PayPal Limited question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-11-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default PayPal Limited question

situation:

Aged Australia stealth PP account:
5 months old has transaction history.
Received payment around 1500 usd standard 21 days hold.
Hold is passed. total waiting 23 days no any acticity.
trying send funds small amount $50. Payment send to another paypal account with any issues but placed under review by PayPal in 30 minutes payment refund to me account limited.. upload documents paypal restored my account try send another payment around 200 usd to different paypal use same situation like before. again upload documents and my paypal restored.. wait 72 hours and trying send money 120 usd.. same situation payment refund to me acc limited but now permanently..
what is trigger?
I use Clean RDP.
possibility account flagged? I don't create acc myself i buy from suppier?
RDP? ACC? VCC? where is problems money not move to faster ?
thanks guy
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-11-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

and same limited 3 acc total wtf?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,809 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Trigger #1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bickas85 View Post
trying send funds small amount $50. Payment send to another paypal account with any issues but placed under review by PayPal in 30 minutes payment refund to me account limited.. upload documents paypal restored my account.
Trigger #2:
Quote:
try send another payment around 200 usd to different paypal use same situation like before. again upload documents and my paypal restored..
Trigger #3:
Quote:
wait 72 hours and trying send money 120 usd.. same situation payment refund to me acc limited but now permanently..
Quote:
what is trigger?
How many times do you need to shoot yourself in the foot before it hurts?

Quote:
I use Clean RDP.
Most likely not the RDP, if it was your RDP...it would of been flagged a while back.

Quote:
RDP? ACC? VCC?
No, No, No.

Quote:
problems money not move to faster ?
Trigger #1 + Trigger #2 + Trigger #3.......
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-11-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

i think you talking bull ****.. why? bcz trigger is sending money... if I received any amount i never can't use it...bull****..
6 years use accounts i know how move money not to fast..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-11-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,809 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Oh well I guess your a damn Pro....that's why you got the account limited and you can't even see why..pfff
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-11-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Oh well I guess your a damn Pro....that's why you got the account limited and you can't even see why..pfff
not pro but no worries I know lot of think about paypal :D
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-11-2017
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,248
Thanks: 4,616
Thanked 7,106 Times in 6,473 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Oh well I guess your a damn Pro....that's why you got the account limited and you can't even see why..pfff
Tons of factors = tons of fun.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-11-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,809 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Tons of factors = tons of fun.
I mean I pointed all the damn flaws and too damn blind to see it, why bother asking at all.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-12-2017
AlexB's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Maybe you should've consulted this forum before you did the exact same thing again and again expecting it to be fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-12-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickas85 View Post
i think you talking bull ****.. why? bcz trigger is sending money... if I received any amount i never can't use it...bull****..
6 years use accounts i know how move money not to fast..
Trust me, Sunshine, you are the only one talking rubbish here.

Learn some manners and respect.

The methods you described are problematic for many users.

How do we know this? Because others have explained similar methods to us and the common factor is limitation.

So, think you know it all if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

You do not.
Try to listen to seasoned veterans taking time to help you.


FYI! 5 months does not make an account aged,seasoned or immune from limitation.

Have a nice day.


Last edited by GreenBean; 01-12-2017 at 04:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-12-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

5 months aged and over 15 k usd not aged? please explain me what is if is not aged
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-12-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickas85 View Post
5 months aged and over 15 k usd not aged? please explain me what is if is not aged
PayPal account earning funds for its seller AND earning trust with PayPal.

Aged accounts have years of dealing with PayPal, not months.

BTW! What have you done about your earnings being over the limits for Australia?

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-12-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Trust me, Sunshine, you are the only one talking rubbish here.

Learn some manners and respect.

The methods you described are problematic for many users.

How do we know this? Because others have explained similar methods to us and the common factor is limitation.

So, think you know it all if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

You do not.
Try to listen to seasoned veterans taking time to help you.


FYI! 5 months does not make an account aged,seasoned or immune from limitation.

Have a nice day.

Ok let's see what said veterans ? any offer how to process it?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-12-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

I am waiting for your reply to my question
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
bickas85 (01-12-2017)
  #15  
Old 01-12-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

thanks for answer !
Withdraws to vcc is most safety? I can change country and make withdraws to vcc?
they ask confirm identify after $1000 AUD uploaded documents then they restored acc
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-12-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

I have an ebay account and paypal account linked to receive my e bay sales, my paypal account has been limited, can i use one of my other ebay/paypal accounts to receive the money
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-13-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Resolved was RDP problems...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-13-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,809 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by g24ary View Post
I have an ebay account and paypal account linked to receive my e bay sales, my paypal account has been limited, can i use one of my other ebay/paypal accounts to receive the money
You can.....can you also get the 2nd PayPal in trouble? Yes....just know there are risk involved.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-13-2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 83
Thanks: 46
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

if 3 times limited ,all 3 times account restored by uploading documents .. it means your acc is ok but something is wrong ..
so better to call them .. PP agents are friendly ... they will try to help ..
here in this forum some guys are nice but some others are tough , will not help .. all what they do is to treat you like a baby ...
best thing in your situation is to call PP ...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-13-2017
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,809 Times in 3,330 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny day View Post
if 3 times limited ,all 3 times account restored by uploading documents .. it means your acc is ok but something is wrong ..
so better to call them .. PP agents are friendly ... they will try to help ..
here in this forum some guys are nice but some others are tough , will not help .. all what they do is to treat you like a baby ...
best thing in your situation is to call PP ...
Yeah, this forum should be spoon feeding everyone the information, seems also that people who come to this forum don't like to do their own homework or research......people expect everyone else to do it for them.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-13-2017
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 294
Thanks: 38
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny day View Post
if 3 times limited ,all 3 times account restored by uploading documents .. it means your acc is ok but something is wrong ..
so better to call them .. PP agents are friendly ... they will try to help ..
here in this forum some guys are nice but some others are tough , will not help .. all what they do is to treat you like a baby ...
best thing in your situation is to call PP ...
as I said problems fixed was RDP in paypal black list
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-13-2017
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: PayPal Limited question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Yeah, this forum should be spoon feeding everyone the information, seems also that people who come to this forum don't like to do their own homework or research......people expect everyone else to do it for them.
Or make stupid statements saying help does not get given.

Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal limited question Crazyxijan PayPal Talk 7 05-29-2016 05:42 AM
Paypal Limited Question masimo PayPal Talk 9 08-26-2014 09:07 PM
Paypal Limited - Question simplistic Paypal Limited 2 07-10-2009 12:40 PM
Paypal limited question sho Paypal Limited 8 09-30-2008 10:08 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts