Paypal Limited I need to refund - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-28-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Question Paypal Limited I need to refund

Hi guys my paypal account become limited and i can't remove this limite.
My question is can i refund money received.
If i tell to my friends to make a refund and i accept full refund.
Is that possible with account limited??

Last edited by TGMT²; 01-29-2013 at 12:50 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you can try contacting customer support and ask them to refund certain transactions

or tell sender to put in disputes. if you are never getting the account back and it is stealth then why not.....
Old 01-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

If limited and you cant do refund via pp website, you can call and do it. I have in the past done this without problems.
Old 01-29-2013

Longevity: 82%

Just tell the customer to open a case. At this point your ebay account is also toast, so just tell him to open a case, let ebay refund him. Too time consuming to call paypal, and I'd also write the buyer to tell them that paypal won't let me refund. Might as well turn some of his anger towards paypal.

I recently had some accounts limited. When it happens, I still ship the pending orders, unless it happens to be an auction that ended cheaply, then I will just cancel the order. . .no need to worry about feedback.

Anyway's I will email the buyer for that particular item and let them know that paypal has limited my account, and put a hold on their money and will not let me print a shipping label to ship their order. I explain that they will need to open an ebay case to get the refund since paypal will not even let me refund them.

Since they know they got a good deal, it will divert their anger towards paypal. Hey. . .what am I supposed to do? I'm just a poor seller who got my account limited and I can't have access to the funds to print a shipping label or even process the order.

The more innocent buyers angry at paypal the better. Maybe one day they will change their ways, but I alway's try to get buyers to call paypal and check if they don't believe me.

What I don't understand is why paypal won't even let us process pending orders with a limited account. I can see holding the funds, but they won't let us print labels and won't let us refund. . .what do they expect?

Now for the majority of pending orders that I would still ike to process. I pay out of my own pocket to print the labels and just wait the 180 days. For most orders it's worth it for me, but not for orders where I only made a small pct profit.
The Following User Says Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
oompaloompa (02-03-2013)
Old 02-03-2013

Longevity: 65%

Hi

I have pretty same issue with Refunding, On December 2012 my pp account got limited permanently then i was unable to refund the 42 USD remaining balance to my friend manually so i contacted the pp customer service and finally " Paypal Balance Adjustment " took the 42 USD in order to refund to my friend but problem is from now on that since December 12 my friend saying that he didn't receive the money yet. I was wondering is it necessary that my friend to issue a dispute against me to get the money or when Paypal do it my friend should get the money automatically? Since my friend is afraid that if he dispute it will make problem for him and therefore he didn't do it up to date, after how many days this unclaimed refunded money will back to my account in order to be withdrawn after 180 days?

It would be appreciated if someone help me.
Old 02-06-2013

Longevity: 75%

you should be able to refund if the money is not on hold and the payment haven't reached 60 days old

if for some reason you are not able to do manually, just call them