permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-26-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Hi, i posted a few days ago but circumstances have changed.
ive had THREE accounts get permanent Limited!,
NOT the ebays just the paypals.
i sell PC/laptop parts the ebays are running OK.

seems paypal are doing another round of limitations as i know im not the only one, i just don't know WHY this is happening!!.

paypal 1. perm limited, after i added a new bank account, the account was a current account as e-savers would not work.
i had to change the billing address to the same STREET as the card was registered to as paypal said 'after come checks we could not confirm you'
when i changed the address it accepted the card.
so i thought OK its fine.

you used to be able to use e-savers.
but even my Halifax and RBS e-savers are getting rejected (not for wrong address but for 2 small amounts not being confirmed apparently they cant send to e-savers)...

rang PP they said high buyer complaints.
absolute rubbish. i have a 99.8% ebay and paypal had 1 yes ONE buyer case in the last 3 months.
so no this is a load of rubbish.
just an excuse to limit, bit i don't know WHAT raised the alarm for them!

2. paypal limited, again no reason for this just 'we have some concerns'
they wouldn't discuss it.
a credit card expired and i had to add a long card number off a random bank card,
again it wouldn't take it first time so i had to change addy to the same STREET not number that the account was registered to...
Limited next day.

and 3. NO reason for this at all.
no cards linked in last 3 months running Great. above 99% again. ebay OK paypal perm limited.
HOW on earth they managed to do this i don't know... they can't even look at my ebays so how on earth they are making links i don't know.
i use a Three Dongle.
but as you will all know that changes IP each time. Unless there going off the mac addy which i doubt they can access, or the first part of the IP (which is same for all three dongles)... i just can't understand it.

my MAIN issue is Banks.
im running seriously low.
when e-savers worked we were OK, but they just seem to be getting more and more tight.
i run my accounts BY THE BOOK.
to the letter,
but this 'we don't recognize your details for the card' thing must be new...

any help MUCH appreciated.

Kind regards
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 12-26-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Just had an idea as to what it may be.

ive been using bank account (long card numbers) for the credit card numbers
instead of vcc's As i ran out of VCC's

and then when i go to add a bank account its saying 'we can not verify your info' or something similar,

but i THINK if i have a VCC added before i add a bank account it doesn't do the address check,
it just checks the VCC address and then OK's the bank.

has anyone had experience with this?

i know something is going wrong with the bank accounts!
e-savers were banned last month for the most part.
so ive gone back to using current accounts that do work.
but it keeps saying 'we cant verify you etc' so i have to change bank account/Credit card addy to the same addy that the cards registered to.
(bit the actual address just the street)
which does work.
but then it must raise a flag...

Thanks Guys.

Dazzawoo.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,054
Thanks: 4,902
Thanked 7,654 Times in 6,989 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Are you using different windows user accounts for each? Are listings similar across accounts?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-27-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Yes similar listings, but paypal can't see what you have listed on ebay.
and yes different User accounts.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-27-2013
Ebayorbust's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,566
Thanks: 494
Thanked 2,242 Times in 1,449 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (56)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Your problems are being caused because you are adding the bank debit card to paypal.

You should not be doing this.

Banks should only be added via sort code and account number.

If you add a card, you should use a vcc.

Reading what you have done, you are giving paypal your real address when you added the bank card and therefore also linked yourself across the 3 accounts.
__________________
UK PAYPAL & HIGH LIMIT EBAY ACCOUNTS FOR SALE HERE
FRESH US & UK IP ADDRESSES HERE
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-27-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

I now understand this. We always used vccs but ran out. So thought it would be ok to use long card numbers.
Thats whats done it.
The address i put in was not specific to me it was just the street name and a random number. I think it goes off postcode.

One thing i am still thinking tho.
If i have a vcc on the account before i add a bank account will pp not do the address confirmation check like they do if u dont have a vcc on?
Thats why i had to change addy. They said we cant verify you address dont match or something.
So i changed it to street name the cards registered in and it accepted.

Couple of hours they had made the link.

Im just hoping if we have a vcc on they will accept a bank in the same addy as the paypal account.

Thanks guys.
As always a BIG help. Really appritiate your time and knowledge.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-27-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Ive just read that barclays is no good!.
Apparently they accept 2 small amounts but then a few weeks later it links you.
Is this the same for barc current accounts?

Any e-savers deffo still working? Anyone added an e-saver/e-savings of any type latley?

I think current accounts are best but there much harder to get.
I dont want to screw another pp by adding a bank that will missmatch names, any advice MUCH appritiated.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-28-2013
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,588
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,479 Times in 1,188 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

what? who said e savers are banned? why or how could they link you??

hang on, are you giving paypal the real address when adding bank card? for AVS? really!!

no no no, you CAN add a real bank card but address must match paypal. In addition AVS will also work if postcode only matches. here is an example, your home address is banned, so you use the office building on your road instead as an address, you use this office address on card screen and for your paypal address and your real bank card goes through (not recommending you do this but an example to illustrate how it works).
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-28-2013
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,353
Thanks: 1,682
Thanked 967 Times in 718 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

There's nothing wrong with esavers as far as I can see. Verified an account the other day with one, i used the "add saver then remove again trick" that was posted on here
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
BenEducationNotice (12-30-2013)
  #10  
Old 12-28-2013
ZoonVoo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 262
Thanks: 9
Thanked 51 Times in 34 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (52)
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

question, do you use the same dongle or did you use it before on a limited account access?
__________________
Never Give Up...NEVER
_______________________________________________

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-29-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
There's nothing wrong with esavers as far as I can see. Verified an account the other day with one, i used the "add saver then remove again trick" that was posted on here
What trick is this?
do you mean remoe it from one account and reuse it?

Dazzawoo
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-29-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
what? who said e savers are banned? why or how could they link you??

hang on, are you giving paypal the real address when adding bank card? for AVS? really!!

no no no, you CAN add a real bank card but address must match paypal. In addition AVS will also work if postcode only matches. here is an example, your home address is banned, so you use the office building on your road instead as an address, you use this office address on card screen and for your paypal address and your real bank card goes through (not recommending you do this but an example to illustrate how it works).
Yeah well i would try and add the bank card, it would say we can't verify you.
then i would change to the STREET name like you mentioned, and it would work.
but even thats making the paypal and card addresses different which caused the mismatch im guessing.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-29-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonVoo View Post
question, do you use the same dongle or did you use it before on a limited account access?
This is an interesting point.
we have just started using 2 DONGLES.
so me and my colleague can log on we know it generates new IP's so i wouldnt of thought that would be a prob.
and they dont ever askus to confirm location by phone like they would if they had detected a foreign IP.
i think they go of the first part of the IP. and all THREE dongles are the same
I THINK im no expert!.

Dazzawoo.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-29-2013
ZoonVoo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 262
Thanks: 9
Thanked 51 Times in 34 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (52)
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzawoo View Post
This is an interesting point.
we have just started using 2 DONGLES.
so me and my colleague can log on we know it generates new IP's so i wouldnt of thought that would be a prob.
and they dont ever askus to confirm location by phone like they would if they had detected a foreign IP.
i think they go of the first part of the IP. and all THREE dongles are the same
I THINK im no expert!.

Dazzawoo.
That is your mistake, if you are using the same dongle, there is certain steps you need to do then you can use 1 dongle for unlimited account, before that Limitation is guaranteed if you will use the same dongle, this apply ONLY for windows OS not for Apple OS
__________________
Never Give Up...NEVER
_______________________________________________

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-29-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Ok. Thanks for the advice.
Could you tell me what these steps are?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-30-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

THEY'VE BARRED 2 MORE OF MY ACCOUNTS TODAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

ive been doing this 4 years. this has never happened before.
not like this anyway.
at first i thought it was banks as that's when the first 3 went down.
but the 2 that went today havent had any banks added/removed or anything for months!!!

we are using 2 THREE dongles could someone elaborate on the steps we need to follow to make this safe and work please?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-30-2013
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,353
Thanks: 1,682
Thanked 967 Times in 718 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

It was mentioned by a member on here, will find link when I get home. Basically its for savers that usually aren't accepted by Paypal. You add the bank, then once deposits are confirmed you remove the bank from PP. Then when you want to withdraw it will prompt you for account to withdraw to, and it goes in. Haven't tried it myself, but no reported problems.
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-30-2013
dazzawoo's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
It was mentioned by a member on here, will find link when I get home. Basically its for savers that usually aren't accepted by Paypal. You add the bank, then once deposits are confirmed you remove the bank from PP. Then when you want to withdraw it will prompt you for account to withdraw to, and it goes in. Haven't tried it myself, but no reported problems.
thats some great advice, much appreciated,
the problem with my -savers is the amounts sometimes don't go to the account at all. and they send me an E-mail saying your bank declined.

maybe this is just with certain E-savers but im really struggling at the moment,
everythings hitting me all at once,

weve just got 2 THREE dongles,
mine has always changed IP immediately but my colleagues has been sticking on the same damn IP!!! upto 20 mins before it changes!!

id never heard of this before i thought every time you unplugged it HAD to generate a new IP!

close to packing up now if i don't get a clear run soon.

