My Story. Advice Please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-07-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default My Story. Advice Please

Sorry if this is kinda double posting. I didnt realize there was a UK section.

Ok

I received a negative feedback on the 22nd June and another on 30th June. My feedback is currently 96.7% and my DSR ratings are 4.4 - 4.3 - 4.5 - 4.6

I got a 4 weeks suspension today. Someone emailed me a few days ago saying they were not happy. I tried to resolve it and said they still were not happy and wanted a refund. I emailed them yesterday saying thats fine I will give them a full refund, just tell me the date they paid and how much. They didnt reply to the email and I woke up this morning and my account has been suspended for breach of their Seller Non-Performance policy. Im guessing its because of the dispute in paypal as that was opened today and I got suspended today?

I dont know what I am going to do without any earnings for 4 weeks! Do you think they will reinstate my account after the 4 weeks? is it worth waiting? or will i create a new account?

Hope you can help. This is my only source of income!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2009

Longevity: 86%

Sorry but with that feedback you deserve to be suspended!

You need to get your buyers to revise the feedback, the paypal dispute wont matter as long as you sort it out, dont wait for paypal to initiate the refund.

If you cant get them to revise, should open a new account!

Make sure you describe your items properly, dont do free P&P, do 10P or something stupid like that, get some good DSR's and you'll be alright!
Old 07-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

OP received 2 negs, and has tried to resolve direct with buyer, so I hope you were joking about deserving suspension, there are scamming sellers out there and even worse buyers, so I dont think it is deserved. In any case it should be resolved if you do the refunds and email Ebay, revised feedback would be ideal but not always possible. I think you should be ok and it will be a temporary suspension. However, the part about having a back up account, very useful, use the spare time whilst waiting to create a couple and start them slow.
Old 07-07-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank you oompaloompa.

I am working with the people who left the 2 negatives. 1 of them was because the buyer had supplied the wrong email address, and he has admitted it was his mistake. Just waiting for him to reply to my email.

I refunded the buyer who opened the dispute this morning as soon as I seen a dispute was open. Just waiting for the funds to transfer out of my bank account, but the case is showing as closed.

I want to open a new stealth account but im scared incase I do something wrong and end up getting my main account banned.
Old 07-07-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnridden View Post
I want to open a new stealth account but im scared incase I do something wrong and end up getting my main account banned.
That is precisely why you need to get moving.

It's not rocket science, but when you read the book,
+ search the threads and then finally ask questions,
you should be at least 90% to the good.

We all make mistakes, but most can and will be avoided if you just follow the book and the updated threads.

Good Luck!
Old 07-07-2009
Threadstarter  

ok. so if I make 2 user accounts on my computer then the accounts cant be linked? obviously ill used different paypal and name and address etc? I know how to do that. Im just scared it will link them because im using the same computer.
Old 07-07-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnridden View Post
ok. so if I make 2 user accounts on my computer then the accounts cant be linked? obviously ill used different paypal and name and address etc? I know how to do that. Im just scared it will link them because im using the same computer.
2 users accts on 1 pc CAN be linked IF you don't follow the steps required.

Yes, you MUSt use diff PP, ebay, addy, name, blood sample, DNA, along with a urine sample.

Well, some of those you could skip.

Back to the subject, you must clean out your cookies (flash too), make sure you change and log your IP addys used, etc...

All info you can find here. Try spending a good week looking through these forums. There's a TON of info here.

That little "search" thing, also works wonders.

Finally, notice when you post, other related posts show up.
Try reading through some of those before you post your questions.

If all fails and you still cannot get an answer, feel free to ask away.

We've all been where you are, there's hope.

Termed
Old 07-07-2009
Threadstarter  

thank you for your advice. I have been reading these forums all day and I bought eBay Stealth (just cant read it because im on a mac but ive pm'd aspkin about that)

Im just a wimp and scared incase I mess it up haha. I will just use the 4 weeks I have with no work and no money (thanks ebay!) to try and set up a stealth account.
Old 07-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

those accounts will come in handy, so its not a waste of time.

use seperate window accounts, yes, and different ips on each seperate account, check with ip burger when you shut off and open pc to make sure you have a dynamic/changing ip, if you dont you will have to obtain 2 different ips. plus read for a long time before doing it, or you may make a mistake

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-08-2009 at 02:27 AM.