New account, New life. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-16-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default New account, New life.

I would like to start with a new account,
my gain is mainly branded headphones, They sell 30 a month before and have been blocked by paypal NO EBAY.

I would like to create/buy a new account and initially sell products not at risk ,to create a solid basic account, but what are the products not at risk?

I can sell for make feedback:
GLASS TEMPERATED 9H
MICRO SD ORIGINAL KINGSTONE
COVER FOR SMARTPHONE
LCD SCREEN FOR REAPAIR

1) I want to understand how eBay and PayPal reasons, My old account has 50 positive feedback but all and all for goods from 150 to € 250,
I think it's usually more solid than one with 500 feedback but for goods of € 5-10, what do you think?

2) later when time / feedback I can start selling my headphones or other electronic valuables and branded?
I first saw 30 headphones per month, but I had only these as a product, if I had other merchandise of low value, always getting positive feedback, you think paypal would have acted differently?

3)my idea is to grow the 'account, and to sell headphones 5 a month, and every 2 months to buy new accounts, having up to 10 for example, so every month I can sell 5 each headphone, and become 50 per month, but divided on most accounts, so as not to attract the attention of paypal and ebay, what do y think?
I do not understand their way of thinking, if they block because the products are high-risk or whether you receive disputes for sales.

4) I would have the problem of how to ship the goods, I ebay-shipment use for send thw headphones, have really very competitive prices.
but paypal or ebay can see the address from which the merchandise is taken?

and ship the goods always from the same city can be a problem?
for example if a customer opens a dispute on paypal, when he has to postpone the goods, you will always be my home address, because I can not send the goods to the real contact address paypal.

5) my modem is turned off when changing IP, but it can happen that IP is similar to the previous one and can associate paypal?

I thought to create from my PC more user, one for each account, so that every time I change account must power cycle the modem, VPN does not use because i'm live in Italy, and the accounts i buy are Italian.
what do you think?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: New account, New life.

GLASS TEMPERATED 9H
MICRO SD ORIGINAL KINGSTONE
COVER FOR SMARTPHONE
LCD SCREEN FOR REAPAIR

These are not really the best item to sell for gaining feedback. All of themm falls into electronic/phones category... this will be a issue for a "puppy" account.

Do you have more than one user account here on the forum, don't you?
Old 09-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. That's too many questions in a first post. Headphones are risky - Micro SD Kingston is also risky (highly counterfeited) - cover for smartphone is risky as initial sale also.

All the best as you master stealth - your questions have been answered in numerous posts.
Old 09-16-2016
Banned

Longevity: 58%

As the other posters have said, just by reading your questions and looking at what you sell explains why PayPal and ebay are all over you.
Old 09-16-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums. That's too many questions in a first post. Headphones are risky - Micro SD Kingston is also risky (highly counterfeited) - cover for smartphone is risky as initial sale also.

All the best as you master stealth - your questions have been answered in numerous posts.
I gain a lot on the headphones, I can not remove them completely from the sale.

There are, however, these questions that I particularly need an answer.

1) I want to understand how eBay and PayPal reasons, My old account has 50 positive feedback but all and all for goods from 150 to € 250,
I think it's usually more solid than one with 500 feedback but for goods of € 5-10, what do you think?

2) later when time / feedback I can start selling my headphones or other electronic valuables and branded?
I first saw 30 headphones per month, but I had only these as a product, if I had other merchandise of low value, always getting positive feedback, you think paypal would have acted differently?

3)my idea is to grow the 'account, and to sell headphones 5 a month, and every 2 months to buy new accounts, having up to 10 for example, so every month I can sell 5 each headphone, and become 50 per month, but divided on most accounts, so as not to attract the attention of paypal and ebay, what do y think?
I do not understand their way of thinking, if they block because the products are high-risk or whether you receive disputes for sales.

4) I would have the problem of how to ship the goods, I ebay-shipment use for send thw headphones, have really very competitive prices.
but paypal or ebay can see the address from which the merchandise is taken?

and ship the goods always from the same city can be a problem?
for example if a customer opens a dispute on paypal, when he has to postpone the goods, you will always be my home address, because I can not send the goods to the real contact address paypal.

5) my modem is turned off when changing IP, but it can happen that IP is similar to the previous one and can associate paypal?

I thought to create from my PC more user, one for each account, so that every time I change account must power cycle the modem, VPN does not use because i'm live in Italy, and the accounts i buy are Italian.
what do you think?

the sale of wristwatches is at high risk?
I can not afford to buy 50k wholesale and resell the goods, I have very good channels only on certain goods, if I remove these goods, then ebay becomes just a hobby.
Old 09-16-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%

Branded goods are always a problem on a brand new accout: watches, clothing, accessories... all of them.

Similar IPs is not an issue since it is a different one.
Old 09-16-2016
Threadstarter  

I did a search on VERO list, and many brands of watches that I can have are not present on the list, I can probably sell these products without many problems after raising my account.

later when time / feedback I can start selling my headphones or other electronic valuables and branded watch?
that is, after when an account is no longer considered or how many feedback needs "puppy"
Old 09-17-2016

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochimetl View Post
I did a search on VERO list, and many brands of watches that I can have are not present on the list, I can probably sell these products without many problems after raising my account.

later when time / feedback I can start selling my headphones or other electronic valuables and branded watch?
that is, after when an account is no longer considered or how many feedback needs "puppy"
Even if the brands you are targeting don't exist on the VERO list doesn't mean it's going to be totally fine to sell them on eBay.

There is no specific or precise conditions for an account to not be considered "puppy".
Old 09-18-2016
Threadstarter  

I could start selling maybe 4-5 per month and no more, and gradually increase the pcs.
Old 09-20-2016

Longevity: 56%

Their is no reasoning that they use. If you have to put it in a word I would say RISK.
They want to avoid losing money. Chargebacks, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, whatever. I dosn't really matter if your items are real and you're super honest. You have to prove to them.

My opinion is make double the amount of stealth accounts. Spread your items super thin. Always assume your account is about to be closed. Never carry a high balance in PayPal. Settle disputes immedately if possible. and then make another 10 stealth accounts. You can never have enough accounts. You will eventually need them.