Will I get a permanent suspension :-( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-07-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Will I get a permanent suspension :-(

Had a 30 day suspension on ebay account several months ago. Improved stats and was reinstated. Policy compliance was at "Very Low" ever since.

Just got another suspension for the same thing Feeback 42 Pos / 1 Neu / 2 Neg over last 30 days. I have no feedback revision requests left.

My q's (All help massively appreciated)

1) Not sure what I can do to improve stats. Does buying stuff and getting buyer feedback help? Thinking of buying some 99p tat from powersellers for stats

2) Is there a good chance that I will get a permanent suspension as this is 2nd offence.

3) I access a relatives account from the same pc. The account is registered to different name, address, paypal etc etc. In fact a different person.

Is that account in danger of being linked?

I generally delete cookies but I bet I've missed it once or twice and it is the same IP.

Account sells different stock entirely and is in good order.

4) If the answer to 3 is yes. Should I get my relative to pre-empt and speak to ebay whilst the problem account is "temporarily suspended" before they potentially ban it and ban the good account due to being linked?

Lots of questions. Sorry, very worried about the good account. Could cause a lot of upset with the family.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%
Default unlink accounts prior to suspension

I have a "temporarily" suspended account. 2nd time (seller non performance). Very concerned it will get taken down.

I also manage listings and log in to a relatives ebay account but it is registered in their name at their address with different bank/paypal etc.

A link would be on IP and cookies. This relatives account is access from at least 4 ip's in fact on a variety of pc's.

Now the question. Do I get them to contact ebay to ensure the accounts are not linked in case they are and my account gets taken down?

They are a powerseller. Do you think it is a conversation for them to have with the powerseller account manager people now rather than later or does that just raise an alarm that hasn't gone off yet.

Did ask this in another thread along without a lot of other questions. Thought it was worth posting on its own as I have seen no one else discuss. Must happen to people.
Old 07-07-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardabrams View Post

3) I access a relatives account from the same pc. The account is registered to different name, address, paypal etc etc. In fact a different person.

Is that account in danger of being linked?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...But YES.

Before coming to this forum and the Stealth Book, I accessed my parents account on my PC and I live in a entirely different state.

When my account got suspended, theirs did too from being linked to a suspended user (ME).
Old 07-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Just about any account that you have accessed from your computer where you managed your suspended account will get NARUed soon.
There is not a real way that I have learned to unlink a account.
The eBay folks just do not care.
As far as they are concerned the other accounts are yours also because they are linked to your suspended account.