Please assist... Legitimate seller. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-01-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Please assist... Legitimate seller.

Right then,

Been trading for around 2 weeks on eBAY has been going absolutely great, thankfully i have withdrew everything into my bank account, I have been selling generic products so no branded products have been an issue. Further, receiving 100% feedback for 40 transactions, providing excellent service however just 10mins ago I received an email saying my Paypal has been limited and hence my eBAY selling account which are both linked.

They want Photo ID etc, as well as " 1 Feb 2013 Resolve issue with related accountsYour account is linked to another account with unresolved issues. If you have an eBay account or another PayPal account, log in to your account to resolve any problems.
****@gmail.com "

Also my suppliers are in China etc, so not sure how I can convince them...the linked account was an account which got limited over 5 years ago and do not even have access to that email no more, what are the chances I can resolve this entirely, as I am genuinely a good and legitimate seller..

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2013

Longevity: 70%

Time to get creative with your invoices, as they HATE anything chinese, even though everything is from there. Get creative, be smart, be prepared and be professional.
Old 02-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

What is the reason your first account was limited?
Old 02-01-2013

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonStealth View Post
Time to get creative with your invoices, as they HATE anything chinese, even though everything is from there. Get creative, be smart, be prepared and be professional.
I don't think any invoices will help him at all. The issue is that he's linked to an old account that was limited.

----

By the way, might as well ask this question here (sorry to do this in your thread OP) but are store receipts fine instead of invoices, for when PayPal asks? Half my items I sell are store bought and the rest are from overseas

Last edited by mcmx; 02-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 02-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi just rang and they have said for me to clear a balance of £350from my old other account Nd after that they will delimit PayPal and in turn ebay will go back to usual, can I trust this judgement, as this is a fair amount of money to pay, or could they just be screwing me so I pay the balance then still keep me limited? The reason that is owed is because when last time my account was limited various customers jumped on the bandwagon for various refunds. What's your valued opinions? After I pay the balance they will clear my accounts ? They said this was the only thing stopping my account being re opened
Old 02-02-2013

Longevity: 70%

PayPal don't allow people to have multiple accounts, and this is in their terms and conditions. Therefore any promise to "delimit" an account after negative balance is paid off on the old linked account, is a lie, just to clear the balance and boot you right after. Don't do it.

They also know that this new identity is f*ke, and another one of their terms is that you may not use a false identity, so that's one more reason not to trust them. they aren't going to bend the rules for you.

This account is dead. You're going to have to move on and avoid linking yourself again. I would buy the stealth guide... you could have avoided this if you had read it.

Last edited by Elijah; 02-02-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old 02-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
PayPal don't allow people to have multiple accounts, and this is in their terms and conditions. Therefore any promise to "delimit" an account after negative balance is paid off on the old linked account, is a lie, just to clear the balance and boot you right after. Don't do it.

They also know that this new identity is f*ke, and another one of their terms is that you may not use a false identity, so that's one more reason not to trust them. they aren't going to bend the rules for you.

This account is dead. You're going to have to move on and avoid linking yourself again. I would buy the stealth guide... you could have avoided this if you had read it.
New to the forum else I would have, will just look into not using ebay and go completely individual online and keep my wholesale side of the business which was the main earner anyway, to hell with ebay I guess
Old 02-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

You are at a good point to begin stealth.

All the best