Use other options for ebay account payments - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-21-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Use other options for ebay account payments

Could we use the other payment method while paypal account is limited but ebay is fine, such as skrill, propay and paymate? I am in such case. Thanks very much!!!!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-21-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,138
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,842 Times in 3,342 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
Could we use other payment method instead of paypal, while the ebay account is still fine, such as skrill, propay, paymate? Thanks!
Yes as long as it's supported in your Country.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-21-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Yes as long as it's supported in your Country.
Thanks very much for your quick answer, my case is that the paypal account and ebay account is linked while created, and pp is limited, but ebay is fine, so I should remove the pp from my payment policy, and add other payment method, right? Is my ebay account safe? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,039
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,030 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

If you can get approval for the other processors, this could work.

May depend on what category & items you sell.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-21-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,039
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,030 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
Thanks very much for your quick answer, my case is that the paypal account and ebay account is linked while created, and pp is limited, but ebay is fine, so I should remove the pp from my payment policy, and add other payment method, right? Is my ebay account safe? Thanks!
Stop posting in different threads with the same question.

I am too tired to tidy up what you are doing




Understand this now. No ebay account is safe.

The fact you have a limited paypal may have put your ebay account in trouble.

Why was your paypal limited?

What is the standing of your ebay now?

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-21-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,138
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,842 Times in 3,342 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

You can take Paypal off the ebay account or leave it in place, you just have to make sure you select the correct payment processor when listing.

Is your ebay account safe? No account is safe! lol. You never know with Ebay.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Stop posting in different threads with the same question.

I am too tired to tidy up what you are doing




Understand this now. No ebay account is safe.

The fact you have a limited paypal may have put your ebay account in trouble.

Why was your paypal limited?

What is the standing of your ebay now?


Sorry for it, and I would post one one thread with same question.
My ebay and pp is steath account in USA, I bought them in the forum, they work well, but as you knew, I must transfer the money to my real pp account to take the money. While I did this, the paypal asked me to submit the invoice of the item, I had done that, but they said that my appeal is denied. So I guess that my pp is over, but my ebay account is still fine, not dangerous message and could list item. Any good suggestion, friend? Thanks very much!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,138
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,842 Times in 3,342 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Never, ever transfer money from a paypal to another paypal....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-21-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Never, ever transfer money from a paypal to another paypal....
I didn't transfer them directly, I created virtul transaction and created invoice, I knew it is unsafe, but my other steath account is working well. But this new one is limited, that's why I would like to use other payment method with the ebay account, to go on business.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-21-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
Sorry for it, and I would post one one thread with same question.
My ebay and pp is steath account in USA, I bought them in the forum, they work well, but as you knew, I must transfer the money to my real pp account to take the money. While I did this, the paypal asked me to submit the invoice of the item, I had done that, but they said that my appeal is denied. So I guess that my pp is over, but my ebay account is still fine, not dangerous message and could list item. Any good suggestion, friend? Thanks very much!
Hi Greenie, in your experience, will my paypal have chance to unlimit? Should I do any effort more? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-22-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,353
Thanks: 4,781
Thanked 7,437 Times in 6,785 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Your appeal was denied so your PP account is 99% finished - you can keep pushing but chances are low.

You can use Skrill or other approved payment methods but you will need to talk with customers

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-22-2014 at 02:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-22-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Paypal limited, but eBay Poweseller not

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Your appeal was denied so your PP account is 99% finished - you can keep pushing but chances are low.

You can use Skrill or other approved payment methods but you will need to talk with customers

OK! Thanks very much for your answer. Which payment method you would suggest me to use please? My ebay account is steath account in USA. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-22-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,353
Thanks: 4,781
Thanked 7,437 Times in 6,785 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

I would suggest Skrill - and make other eB accounts via stealth method to rotate your sales...spread out the risk of being shutdown
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-22-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I would suggest Skrill - and make other eB accounts via stealth method to rotate your sales...spread out the risk of being shutdown
Thanks very much! I will transfer to skrill and I will buy new ebay/paypal account. As transfer the money from steath pp to real pp, do you have any good suggestion? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-22-2014
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 391
Thanked 1,400 Times in 866 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Yor REALK solution is to make a NEW Ebay/Paypal combo,,,The SAD truth is that U.S. buyers LOVE Paypal, and will avoid your listing if you do not offer Paypal
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-23-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Yor REALK solution is to make a NEW Ebay/Paypal combo,,,The SAD truth is that U.S. buyers LOVE Paypal, and will avoid your listing if you do not offer Paypal
OK! Thanks very much for your information. It seems that you also have steath account, right? What is your method of withdraw the money in steath pp account? Mine is creating virtul transaction to send the money to my real pp account. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-23-2014
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 391
Thanked 1,400 Times in 866 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
OK! Thanks very much for your information. It seems that you also have steath account, right? What is your method of withdraw the money in steath pp account? Mine is creating virtul transaction to send the money to my real pp account. Thanks!
All my Paypal accounts are attached to REAL Banks, creating 'Vitrual" Transactions:

(1) Costs a LOT of Money in Paypal fees
(2) Will SURLY Link your accounts
(3) Will seem like a "Money Laundering" Scheme to ANY Novice investigator
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-23-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,039
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,030 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
OK! Thanks very much for your information. It seems that you also have steath account, right? What is your method of withdraw the money in steath pp account? Mine is creating virtul transaction to send the money to my real pp account. Thanks!
Why are you even thinking of doing this again?

It will fail.

You are have to think carefully about what you are doing if you go and buy another ebay account.

If you can not run one account, you are going to have trouble running multiple accounts. These transfer you do are flagged.

Why did you lose the paypal? What is happening there?

Are you going to change your business model to prevent this again? Replacement processors are hard for buyers to use. Buyers want paypal.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-23-2014
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 18,082
Thanks: 1,766
Thanked 4,632 Times in 3,570 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (409)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
Mine is creating virtul transaction to send the money to my real pp account. Thanks!
Not going to work for a very long period of time.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-24-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
All my Paypal accounts are attached to REAL Banks, creating 'Vitrual" Transactions:

(1) Costs a LOT of Money in Paypal fees
(2) Will SURLY Link your accounts
(3) Will seem like a "Money Laundering" Scheme to ANY Novice investigator

That's the point, my friend. I have no idea that how to withdraw money to real banks with steath account. It is the most important thing for me now. Could you tell me how you do that? Thanks very much!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-24-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Why are you even thinking of doing this again?

It will fail.

You are have to think carefully about what you are doing if you go and buy another ebay account.

If you can not run one account, you are going to have trouble running multiple accounts. These transfer you do are flagged.

Why did you lose the paypal? What is happening there?

Are you going to change your business model to prevent this again? Replacement processors are hard for buyers to use. Buyers want paypal.
Hi Greenie, thanks so much for your instruction. You are right!!! I didn't have much experience with running steath account. So if I didn't send the money to my real pp, and withdraw the money to bank account, my pp account would not be limited or the probability of limit became lower, is my understanding correct? Thanks very much!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-25-2014
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,346
Thanks: 391
Thanked 1,400 Times in 866 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Use other options for ebay account payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_apollo View Post
Hi Greenie, thanks so much for your instruction. You are right!!! I didn't have much experience with running steath account. So if I didn't send the money to my real pp, and withdraw the money to bank account, my pp account would not be limited or the probability of limit became lower, is my understanding correct? Thanks very much!

ABSOLUTLY,,,Now you GOT it,,,
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Set up a PayPal account without eBay, receiving payments only. westcoast_d AU PayPal Talk 4 09-13-2013 05:31 AM
Other options for a bank account?? Trep1690 UK PayPal Talk 11 03-18-2013 12:30 PM
New account options testdog Subscriber Discussions 7 12-19-2012 07:19 PM
My UK Paypal account wont accept small payments just large payments!!! ringer69 UK PayPal Talk 4 08-26-2010 03:03 AM
Options for Reinstating Account yoyoyo eBay Suspensions 1 03-27-2009 10:38 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts