Will selling fast get my pp account limited? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Will selling fast get my pp account limited?

Hi
I heard that selling too fast can cause your pp account becomes limited. I wonder how many order means selling too fast. My selling style is auction. Does it depend on how much money receives each other? If it does, how much is too much? My item is low risk
Thank you

Last edited by permsin; 09-27-2016 at 11:38 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Will selling fast get my pp account limited?

Its best to spread your sales to avoid any risk of suspension.

Essentially what you want to do is sell an item, receive positive feedback.
Then list a few more items, receive positive feedback.
Then a list a lot more items, receive positive feedback.

In other words, slowly building rapport with ebay/paypal.

What you don't want to do is list your entire inventory in one go on a brand new account, at a discounted rate, and have them sell like hot cakes - that's when you will be hit with a very quick suspension.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (09-28-2016), RR2 (09-28-2016)
Old 09-28-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post

What you don't want to do is list your entire inventory in one go on a brand new account, at a discounted rate, and have them sell like hot cakes - that's when you will be hit with a very quick suspension.
This. Slow and steady is the way to go. It will be beneficial to you in the long run for sure.
Old 09-28-2016

Longevity: 48%

If the account is completely new I'd recommend less than 1 payment daily for at least 45 days.
Old 09-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,194 Times in 3,993 Posts
Activity: 21%
Longevity: 63%

That a bit over cautious

Starting off with 1 or 2 payments a day is good then, but after a week that can be increased to 4/5 a day without too much issue so long as they are not for £/$100's each
Old 09-29-2016
MU

Longevity: 43%
Wink Re: Will selling fast get my pp account limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by permsin View Post
Hi
I heard that selling too fast can cause your pp account becomes limited. I wonder how many order means selling too fast. My selling style is auction. Does it depend on how much money receives each other? If it does, how much is too much? My item is low risk
Thank you
Yes too much sale will limit the account
Old 10-06-2016

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilback View Post
Yes too much sale will limit the account
If have new account, to much sales not good.
System it defined as a high risk, and close your account without giving reasons
PayPal prefered real goods , not digital
Old 10-12-2017

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post

So I had my first sale on ebay over a year ago, and I have sold 8 items ever since then over the course of 12 months. All of those items were just used computer parts. But just the past 2 weeks, I've gotten into buying and reselling in bulk. My account has limits at 500/25k and I have sold 25+ items in the past 2 weeks. I have heard of cases where people need to send ebay proof of identification and residency. I've read ebay seller guides that say to take it extreme slow in the first 90 days and not have any fixed price listings or growth explosion. However, it has been over a year since my first sale. I'm wondering if I should really slow down and stick to the online guides because I just got into selling or does it not matter because it's been over a year since my first sale. I can't really send then identification or proof of residency either because I'm using a sudo-name and address because I'm selling some high risk items. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your time.
Best Regards
Old 10-12-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

It depends on price, category and risk.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 10-12-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeLightbringer View Post
So I had my first sale on ebay over a year ago, and I have sold 8 items ever since then over the course of 12 months. All of those items were just used computer parts. But just the past 2 weeks, I've gotten into buying and reselling in bulk. My account has limits at 500/25k and I have sold 25+ items in the past 2 weeks. I have heard of cases where people need to send ebay proof of identification and residency. I've read ebay seller guides that say to take it extreme slow in the first 90 days and not have any fixed price listings or growth explosion. However, it has been over a year since my first sale. I'm wondering if I should really slow down and stick to the online guides because I just got into selling or does it not matter because it's been over a year since my first sale. I can't really send then identification or proof of residency either because I'm using a sudo-name and address because I'm selling some high risk items. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your time.
Best Regards
It is very important when you start selling on a new account, or an account that was dormant for a significant period of time that you take things slow.

That means you need to sell items which are low risk, i.e. no brands, and also items which are low value, i.e. not worth much.
Old 10-13-2017

Longevity: 72%

it surely CAN but these days its more of an Ebay issue, they will bust balls before PP over it
Old 10-13-2017

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by permsin View Post
Hi
Thank you
This is what I do, and it seems to work like a charm.

Day 1: Create new PayPal with verified email, phone, credit card and bank account. Go to the "help" page and open up a majority of the topics to create cookies and history.

Day 2: Receive one payment, and only ONE. Under $30 and not high risk. That means no electronics, etc. I sell supplements, and they seem to be okay.

WAIT FOR ITEM TO BE DELIVERED. MAKE SURE YOU SHIP IT SAME DAY.

Repeat, but this time sell two items. Wait for delivery. If you sell electronics or anything like that that is high risk, then i suggest doing this for at least 2 weeks before adding those on.

Add another item on each time you sell, and then wait for those to be delivered. I usually do this process for 2-3 weeks, and then just do however many i sell. This should avoid the ID ban, but you will get the SSN/EIN ban at the 200 items mark. So I suggest stopping around 190 items until the next year if you don't want to lose the account to a ban. Unless you have an EIN that is fresh that you can put on the account.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fishermanzz2 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-14-2017)
Old 10-16-2017

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishermanzz2 View Post
This is what I do, and it seems to work like a charm.

Day 1: Create new PayPal with verified email, phone, credit card and bank account. Go to the "help" page and open up a majority of the topics to create cookies and history.

Day 2: Receive one payment, and only ONE. Under $30 and not high risk. That means no electronics, etc. I sell supplements, and they seem to be okay.

WAIT FOR ITEM TO BE DELIVERED. MAKE SURE YOU SHIP IT SAME DAY.

Repeat, but this time sell two items. Wait for delivery. If you sell electronics or anything like that that is high risk, then i suggest doing this for at least 2 weeks before adding those on.

Add another item on each time you sell, and then wait for those to be delivered. I usually do this process for 2-3 weeks, and then just do however many i sell. This should avoid the ID ban, but you will get the SSN/EIN ban at the 200 items mark. So I suggest stopping around 190 items until the next year if you don't want to lose the account to a ban. Unless you have an EIN that is fresh that you can put on the account.
Do you deal in low volumes or do you just have a TON of accounts you age constantly?
Old 10-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Supplements and health products are still risky imho but if it works, good for you. Your approach is good though in terms of building
Old 10-16-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,529 Times in 2,184 Posts
Activity: 75%
Longevity: 91%

THere's so much moving parts to this that I'd recommend the eBay Stealth to you first.

Once I have sold a TON and made a TON and the account is still going strong, another time I got suspended. Depending on the variables your outcome will vary.