Thanks Guys
Dazzawoo.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-30-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 63,054
Thanks: 4,902
Thanked 7,654 Times in 6,989 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzawoo View Post
Yes similar listings, but paypal can't see what you have listed on ebay.
and yes different User accounts.
Thanks.
Of course they can see - the item number is clear on the payment
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-30-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,075 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Your not logging ur IPs either I assume, so u could be using same IP ACROSS accounts
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-30-2013
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,588
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,479 Times in 1,188 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
It was mentioned by a member on here, will find link when I get home. Basically its for savers that usually aren't accepted by Paypal. You add the bank, then once deposits are confirmed you remove the bank from PP. Then when you want to withdraw it will prompt you for account to withdraw to, and it goes in. Haven't tried it myself, but no reported problems.
ha sax you just reminded me - off subject a little but I have a paypal acc that was verified with ISA ( this was a long time ago so doubt it works now) it was an experiment and I just left and forgot it, never withdrew to it, ISA is closed now anyway. How can I ressurect it? realised it is a nice aged acc, maybe remove ISA or leave it and then add e saver - would I be able to withdraw to e saver as it is 2nd bank attached and not one that verified it...? any tips?

OP is the IP repeating or not, this is three dongle? test it and let us know.
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw

Last edited by oompaloompa; 12-30-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-31-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 263
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: permanent Limitations 3 ACCOUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzawoo View Post
Hi, i posted a few days ago but circumstances have changed.
ive had THREE accounts get permanent Limited!,
NOT the ebays just the paypals.
i sell PC/laptop parts the ebays are running OK.

seems paypal are doing another round of limitations as i know im not the only one, i just don't know WHY this is happening!!.

paypal 1. perm limited, after i added a new bank account, the account was a current account as e-savers would not work.
i had to change the billing address to the same STREET as the card was registered to as paypal said 'after come checks we could not confirm you'
when i changed the address it accepted the card.
so i thought OK its fine.

you used to be able to use e-savers.
but even my Halifax and RBS e-savers are getting rejected (not for wrong address but for 2 small amounts not being confirmed apparently they cant send to e-savers)...

rang PP they said high buyer complaints.
absolute rubbish. i have a 99.8% ebay and paypal had 1 yes ONE buyer case in the last 3 months.
so no this is a load of rubbish.
just an excuse to limit, bit i don't know WHAT raised the alarm for them!

2. paypal limited, again no reason for this just 'we have some concerns'
they wouldn't discuss it.
a credit card expired and i had to add a long card number off a random bank card,
again it wouldn't take it first time so i had to change addy to the same STREET not number that the account was registered to...
Limited next day.

and 3. NO reason for this at all.
no cards linked in last 3 months running Great. above 99% again. ebay OK paypal perm limited.
HOW on earth they managed to do this i don't know... they can't even look at my ebays so how on earth they are making links i don't know.
i use a Three Dongle.
but as you will all know that changes IP each time. Unless there going off the mac addy which i doubt they can access, or the first part of the IP (which is same for all three dongles)... i just can't understand it.

my MAIN issue is Banks.
im running seriously low.
when e-savers worked we were OK, but they just seem to be getting more and more tight.
i run my accounts BY THE BOOK.
to the letter,
but this 'we don't recognize your details for the card' thing must be new...

any help MUCH appreciated.

Kind regards
How long have you used these accounts before this happened to you?

What issue do you have with the banks, running seriously low on what?

You say you cant use further VCC's. Have you got more than 20 stealth accounts?

As far as i am aware Barclays current accounts are good, I'm assuming you're using e-savers (somebody correct me if im wrong).

Also, did you create these stealth accounts yourself?

Last edited by mynameis; 12-31-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is It permanent? Octoman eBay Suspensions 12 09-10-2013 06:58 PM
Need a permanent PP - Stealth? DonTan UK eBay Suspensions 2 11-11-2011 10:46 PM
Permanent Restriction mim Subscriber Discussions 15 03-02-2011 06:38 PM
Will I get a permanent suspension :-( richardabrams UK eBay & Paypal 3 07-07-2009 07:18 PM
Washington Mutual savings accounts - exorbitant fees, limitations? Burst PayPal Talk 5 12-21-2008 05:05 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts