eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/99600-every-stealth-paypal-getting-limited-second-payment.html)

Pavesi 09-17-2016 04:20 PM

Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment

Hello,
I am trying with many it paypal, every clean and new, but selling high risk items, how i can start? Because i dont have cheap items, i deal with iphone, samsung, tvs and all high priced items,

500+ euro item,as soon i sell second item on paypal through ebay it get limited and even after providing every document it ends to ban..

Any help?

JamesNorth101 09-17-2016 04:22 PM

Re: Every stealth paypal getting limited on second payment

You need to build up the account with lower value items. No way to just skip to high priced items without first starting with the lower priced items

Pavesi 09-17-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 800696)
You need to build up the account with lower value items. No way to just skip to high priced items without first starting with the lower priced items

I dont have low value items, so i dont know what i can sell...

What if i sell 0,01 cents ebook or wallpapers? Will that help?

AdamKyi 09-17-2016 11:36 PM

Hi

If you’re just starting out with zero reputation, don’t go jumping in there trying to sell that €500+ items. No-one including eBay is going to trust you – yet...

Start small and selling cheap items that people are more likely to take a gamble on, then gather as much feedback and ratings as you can.

You may try Alibaba.com and search cheap product for dropshipping. There are many ways to start make money and gather feedback on ebay….you just have to think outside the box. Good luck.

Adam

spindoctor 09-18-2016 04:06 AM

Pick up some cheap items from your. Local charity shop, then you'll have some low risk items to sell.

Pavesi 09-18-2016 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamKyi (Post 800727)
Hi

If you’re just starting out with zero reputation, don’t go jumping in there trying to sell that €500+ items. No-one including eBay is going to trust you – yet...

Start small and selling cheap items that people are more likely to take a gamble on, then gather as much feedback and ratings as you can.

You may try Alibaba.com and search cheap product for dropshipping. There are many ways to start make money and gather feedback on ebay….you just have to think outside the box. Good luck.

Adam

Thanks for replies, what and how much should i sell before taking my own business on?

Like 50 euro each item for 10/20 selling in a month that will fine? Or i have to wait more?
Or selling 1/2 euro 50/60 selling

Please explain... Thanks again

Play 09-18-2016 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavesi (Post 800756)
Thanks for replies, what and how much should i sell before taking my own business on?

Like 50 euro each item for 10/20 selling in a month that will fine? Or i have to wait more?
Or selling 1/2 euro 50/60 selling

Please explain... Thanks again

I would recommend around 10euro items, one at a time. When positive feedback comes in on ebay, list more.
Then slowly increase value of items + quantity of items relative to how much positive feedback is pouring in.

In my opinion, listing a 1euro item x 100 is as bad as listing a 100 euro item right off the bat.

ebaytroll 09-18-2016 05:51 AM

Same this happen to me
second sale probably limit the account of mine
i need the permenant solution
paypal going strict day by day . why is like that

Nyco 09-18-2016 07:23 AM

@Pavesi and ebaytroll ... Are you guys entering the Tracking number When you make your Sales/Shipments??

Pavesi 09-18-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyco (Post 800788)
@Pavesi and ebaytroll ... Are you guys entering the Tracking number When you make your Sales/Shipments??

Yes i do hit shipped... Its because of this?

Pavesi 09-18-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 800757)
I would recommend around 10euro items, one at a time. When positive feedback comes in on ebay, list more.
Then slowly increase value of items + quantity of items relative to how much positive feedback is pouring in.

In my opinion, listing a 1euro item x 100 is as bad as listing a 100 euro item right off the bat.

What if i sell two used iphones now on ebay and paypal, they will limited because i move fast?
Everybody can have used iphone and create pp and ebay account only to sell these phones...
They advertise everyday sell your used phone sell these, but if i sell they limited me...

There should be limit then that before 1/2 month i cant sell more than a certain value, seems very unclear and very unfair...

aspkin 09-18-2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavesi (Post 800695)
Hello,
I am trying with many it paypal, every clean and new, but selling high risk items, how i can start? Because i dont have cheap items, i deal with iphone, samsung, tvs and all high priced items,

500+ euro item,as soon i sell second item on paypal through ebay it get limited and even after providing every document it ends to ban..

Any help?

I suggest giving eBay Stealth a read through.. just what you mentioned so far you're doing a lot of things which would limit your account. You need to slow things down a bit and do it the right way.

AdamKyi 09-18-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavesi (Post 800822)
What if i sell two used iphones now on ebay and paypal, they will limited because i move fast?
Everybody can have used iphone and create pp and ebay account only to sell these phones...
They advertise everyday sell your used phone sell these, but if i sell they limited me...

There should be limit then that before 1/2 month i cant sell more than a certain value, seems very unclear and very unfair...

Understanding that eBay simply wants to protect its users. If you frequently list name brands, for example an Apple iPhone on eBay and want to have a little more freedom in doing so, you need to have a good, long-standing account and reputation with eBay is one of the best ways to get your limits raised. If your account is more than 90 days old, and you have a valid, verified PayPal account linked to your eBay account, this is a good start. Get in touch with eBay "Contact us" and request to speak with someone about how to get your limits lifted for reselling brand name goods.

You will need to show that you’ve sold authentic brand names in the past, and received positive feedback on each transaction. You will also need to show eBay where your items came from and have all invoices ready.

Pavesi 09-18-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamKyi (Post 800841)
Understanding that eBay simply wants to protect its users. If you frequently list name brands, for example an Apple iPhone on eBay and want to have a little more freedom in doing so, you need to have a good, long-standing account and reputation with eBay is one of the best ways to get your limits raised. If your account is more than 90 days old, and you have a valid, verified PayPal account linked to your eBay account, this is a good start. Get in touch with eBay "Contact us" and request to speak with someone about how to get your limits lifted for reselling brand name goods.

You will need to show that you’ve sold authentic brand names in the past, and received positive feedback on each transaction. You will also need to show eBay where your items came from and have all invoices ready.

But my prob is not ebay, its working fine... Paypal limits account on every second sold

AdamKyi 09-18-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavesi (Post 800887)
But my prob is not ebay, its working fine... Paypal limits account on every second sold

Like aspkin said, you should take eBay Stealth a read through. Good luck friend

celebrityphotos4you 09-18-2016 11:35 PM

If you're doing everything stealth, you're going to be limited with those high ticket items.

Even if you do it NOT stealth, with legitimate info, you will still be watched in the beginning just to make sure you're not a scammer.

The name of the game is to let time pass, gather trust, and staying under the radar

rsot 09-19-2016 01:07 AM

iphone sales on a new account are risky OP

Pavesi 09-19-2016 11:40 PM

Guys please explain last thing, should i wait like 10/20 euro item and sell nearly 10/20 items and then i start selling my own stuff?

Or anyother way? Please explain in little detail.. Thanks

Derdo99 09-20-2016 03:43 PM

Your case looks like that they are linking your accounts.
Even clean and seperate accounts may be linked, for example by browser canvas fingerprint..

Pavesi 09-21-2016 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derdo99 (Post 801338)
Even clean and seperate accounts may be linked, for example by browser canvas fingerprint..

Actually, when the link the accounts normally they say it and they limit account instantly, but i am able to sell my first product and withdraw money, but as soon i receive second one, they limit it,

Thing is clear i move too fast,

Now really want to create a new account and make it good by selling cheap things.. But mh business will be stopped till that..

peghmeypong 09-21-2016 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derdo99 (Post 801338)

I don't think it's linking, they wouldn't let you sell one and get paid then limit your account, they'd limit you on the first sale.

Charmed 09-21-2016 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 801460)
I don't think it's linking, they wouldn't let you sell one and get paid then limit your account, they'd limit you on the first sale.

Ahhh if only Paypal were predictable, they dont always link immediately. I would say it does sound like linking.

IMHO I think that the high value high risk item trips a flag and someone looks at the account and then links it.

Without this you could probably go right up to your eu limit before being linked but as soon as they flick the switch on doc requests etc- someone takes a look and then boom they make the link again.....and they dont always tell you theyve linked it either.