. Anyways yes, gonna wait some more.
90%? I've never heard of PP doing a partial release.

I've been limited 3x, twice PP released my monies after 90 days. It was always 100%.

Did they state why they are holding back 10%?