Paypal Limited need your help :( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Exclamation Paypal Limited need your help :(

Hi guys I need your help cause I found myself in a kind of a big mess.

So basically I am using a stealth account for ebay and paypal (my aunties). Now the mess I am in is, since you know that on a normal account of paypal you can only receive euro 2,500 yearly and I started this account on November 2014. On like mid December 2014 I was already nearing to reaching the eur2,500 so as expected Paypal starting sending me for documents. I provided the documents of my aunty such as I.D, Passport, Internet Bill, phone number and lots more.

So around a month passed and I had to give them the bank account statement so I said I can just go ahead and give them the PDF of the bank statement and change the name and address and that's what I did, sent them both a PDF file and a JPG file and they replied saying they need me to take a photo of the bank statement and send them that, for some reason I couldn't (I thought) because I had uploaded 20 files and thought that was the limit and didn't realise that it wasn't letting me upload it was because the file was big but I managed to send it yesterday.

At this point my account become limited so I tried to contact them through email and believe me I contacted them around 8 times without any reply. The biggest Outrage for me is that they disabled the Contact Us from my account!! Whenever I click it there is an error on the page, I tried from other accounts and it worked, with this account it gives me an error. I tried changing the IP and clearing the cache and stuff and nothing happens.

Now I am with my back against the wall don't know what to do next, If I call I would need a woman's voice but that's not a talent of mine lol.

Also I cannot pay the Ebay fees so if I don't within a limited time they may remove my items or worse close my account.

Please guys any help is gratefully appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Paypal Limited need your help :(

Pay the eBay fees with a VCC.

You have tried hard with Paypal - even if you keep pushing, you may not be successful so I would not count on Paypal to change.

Stealth will work for new accounts.
Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 55%

Rsot is right, sounds like you are banging your head against the proverbial brick wall. The way to move forward is to visit here regularly and learn how to operate stealth accounts, you can always ask questions here, there is plenty of help available, the stealth guide is available through this site and that gives you a run through of stealth as well. Everyone on here has been through similar scenarios to you soon we can all sympathise and help you move forward.
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your help guys.

I didn't say this before, but this is a stealth account I am using. I was banned from ebay and paypal and I bought the stealth guide and made new accounts with ebay and paypal with a different IP address and new credit cards etc etc. My question is why is paypal doing this? Why won't they let me contact them? I have around 1.5k in my balance so I cannot just forget about it.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Sounds like you have a glitch and getting page errors, you will need to clear cookies on your PC and use a different internet browser and the button should work afterwards.
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

That would be awesome if it's just a glitch. I cleared my cookies and cache yesterday to be honest nothing happened, but haven't tried it with a different browser.
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamumgarr View Post
Thanks for your help guys.

I didn't say this before, but this is a stealth account I am using. I was banned from ebay and paypal and I bought the stealth guide and made new accounts with ebay and paypal with a different IP address and new credit cards etc etc. My question is why is paypal doing this? Why won't they let me contact them? I have around 1.5k in my balance so I cannot just forget about it.
Have you tried Bunneh's advice to try different web browsers to see if that clears any glitches that are affecting your ability to contact them? It may be that if you cannot persuade them otherwise you will have to wait 180 days to get your funds out, if that is the case, time to concentrate on your other stealth accounts
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

You also get these kinds of glitches when trying to print postage or view orders on ebay.

So you need to try everything. But if you were to contact ebay or paypal they would tell you the same thing.
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

I will try it when I get home, so it takes 6 months for me to be able to withdraw them?

Thanks for everyone's help.

I will keep this thread updated.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

When you log into paypal and your limitation says :

This limitation cannot be appealed against

At the bottom of the page, then yes you have to wait 180 days and there is nothing you can do to get your account opened again.
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Till now I don't have that maybe I still have a chance of winning it back. Thanks for the help everyone
Old 02-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
When you log into paypal and your limitation says :

This limitation cannot be appealed against

At the bottom of the page, then yes you have to wait 180 days and there is nothing you can do to get your account opened again.
So good news, i managed to remove the limitation from my PayPal account, it was really a desperate move which worked. Basically I found as much paypal email address which I can possible find and emailed them the same email. I had around 106 email address and someone replied!! It was I think an office executive who replied and told me that my limitation have been removed after seeing that I have provided everything paypal needed.

So a big relief and for those who are looking to give up, all I can say never do.
The Following User Says Thank You to mamumgarr For This Useful Post:
killakk (02-27-2015)
Old 02-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamumgarr View Post
So good news, i managed to remove the limitation from my PayPal account, it was really a desperate move which worked. Basically I found as much paypal email address which I can possible find and emailed them the same email. I had around 106 email address and someone replied!! It was I think an office executive who replied and told me that my limitation have been removed after seeing that I have provided everything paypal needed.

So a big relief and for those who are looking to give up, all I can say never do.
So that's s huge phew.... From you mamumgarr, great creative out of the box move there as well emailing over 100 PayPal addresses until you got a response! Well done you, now you just have to hope that they don't permanently suspend you in couple of days, they are well known for doing that!
Old 02-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
So that's s huge phew.... From you mamumgarr, great creative out of the box move there as well emailing over 100 PayPal addresses until you got a response! Well done you, now you just have to hope that they don't permanently suspend you in couple of days, they are well known for doing that!
That step only happens when you lifting the receiving limits..