My Attorney's Demand Letter - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-08-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: My Attorney's Demand Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu10 View Post
I know stealth. I just want to know if you think I will go anywhere with this. I'm pretty sure PayPal won't want to spend money (because that's all they want) on a legal case.
There won't be any case if that's what your looking for, they will simply give you a reason and mail it to you saying something like" we do not like your business Model and feel it's not beneficial to our community and because of this we need to cease doing all business with you"

And than you got your reason that will cost you $2500 for a lawyer to write a letter to paypal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
You kidding?

YOU will spend money. They wont. It will cost them nothing. Seriously, what can you possibly sue them for? WHta can you take them to court for if no funds are lost? What are your damages?

So, they dont want to do business with you. You think threatening legal action will make them want to? What judge in this world would make a PRIVATE company do business with someone they dont want to do business with?

So over the past decade+ of ebay I have blocked a few thousand users. What paypal is doing to you is exactly the same thing as that. When one of the blocked people ask why they are blocked(when they can even get a hold of me) I either say, "Because I don't want you as a customer" or I don't say anything at all.
When they complain more or say I am horrible, or threaten actions because I wont sell to them, I say, "If I am so horrible and you are going to sue me and report me to the BBB, why do you insist to do business with me?" and never reply again.

Paypal is doing the same thing to you. It is exactly the same. You have ZERO damages and will cost paypal nothing at all. They wont even reply to your attorney most likely. Why would they?
They do have SOME money and they are holding MY personal info. I only gave that to them because I was going to use PayPal. Now that I'm not, they don't have a right to keep my info. What if they get hacked? The hackers get my info. eBay was hacked a few months ago, and Anonymous DDOS attacked PayPal to death for a few hours. If they get hacked, my info is leaked when I didn't want PayPal to have it in the first place!

Therefore, the solution, close my account. That's all THEY have to do, and it will save them a lot of time and money.
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
They do have SOME money and they are holding MY personal info. I only gave that to them because I was going to use PayPal. Now that I'm not, they don't have a right to keep my info. What if they get hacked? The hackers get my info. eBay was hacked a few months ago, and Anonymous DDOS attacked PayPal to death for a few hours. If they get hacked, my info is leaked when I didn't want PayPal to have it in the first place!

Therefore, the solution, close my account. That's all THEY have to do, and it will save them a lot of time and money.
Never happen. Even if the account is closed, so what? What is the difference?
Your information is saved by EVERY SINGLE INSTITUTION you have ever gave it to indefinitely long after you are no longer walking on earth.
That is just a fact of life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (12-08-2014), ooooo.halo (12-08-2014)
Old 12-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Your information is saved by EVERY SINGLE INSTITUTION you have ever gave it to indefinitely long after you are no longer walking on earth.
If my account is closed, they won't link anything if I make a new one because there is no account to link it too. Plus, I don't plan to make a new one with real info because I don't trust them.
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
If my account is closed, they won't link anything if I make a new one because there is no account to link it too. Plus, I don't plan to make a new one with real info because I don't trust them.
Every institute saves every piece of information about you forever and every and even ever after.

If your though process worked, we would all hire an attorney and have them delete the account and then reopen an account. Banks and credit card companies and credit bureaus, facebook and schools etc....

Even MySpace has your information, IP address, etc...from a decade ago. That information is saved forever, even if closed and or deleted.
Old 12-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Every institute saves every piece of information about you forever and every and even ever after.

If your though process worked, we would all hire an attorney and have them delete the account and then reopen an account. Banks and credit card companies and credit bureaus, facebook and schools etc....

Even MySpace has your information, IP address, etc...from a decade ago. That information is saved forever, even if closed and or deleted.
Nonetheless, I don't want my account open. I will maybe sign up in 10 years or something but probably never.
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

I appreciate your determination! I truly do!
I wish you luck with whatever course of action you choose to follow. Keep us informed.
Old 12-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I appreciate your determination! I truly do!
I wish you luck with whatever course of action you choose to follow. Keep us informed.
Ok, will do. The attorney is actually writing up the letter as we speak!
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Wish you lots of luck, if anything.....If this letter works then it would be a good tool or something to have or contemplate for future needs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
novemberrain1970 (12-09-2014), yankee (12-08-2014)
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

It is not just paypal. It is every credit card processor on earth. Believe it or not, paypal is better than almost all the rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
novemberrain1970 (12-09-2014)
Old 12-08-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Yankee is SO correct.
An example...when.paying my virgin bill i was.asked if they.could keep my card details.for.future payments. I said no.
When i.phoned up following month to pay, i was met with."shall we use the same card as last month"".

If everybodys pp was suspended and all.personal info wiped...there would be no reason for this forum.
novemberrain1970 (12-09-2014), yankee (12-29-2014)
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I think PayPal's response will depend on the reason your account was limited. If it was a weak limitation, maybe they will just release the funds and giver you the generic "parting ways" letter. If, however, they have a STRONG reason for limiting the account they could very well tell you to go ahead and file your suit.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
yankee (12-08-2014)
Old 12-08-2014

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
I don't know because their policy is they can't tell me. The letter will also get that info from them.
After you are all done, it would be great if you could scan in your attorneys demand letter in .pdf with all your private info removed. I would love to send them a few demand letters.
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepowersales View Post
After you are all done, it would be great if you could scan in your attorneys demand letter in .pdf with all your private info removed. I would love to send them a few demand letters.
Just an FYI, don't send the demand letter in the attorney's name unless they represent you. That is illegal. And I would only recommend demand letters if you are SQUEAKY CLEAN. Otherwise, it could blow up in your face.
Old 12-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Just an FYI, don't send the demand letter in the attorney's name unless they represent you. That is illegal. And I would only recommend demand letters if you are SQUEAKY CLEAN. Otherwise, it could blow up in your face.
What does that mean? (Squeaky Clean). Also, the attorney is going to send it.
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
What does that mean? (Squeaky Clean). Also, the attorney is going to send it.
My response was to "elitepowersales".

I was pointing out that if what they are selling is not Kosher, they might not want to rock the boat.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
novemberrain1970 (12-09-2014)
Old 12-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Best of luck with your decision should you go the attorney route
Old 12-09-2014

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 68%

Quote:
paypal wanted to hold 20% rolling reserve for a six month review.
wow 20%?? a merchant company generally wants to hold 10% of the funds for 180 days for chargebacks.. so why use BS paypal for? Remember they control the money for 180 days and WE loose on interest on that capital, due to inflation.
Old 12-09-2014

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Nonetheless, I don't want my account open. I will maybe sign up in 10 years or something but probably never.
You are naive, you already accepted the terms for paypal when you signed up for them, they will have this in the privacy policy and YOU accepted this. What is the point to waste money on a lawyer? You will loose, time and money (which you can use to make others accounts with), the lawyer doesn't care about your ethical point of view he makes money from YOU and Paypal have very powerful lawyers, and they (ebay) lobby the US gov. Additional to this they are a malignant company, they want to make you loose, they want to make you feel demoralized, they want you to be dead, this is why they hide behind these terms and "credit rating" to give them an excuse to suspend you and keep YOUR money and they make the INTEREST from it, while this money is put into there "cell companies" in offshore locations, indirectly this does affect people and they know it. Understand how the enemy thinks and understand yourself, that is how you win them.
Old 12-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
You are naive, you already accepted the terms for paypal when you signed up for them, they will have this in the privacy policy and YOU accepted this. What is the point to waste money on a lawyer? You will loose, time and money (which you can use to make others accounts with), the lawyer doesn't care about your ethical point of view he makes money from YOU and Paypal have very powerful lawyers, and they (ebay) lobby the US gov. Additional to this they are a malignant company, they want to make you loose, they want to make you feel demoralized, they want you to be dead, this is why they hide behind these terms and "credit rating" to give them an excuse to suspend you and keep YOUR money and they make the INTEREST from it, while this money is put into there "cell companies" in offshore locations, indirectly this does affect people and they know it. Understand how the enemy thinks and understand yourself, that is how you win them.
You make a good point. $75 is not that much. My stealth strategies would make up for that in less than a day. But, it's worth a try, and sharing my response with you may possible help. The attorney needs/wants to help me. I think the point that they are:

1. Holding my personal info
2. Are holding my money and tried to before

...Is good enough enough reason for this to be investigated. This is my last step before I stop. If they don't listen to the demand letter, you're right, I can't do anything, but if they do, it was worth it. I am waiting for Amazon to freaking pay me and for Payoneer to accept my payments. Then, I make more money, make more stealth accounts, and it keeps going. This issues isn't stopping me from making/using stealth accounts, it is a side project in which I'm working on to see if any outcome appears. And I hope... that it will.
Old 02-12-2015

Longevity: 89%

Any update on this?

What happened OP?
Did you manage to unlimited the account?

Hope you did. Could give hope to others.
Old 02-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

To force them to reinstate you or to force them to stop holding your personal info? You agreed to their T&Cs. You have no legal recourse for those things.....

and amazon are even harsher....

..jak is correct, learn how to use their services, without giving them so much power....and keep very little balance, forget rolling reserves, reject them and spread sales amongst accs......and if they decide they do not like you, let them beg YOU for money, and dont read or return THEIR emails....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-12-2015 at 04:07 PM.