How far can PayPal trace funds? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Re: How far can PayPal trace funds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
You are right, we do not have in Italy "anonymous" internet connection as you do, but they can easily trace money trail, tho.
Not when you can top up by cash, and your dongle is unregistered and purchased with cash. It makes it very, very difficult to trace, if not impossible.

But that is by the by. Fact is scamming is very, very bad, and everyone of us here has likely been hit by scammers in various ways and frequencies, hence our outrage at idiots like the OP.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2017
MU
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobby View Post
Not when you can top up by cash, and your dongle is unregistered and purchased with cash. It makes it very, very difficult to trace, if not impossible.

But that is by the by. Fact is scamming is very, very bad, and everyone of us here has likely been hit by scammers in various ways and frequencies, hence our outrage at idiots like the OP.
True but I always respect people who I do business with, and who provide a good service. I only scam people who are sub 100 IQ and have enough money to pay for ridiculous things. Does this justify me? To a certain extent.
Guys I'm trying to leave this behind now and as much as you would like to criticise me I will take your helpful information on-board. I wanted to share this with you today because maybe you should know that it exists and is real. Btw I only made 2k in total and you can interpret that as a lot or little. Here's a fact: 13.5 billion is scammed annualy and mainly by foreigners. 85 billion has been scammed since the dawn of time.
Old 01-11-2017
MU

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewhale View Post
True but I always respect people who I do business with, and who provide a good service. I only scam people who are sub 100 IQ and have enough money to pay for ridiculous things. Does this justify me? To a certain extent.
Guys I'm trying to leave this behind now and as much as you would like to criticise me I will take your helpful information on-board. I wanted to share this with you today because maybe you should know that it exists and is real. Btw I only made 2k in total and you can interpret that as a lot or little. Here's a fact: 13.5 billion is scammed annualy and mainly by foreigners. 85 billion has been scammed since the dawn of time.
Please stop trying to justify why you are a thief. It is embarrassing.
The Following User Says Thank You to blobby For This Useful Post:
Buffet (06-06-2017)
Old 01-11-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
That's a good question!

Mainly because it's easy and very profitable.
no it's because you are a.....le guy ....
if i can report u to PP will do ..
Old 01-11-2017

Longevity: 43%

Some they do not understand that most here are trying to "scam" paypal and not buyers. After 100s of sales (with no complaints/returns/almost perfect score) a competitor managed to shut me down, for items he was selling in ebay himself...!

I mentioned it to paypal with his links and they did not take any action! I have not shut him down in fear of this going on and on, but I made it clear to him that I know what is going on and should better never try it again.

Last edited by Payfriend; 01-11-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Wait doesn't this forum promote Identification fraud or how does that work?
Nope it does not!!
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
No actually NOTHING justifies what youre doing.
Youre a thief. Plain and simple.
No amount of justifying can make it right or change that simple fact.
As for your question about this forum - breaking a company's Terms of Service is what is done here. That is NOT breaking the law. If one is caught by ebay and paypal for breaking THEIR rules they get suspended/limited. Nothing more. If YOU get caught it will be by the police for defrauding people - and youll do hard time for that. And I for one hope that's exactly what will happen because it is people like you who are the reason that ebay and paypal need to be so strict with the rest of us and make our lives more difficult to begin with.
All that being said I second what has been said before - this guy needs to be banned from the forums and this thread needs to be removed.
Old 01-11-2017

Longevity: 68%

So there is something that came up on here that I wanted to know. It's been discussed before so here goes. How is making stealth accounts not considered identity theft, especially if you have to submit "⊗⊗⊗⊗" docs in those names?
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
That's a good question!

Mainly because it's easy and very profitable.
And stupid.

Not what the forum is about.

Forum was created to help those unfairly treated by PayPal/ebay.

Putney punts like you make it hard for decent people.

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-11-2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

BTW ill gotten money does no good.

In the long run, Karma will find you, and you will have severe consequences, purple peebrain.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (01-12-2017)
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

If you do this too much and too often and the amount of money is great then they just need to follow the trail of money. Auditors do this everyday.
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
So there is something that came up on here that I wanted to know. It's been discussed before so here goes. How is making stealth accounts not considered identity theft, especially if you have to submit "⊗⊗⊗⊗" docs in those names?
As I said above - youre breaking Ebay/Paypal's term of Service by using a made up persona. If they catch you all they can do is terminate their business relationship with you and lock up the money to ensure no fraud took place. No actual laws have been broken. All Youve done is lie to a company.
What OP is talking about is actual thievery and defrauding of other individuals - which I find abhorrent and despicable - and if he gets caught (and I certainly hope that happens) he will be facing charges for breaking the law and do time behind bars.
BIG difference between the two.
Closed Thread